What's new

6k watts adjustas, sealed room, multiple strains

be.pro

Ahh havent done this in years, feels great to be back on forums.

Just moved in and setting up a new room, the room ive been waiting for.
size - 23'x20'x8'4"
6 1k watt adjust a wings Large
quantum digi ballasts
sentinel sensor for temp, co2
5 ton Frost box for easy cooling
C02 burner, 7 flame but will only use 2 for this size room
tall blue and merlin r.o. filter

Grow medium will be living soil,
reusing soil from an outdoor grow last year all organic, treated with clearex and cannazym.

This round there will be around 50 5 gal geopots all vegged 4-5 weeks, then making the switch to 36 10 gal pots next run.

As for the strains ----
From seed :
8 cindy 99 BX1 (moscas) looking for that 7 week funky pheno
6 Old time moonshine BX (mosca) 7 weeker
6 fem Strawberry Blue (world of seeds) 9 weeks
4 fem GranDoggy Purps (connoisseur genetics) 8-9 weeks
24 seed plants total shooting for 20 females

Clones :
33 cuts of Exodus Cheese "Buddhas cut" - (the REAL deal) super lucky to have my hands on this strain, cut came from Big Buddhas cheese mother plant in amsterdam over 10 years ago. actually a phenotype of skunk #1, it smells like straight gouda cheese, no fruit smell what so ever and also the smoke packs a punch stronger than most OGs out there. good yield and finishes at 49 days.

5 cuts of what I call Abusive Tundra OG - (abusives og x matanuska tundra) Another top notch super strain i got incredibly lucky with, yield of the Matanuska, punch like the abusive. has a smell like ATF and a bit of OG ting to it, visually appearing as an OG. High is soaring both body and mind, yet very clear and very little come down if any. Finishes at 60 days, I have seen 18 gram colas of this come out of soil before, WINNER.

Currently the plants are vegging, for another 3 weeks. in that time i am setting up the flowering room, should be fun! ill keep updates when needed and pics as soon as room is done, possibly some veg pics. stay tuned, +~~

DarthFader1

Veteran
Pics or it didnt happen.

Lol just kidding bro welcome and all the best! I really like the sound of some of your strains cant wait to see the fun begin :joint::joint:

growbig789

sounds cool, i have a pack of the mosca c99 bx1 that I'm waiting to start this fall when it gets a bit cooler... will be interested to watch your grow. hope all goes well

be.pro

Hah thanks guys, funny you request pics i planned on posting some tonight, pics of plants veging, cheese is taking up the middle, seedlings around the perimeter, mothers in the closet under 500w quantum t5. the moms had to go outside during the move and they flipped on me so theyre in pretty bad shape atm, just flushed them and under 24/7 lighting so hopefully theyll bounce back and go back to veg. mothers are east coast chem (ECSDxChem'91), Raskals OG(Cali Connection) and then the cheese and abusive tundra og.

Veging plants under 1 1000w ushio bulb, lumatek ballast and sun leaves hood. 8" charcoal scrubber>light>duct>8" quantum fan>duct to the ceiling.

Flowering room is coming together, still a bit of a disaster zone so no pics yet. Electric set up in the next few days then lights go up, fans, then ready to go. stay tuned
++~~~

Attachments

• P7252708.jpg
    P7252708.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 8
  • P7252709.jpg
    P7252709.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4

be.pro

The clone sitting in the 1 gal on the chair is green crack, clone came from a finished flowering plant. now rooted it will turn into one bushy ass mother

be.pro

Sprayed the babies with liquid light/saturator mix with HB 101 for some nitrogen and protection against some insects in the room. for those of you unfamiliar with HB 101 its an extract from pine, cypress, cedar and plantains, makes your plants super energetic and provides enough nitrogen for great vegetative growth. you can use it as foliar or through the medium, plants love it and bugs hate it (because of the pine oil). it also creates a superb environment in the soil for microbial activity. very low dilution rate at 1 to 2 drops per liter of water, very inexpensive too. If you have access to this product give it a try! its made in japan and anyone who knows about the japanese and their plants, knows they know what theyre doing!

be.pro

Thanks! I know its not the best but it will do for now, theres no smell outside so thats a good start tho the room has a wonderful stench of dank to it. Im going to get a + Ozone generator for drying/curing room and stick it in with the veg plants while im not drying.

growbig789

hey I also have one of those exact same charcoal filters... have to agree with the doc, I didn't have a good experience with it either and I have a pretty small setup. It seemed to kind of work before flowering started, then it was pretty much worthless :(

hb 101 sounds interesting, looks like you have quite a few happy little plants there

be.pro

Thanks yall i appreciate the good vibes, the 8" charcoal filter is for veg only, ive been using it for over a year before this setup as a vent filter to outside. Its done the job for eliminating the veg smell so far. In my flowering room i have a phresh charcoal filter with a 14" max-fan cranking through smells, hopefully it will do the trick seeing how the cheese is a super stinky strain. ++~~~

be.pro

Lights are up! Room will be running in 3 days, going to get the plants in there and transplanted this saturday. Under the adjustas and in the CO2 theyll take off for their last 10 days of veg. this room should be able to pump out a minimum of 10 lbs of organic goodness, id really like to hit 12, only one way to find out! getting stoked +~~

be.pro

few days behind schedule due to wrongful electricity hookup for the air handler. but i figured id post some pics of the room in the mean time.

also some more info about hb 101 - this can be sprayed on clone trays and tops of soil to prevent any mold/fungus from forming along with keeping away fungus nats. I use this as a primary veg nutrient that gives the plants an extra spark of energy. heres a nutrient analysis in mg/L
sodium - 41mg/l
calcium - 33mg/l
iron - 1.8mg/l
magnesium - 3.3mg/l
silicon - 7.4mg/l
nitrogen - 97mg/l

this coupled with some hydroduece from humboldt nutrients (0-0-22) gives explosive growth. i water full strength with hb 101 every watering and add hydroduece every 3rd watering. and once a week i use grow biotics veg formula in full strength. my babies take water everyday atm. transplanting tonight into 5gals from 1s and feeding with hb 101, great white mycorrhizae, roots excel, molasses (1 ml/g for micro life to feed) and b-52 by A.N. for b vitamins. ill post some more pics when theyre all in the room and happy as hell soaking up CO2

Attachments

• Ring of green
    Ring of green
    140.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P8082712.jpg
    P8082712.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 5
  • P8082714.jpg
    P8082714.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4

growshopfrank

Veteran
nice looking room but if you could get those ballasts out of the room at least 1/4 of the heat from the light system is generated from the ballast think of the electricity saved by not having to cool them

be.pro

Thanks, i wish i could get them out but the only option would be in the attic and then it would be a bitch to dim if need be, also this isnt my house so the less damage the better.

Transplanted all the babes, theyre about 3 1/2 weeks into veg probably going to flip them in the next 3 days after they grab ahold of the soil. total of 49 plants right now, worst sexing of seedling ive ever experienced, 0 OTM females and only 3 cindy females. i think due to liquid light overspray from spraying the clones.

Heres a pic with them basking under 3k watts of metal halide.

Attachments

• P8092717.jpg
    P8092717.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7

be.pro

Flipped lights schedule to 18/6 for a few days before flip to flowering, seeing if it prepares them better for flowering rather and going 24 hr veg, using a dark period then to 12/12.

Fed them last night with their last feed in veg, Growbiotic veg nutes, roots excel, heavy 16 fire at .5 ml/g, and Sea Green at .5 ml/g.

Sea Green is basically a concentrated tea in a bottle with very low dilution rates, adding this to a nutrient regimen is like adding the key to unlock nutrients. aerate this and youll see a lot of foam forming, this is the beneficial bacteria multiplying creating a huge colony. this additive aids in nutrient uptake BIG TIME, and is full of microbes you can brew for as long as you like. The great thing about adding this is, seeing as it aids in nutrient uptake, that you can use much smaller amounts of the other nutes you use with it and still see the same results if not better than before. Sea Green is made by Primordial Solutions, distributed by Beneficial Biologics. Ask your local store for samples or just buy a bottle, I guarantee youll love it even with a high salt nutrient regimen. +~~

Latest posts

Latest posts