What's new

67 acres pot farm in Longmont, really?

This is definitely not going to happen in my opinion, I used to live right by the proposed site and everyone around it doesn't want it there so I dont think this will go through. And I agree, caregivers and patients have taken a back seat to the dispensaries, which F'ed up a good thing IMP

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Till people start smoking MMC bud... ;) Then perhaps the independent guys/gals will look a little more appealing.

H

HELLOSMILY

heres what the locals think about the twin peaks poultry (pot) farm...
:bandit:

WPA

67 acres of weed, or 67 acres of land to grow pot on? Personally when I look for property to grow outdoors on, I look for at least 50 acres. No close neighbors, long road to get to house (dirt preferred), etc. If all criteria are met, i plan on doing 2-3 plants per acre at most. From the sounds of it, I would do no more than 120 if I was running it. personally I wont ever go over 60 (15 plants per patient for 4 people), even if I sell it off to dispensaries at 1000 a lb, thats still more money I want. Multiple smaller outdoor grows (under 250 plants) would make a smaller impact and would allow for more growers to participate. Indoor should also be done, but in less quantity because of the environmental impacts.

The whole thing is moronic. Look at us all talking about some asshole from Wyoming who probably doesn't grow, or smoke, but thought he'd try and get his property re-zoned. That's pretty much the end of the story. There is no buyer, no grower, nothing but some dickhead's pipe dream. How many properties are already zoned Agricultural in Colorado? What, maybe a half million, or more? What makes this property special? I'll bet the soil is HOTTER THAN HELL with all that chicken poop. And, I'll bet it doens't have any water rights, so how will you even water the crop? Good luck!

H

HELLOSMILY

It's on 287 going south to longmont past Duran's Garden Center on the right hand side can't miss it.

Latest posts

Latest posts