What's new

7 break ins this month and still safe but scared

Well I finally fixed up the house that I didn't lose and the Realtor came by today. It didn't go so well. He basically told me that if I sell at this time ill get around 60 cents on the dollar. My house is 3,000 square feet and a multi family. It'a also in great condition. To build an exact duplicate of this house it would cost 240,000 and he said I could probably get 70k. As I said its a very bad area. He said that the only people buying here now are investors who want a huge bargain so they can flip it in a year. I was hoping to get 150k but I said ill be happy with 120k. I can't rent it because it will get destroyed and people don't pay rent here cause they can. Laws here are in the tenants favor. So guess what? Time to set up my 8k flowering room for the winter and get a gigantic dog.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Hope you have better luck with the homies.....

Hope you have better luck with the homies.....

fake-white-gangsta.jpg

hope lucky #7 is your # , and you dont get jacked up by dez thugz

T

Terlihat

Make that sucker a fortress, heavy steel doors, bars on all the windows, cameras, motion sensor alarms, coils of barbed wire on the fences, trip wires.
Make it like a bikie clubhouse.

Today is one of the happiest days of my life. After losing all my moms in the drama, I bumped into a kid that I gave my best cut to last year and thought I'd never see him again. Long story short, he still has the cut and I'm getting it back this wekend! So now I'm about to save about 6 months of testing cause now i dont have to find a new mom. He's also going to let me stay at his house and make my oil next week with my Tamisium Extractor that the robbers didn't take. I should have about a pound of oil from all my trim in storage. The future looks bright again!

B

BrnCow

Put out a realtor For Sale sign , a month later put a sold sign across it, Go to a cop auction and buy an old undercover car with tinted windows to dark to tell who is in it, Iake the sign down and move it out of the area where it can't be found, park the detailed cop car in the drive, Only drive it at night and don't be seen outside any more by anyone...shop outside the neighborhood so no one knows it's you....bet they don't come back...might get an alarm company to come by also and install and alarm. Stop paying the bill after a month and pay the alarm deposit off so they will stop monitoring it..tell them you are moving and don't need their services anymore..

Put out a realtor For Sale sign , a month later put a sold sign across it, Go to a cop auction and buy an old undercover car with tinted windows to dark to tell who is in it, Iake the sign down and move it out of the area where it can't be found, park the detailed cop car in the drive, Only drive it at night and don't be seen outside any more by anyone...shop outside the neighborhood so no one knows it's you....bet they don't come back...might get an alarm company to come by also and install and alarm. Stop paying the bill after a month and pay the alarm deposit off so they will stop monitoring it..tell them you are moving and don't need their services anymore..

This ghetto is pretty organized and no one would fall for that, at least here. Its hard to really understand how it works unless you really live in the ghetto. These type of people have lookouts that you wouldn't think are lookouts. They have little kids do there dirty work. When I mean little kids, I mean around 15. I gave away a whole house of furniture the other day and the whole block showed up. The lady accros the street came up to me and asks me if I had weed and I said what are you talking about. After that she said to watch out cause those kids are coming back. I acted like I was uninterested because I didn't want her to think I was a dealer. But after a few minutes she said those kids said you got big bails of weed. I was like what the fuck are you talking about. I smoke small amounts of weed why would I have big bails of weed. She was like I don't know but that's what they said. I said do you see big bails here? Then I asked who are these kids? She wouldn't tell me and I dropped it. When she said bails I know the kids were calling my 5 gallon buckets bails. The buckets were filled with sugar trim, not bud. They are obviously too stupid and young to know what bud is but they did take a bucket in one of the first robberies. I didn't want to act like I was scared so I told her let them come back there's nothing here but an empty house. I told her I will call the police if they come. I'm not going.g to low though, when she left I was a little scared. That was about 5 days ago and they didn't come back but there was a ghetto ass dude in my yard that startled me when I was geting out of my car. These people out here walk through peoples yards to get to the next street. I ran around the car to stay away from him. He was too tall to be one of the guys but I was still scared. He said why are you running and I said why are you in my yard. My house just got robbed the other day. He says did they take anything? At this point I pull out my phone and tell him I'm going to call the police. He responds what the fuck are the police going to do. Call me nigga, call me niggar, I live on the next block. He says I'm from California. I'm not from here. Then he wants to show me his tatoo that resembles a crown on his arm. It was very strange. The kid was real ghetto. He probably had nothing to do with anything but I really don't know anything anymore. Then he gets into a car that was waiting for him in front of my house. Obviously he was selling drugs because he got picked up here and had to walk through my driveway. He didn't get picked up on his street. Everybody's up to no good here. Just how it is. I like your alarm system idea but people realty don't care about alarms here. When alarms go on the cops don't just come to your house. I've Sen it already here too much. They will eventually come but it might take an hour. Ghettos like this are just very different than normal life. People don't care, cops don't care. Its sad but its how it is. Everyone wants to think this is all a lie cause they all live in a nice place but this is all true and it sucks but that's life in the ghetto. At least this one.

For all the people who want to tell me this is all a lie, you can come out here anytime and stay at my house. I invite you. Send me a PM if you want to see. But you wont cause you wouldn't even want to get out of the car once you saw the people out here.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
The ghetto here has 7 times the amount of break ins over any other neighborhood in the state.
These guys just walk around all day looking for unlocked bikes, open windows, unlocked garages, etc.....
Anything they can steal, and I mean anything.
Neighbor lady was out working in her yard in the middle of the day, and some guys snuck into her house and stole her purse and stereo.
Neighborhoods where the majority of the residents are low to no income minorities SUCK, and are no place for a white guy, especially if he grows.
The neighbors will just sit and watch things, it's not like they have a job to go to.
And the minute you leave your house for 5 seconds they are tripping all over each other to see who can break in first.

You live on the east side of Detroit or something? What state are you in?
There's 120,000 people in my city. Total crime incidents last year totaled just under 12,000. That's just what was reported to the police. Many crimes here go unreported so the total is actually a lot higher.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Everyone wants to think this is all a lie cause they all live in a nice place but this is all true and it sucks but that's life in the ghetto. At least this one.

.... I live in a 'nice place' (east coast:biggrin:) surrounded by 2 world class drug bazaars and I believe you! :comfort:

L

lordofthenugz

If it is so ghetto then why would you expect that much money for your house as opposed to what your realtor is telling you. AND.... why the jesus herbert camacho christ would you have a grow house in the ghetto with no gun or EXTREME securtiy in the first damn place?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
This would make a great tv show. Call it Ghetto Grow, it's got a nice ring!

B

BrnCow

Hire the local gang meister to protect your crib...and sell all your extra to him too...

Well, you've achieved some sort of success Mr Dumb. The provocative title was bound to generate some attention. This thread now has 4500+ views and around 90 responses. Wasn't that your objective in starting it? You're probably laughing your ass off right now. I know I would be.

I reckon everything you've said is bullshit but IMO you are semi-intelligent and can spin a decent tale. Why don't you send a sample of your stuff to a literary agent and maybe you'll get lucky and get a writing deal...