What's new

'77 Maui F6

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I know the Durban poison I tried had a real licorishy taste n smell, as well as the best high I ever had. Its that high im chasing everytime I try n new sativa, but haven't found it again yet...

That Dispensary in Alma, north of Fairplay, Co, had Durban Poison cuts
2 years ago. A friend grew out a couple. I liked it well enough to want to run it myself, but haven't had the room yet.

Maybe this fall.

subb'ed

Shit had to add the Co.,,, realized I was no longer on the Colo thread. lol

Stoner Moment!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Can't wait for these beans to drop. I would fem her for sure plus that glue cross sounds special actually any route u wanna take with her I am sure will turn out special.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I'm gonna hit GG#4 with both male and reversed female Maui pollen so there's going to be regs and female seeds available. May even reverse the Glue and hit the Maui cut and Sour Dubb too.

Can anyone recommend a good ready to use reversal spray?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Purpur & purple frostbyte have been playing around with making their own from old silver coins & a battery .

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
make sure

make sure

Make sure u back up the males,,
Great ones They are not as easy to find... and once gone most of the time gone forever. ..... but on another note ur maui was from seed that u have m/f and makin f7s not f2s so id say should be well worked by now... its nice to see sumthin that didn't came from an unknown clone with no honest storyline or a herm cross ,..kinda know what not to expect by the 7th generation. ..so other males are in the future but id take a few snips off them as u never know how things will turn out.... and may regret not keeping them if u wanna go back ... peace goat ....
On another
DOES ANY ONE HAVE ORIGINAL GH HAWIAN SNOW SEEDS REG m/f. .. miss her terribly

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm gonna hit GG#4 with both male and reversed female Maui pollen so there's going to be regs and female seeds available. May even reverse the Glue and hit the Maui cut and Sour Dubb too.

Holy shit yes! How am I the first one to acknowledge that this was just said?!

T

Terps

Colloidal silver seems to be the thing most people are using these days. Its pretty easy to make yourself like dansbuds mentioned, just google for intructions how to do it. The later probably being your best bet as i think store bought CS can lose ppm's over time and become less effective.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Yeah, Ima go with CS as oppossed to STS I think. Just kinda wanted something ready to use but I may just make my own.

The Maui males are backed up so no worries there. Really hope my keeper pheno shows up in the f7's that way everyone can have a chance to experience her.
picture.php

B

bench warmer

:jawdrop: That gal means business. So much crystal! Good luck with the S1's, Goat. :respect:

Relentless

Veteran
Goat-Is that the 77 maui u just posted,post 289?

FIRE!!

I dont like this message lol: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FiveLeggedGoat again.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by guys!

Yep, that's her. Wait 'till you see her in person bro, it might sound cliche but the pics really don't do her justice. She's going to be stupid fine once she gets dialed...

Grizz

Veteran
hey flg I am sure you have told us before but I missed it if you did, whats the smell and high like ? can you compare it to something we all have tried in the past ?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
The smell in flower was lemon lime and cherries with skunky pine undertones. The high is absolutely top notch imho...a real creeper but when it comes on it really comes on and hits you all at once. Really heady smoke with just the right amount of body to it.

T

Terps

That bud looks ridiculously coated in trichs even to the tips of the leaves! Niiiice

zamzia

Veteran
Yeah, Ima go with CS as oppossed to STS I think. Just kinda wanted something ready to use but I may just make my own.

The Maui males are backed up so no worries there. Really hope my keeper pheno shows up in the f7's that way everyone can have a chance to experience her.
View Image

LEGEND! Love this.