edit:
I got it on the strawblu

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
forgot to ask about mosca's OTM.
are those pretty chunky?
I'm intrested in one of his old time strains
and all the old time strains he's running look xtremely fat in the breeder pics(of course) :joint:

Last edited:

be.pro

Thanks all, strawberry blue is a pure strawberry x blueberry. I saw somewhere that is strawberry cough x true blueberry, very heavy yielder stinky buds with an excellent high. All my OTMs were males, one bean of that strain left.

Next round is 41 cheeses in ten gal pots, soilless high porosity promix. All plants will have about 6 week veg, they're looking prime right now with a very even canopy. Stoked for round 2! Hoping for 4-4.5 oz a plant, final tally on the first round was 5.1# off first three lights, 6.26# off 2nd half of room, total 11.36#. Hit 2.08# a light on second half of room, ecstatic about hitting the 2 per light barrier. Overall avg of 1.89# per light, better yet its organic!

the gnome

Veteran
sorry to hear the OTM odds on males did ya dirty be.pro
LOL, its sucks for sure, I had 7 out of 7 prophets turn male on me last spring after 6 weeks veg and 2weeks in bloom.
left a nice hole in my garden

your strawberry blue sounds like a winner for sure,
hope you post your yields on her

be.pro

Yeah it bites when the ratio is that bad, 7 plants would be a good amount of unused space under the lights sorry to hear that. luckily i found out before i put them in flowering so i didnt have that happen.
Im trying to post some finished pics but seems my hard drive is full, the StrawBlues avg weight per plant was 5.14 oz, every seedling in the room weighed in right around 5 oz. all vegd around 4.5 weeks

Some of the dried colas of the strawblue are the size of a dollar bill, super chunky.

On to round 2 now, tonight is first day of week 1, plants are nice bushes, 41 cheeses in 10 gal pots. im going to strip them down a good deal more and try to keep vertical stretch to a minimum for closer nodes. i think this plant prefers c02 at lower levels than 1500 so im going to try it around 1200. looking for higher resin production and stronger tasting product.

I have 20 cuts of the AT og for the round after this next one, going to pick out some seeds from the stash and germ them tonight. on round 2, getting ready for round 3 :woohoo:

the gnome

Veteran
very nice avr'g 5z per plant in the room.
are you going to run the SB again down the road?
I'll be in for your next AT run for sure!

be.pro

Yeah I'll run it from seed again most likely, shops seem to like it.

Popped some seeds for round three, ace of spades, sour ak, deadhead og, white diamonds, and some cheese s1 seeds I have. Should be a fun seedling round

be.pro

Beginning of week 4 and babies are looking great. Trees are much bigger than last time, if I can get 5 z a plant it would be amazing. Now feeding full strength with everything and they're suckin it right up

be.pro

Alrighty, been awhile but I'm back now... The full cheese run turned out loud as can be however I had a light timer malfunction and it really hurt my harvest... Lights got locked on for a few days and nearly reverted them to veg. Only pulled 1.17 per light... But on to the next round!

The Tundra OG is ending its second week today. One side of the room is all tundra og, the other side is full of varieties. I have mothers of grandoggy purp, Cindy 99, Cheese, and green crack all 3-4 months old. Some seedlings too! Love seedlings....1 sour ak, 2 Ace of Spades, and 2 white diamonds... Also have one real deal NYCD going, a bunch of little ones from those moms and tundras, 1 small sfv og, and my buddy gave me a 3month old sfv og to flower out! Thing is huge! Pics soon, flowers are already coming in very nicely, a bit ahead of schedule for 9 weekers.

Hope everyone is safe and doing well, +~~

Latest posts

Latest posts