What's new

7 break ins this month and still safe but scared

B

BrnCow

You need a tear gas alarm system with maybe some type of purple dye sprayer on the doors. They bust the switch and tear gas fills the place while you and friend quickly put on gas mask under the covers. They have to walk around town with purple or red florescent dye for a month or so...like the banks use...they won't be back...but you have a security risk going on dude. Someone is running their mouth. How well do you know your friend? Some "friend" is letting the cat out of the bag and now the cops know something is up...time to move for sure...

Just to clarify things. The money that I have left is hours away and not in a home. As far as the trash goes it made more sense to get rid of the trash when I was going to shut down because it was dangerous to get rid of if I got caught with the trash in the car. You guys are right though I should have gotten rid of the trash after each. Crop. The cops found some equpipment laying around but it was all taken apart
I'm shocked that the cops didn't arrest me either but I'm assuming because I was the one to call the police that they couldn't do anything to me for the little weed that I had. I could be wrong but they didn't arrest me or take anything. I still don't know why. My customers are white college kids and never knew that I grow and never knew where I live and never knew my real name. My friend who was in the closet lives in the second apartment in the house and doesn't have any friends. I don't believe he had anything to do with this. The 3 guys that I saw in my house were not white and seemed young. They stole the keys to my car which was weird. Why would they do that. They didn't take the car. One of the houses was a complete loss and if I fix that house I will lose money so I'm losing it to the bank. The cops don't know about that house but I assume they will figure it out soon. I'm at the other house to fix it up and sell it fast so I can get out of hear with more money. Its not that much work and maybe 10 days of work. The cops never mentioned the equipment but they kept saying my story wasn't adding up. I don't have a gun because I have feloneys from many years ago and can't get one. I'm not trying. To do 5 years for an illegal gun.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you are a felon that's a good decision. Don't ever get a gun it will only cause you a lot of grief if found by Leo... Commercial growers should never have guns. Some would say nobody that grows should have guns.

Oregonism

if you are a felon that's a good decision. Don't ever get a gun it will only cause you a lot of grief if found by Leo... Commercial growers should never have guns. Some would say nobody that grows should have guns.

It the age old quandary, Part of me, hugely agree's with all growers NOT having guns, but how are you going to argue that with somebody who doesn't care? I.e. burglars. Not exactly helpful in that situation. But weaponry always escalates bullshit.

If this is legit........gtfo....is it worth it, to not have a chance to do it again?

usda101

Look man , You sound like u have a little paper to work with . Theres no reason your door should open from being kicked secure ur spot better , first of all . And by time they get in ur strap .Growing inevitably makes us carpenters if u need protection put it behind the drywall and tell no one its there . One kick thru the drywall an wolla . Check ur vehicle for tracking device and move .

Wow. First off bro, Mandatory for any house I live in, is Metal Security Screen Door's on all outside doors. This will keep people from kicking your doors in. If your super paranoid bars on the window.
2nd a Dog. Get a Pitt or a rottie or German shepard etc. Keep the dog inside. The dog will protect you and the property in case of a break in.

3rd surviellance camera's. You can get a nice cheap little 4ch DVR video set up fairly cheap. You can have it set up online so you can view in on your phone.

Pull off the emergency release rope off of your garage door or lock it from the inside with the locking latch.

Motion sensor porch lights for the back yard.
Even a house alarm that is not being monitored by a company. That will just make noise when triggered.

These things will keep most houses safe from break ins.

O

OrganicOzarks

I had a similar thing happen to me. This was a lot of years ago.

There was a guy going around doing home invasions on my friends. He would tie them up and pistol whip them. They would then grab the shit, and bounce.

We all knew who he was, and that he stayed at his mom's house. Well none of us felt right about bringing this shit to his mom's house.

So this guy decided to come to my house. I was on the couch, and I had my girlfriend at the time answer the door. She could not tell who it was, but described the guy, and I said to let him in.

Well once the door opened up the decoy moved, and in came the "Predator."

We nicknamed him this because he was tall as fuck, and had big ass dread locks.

So "predator" came over to me, and put a gun to my head, and drug me over my coffee table into my bedroom.

He then threw me on the bed, and put a pillow over my head. With a gun to my head he was asking me where the shit was.

Well I had no shit. Maybe a sack at the most. He got pissy, and I figured I was going to get tied up, and the shit beaten out of me.

So what to do?

Well I am not a fan of being told what to do so I do what I do best, and fight back.

See I told absolutely no one that I kept a 9mm under my bed. No one knew it was there. He just so happen to lay me across my bed so that I could reach for my gun.

So when he went to look in my closet it was on.

I grabbed my gun cocked that bitch, and he ran like a little girl.

I unloaded the clip chasing him through my house, and on to the front porch.

The gun was legal. I lived in a neighborhood so I decided to be proactive. I went through my entire house, and cleaned it out. I jumped a few fences, and put it in a shed of a neighbors.

I then placed the gun on my bed in plain view with the clip out, and called in a home invasion.

Everything would have been great with the cops, but they could not find any casings. So they thought something was up. I have no idea where the casings went. After about 45 minutes of being interrogated they let me go, and I picked the gun up a week later.

The next day my neighbors across the street came over to tell me I shot their car, and house. I thought they would be pissed, but they congratulated me.

So the moral of the story is that most of these kinds of guys are nothing but little bitches.

Once you level the playing field they run like little girls.

I ended up talking to the dude on the phone later on. He was like why did you try to shoot me? Now it seems pretty funny.

I never heard of him robbing another person again.

We both were lucky I missed. I would have gotten a couple of decades for shooting him in the back, and he would have been shot in the back.

Good times, Good times.:)

I should have secured the second house better. That was a big mistake. After the first robbery in the first house, I moved out all the things I could and stayed at hotels for a week in fear of my life. I went back daily to continue moving. When I would go back the doors or windows would be kicked in or broken in. It was scary. I didn't call the police any of those times because I still had things that would make me look bad to the cops. It took over a week to get rid of the trash. Many dumpsters. Once I moved everything out except for some things like dirt and light rails and stuff like this because I was too scared to go back. I moved to the other location where I thought no one would find me. I had no plants. I should have secured the location and you guys are so right. I was extremely depressed and was stuck in bed over all the robberies. All I wanted to do is sleep so that's what I did. I know it was stupid. I'm not depressed anymore. The house is secure now but I don't want to go back to the first house cause I'm just too scared. I don't want to lose the second house so I'm staying to put it on the market and begin a new life. I don't know if I will ever grow for profit again. If I have to I will but I want to try and start a leagal business and see if I can make it work. This is how I feel now but things may change later. If I do grow again it will be far away and in 6 months or later. Thanks for all the advise. It helps. I can tell everyone the rest of the story when things calm down.

dizzze

Damn man, no need to live life in fear. Stay strapped, felon or not, better to spend 5 years in prison than to have no life left at all, just sayin.

and remember, when in doubt... empty the magazine.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Just an fyi security doors airnt shit if their not deadbolted. It can easily be popped by pulling the middle and bending the door. It sucks getting locked out

Anywho gtfo and thank god they didnt harm you

Last edited:

Drift13

Being "strapped" and a felon is not the way to go. The state I live in has a 5,10,15 year guide line. 5 for getting caught with it, 10 for discharging it & 15 if ya hit the m/fer. We also have a 3 time loser law and yes I have known folks that got that.
Securing your home and/or place of grow is #1
If your a felon like me, keep a ballbats handy along with knifes. I have them stashed all over the place.
MHO...a few plants and/or $$$ ain't worth dieing in the joint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts