What's new

63 Watt LED - Strawberry D-Lite & Satori Grow

smlrch

hey BL4ZE20 nice to see that your babes are growing health...
im looking forward to build my first grow.. in a pc case... where did you get this led panel from? I want to get one of those into my pc grow box... do you think is it anyway to fix it to the ceiling of a pc case? Im thinking about open a hole on the ceiling and keep it on top of it...

sorry about my english!

:jump:wow! those babies are looking hot! how much did that panel set you back? ive been thinking about getting one, for my very small grow space, cause it would save some hieght for my babies, and probubly lower the heat.

i wonder how much a single circle that size would cost, say 6" diameter:chin:

anyways, great lookin girls, cant wait to see some more updates, drop me a line on my thread :tiphat:

christoph

D

DrGreenFingerz

I've got one as well and it isn't going to fit inside a PC case. I had the same idea. It would however be viable to either remove the top panel or cut a hole and set it on top of the case if you can figure out how to seal it. You would of course sacrifice stealth. It's a little to big to go in the case itself though. Hope that helps.

Here is a link to the light itself. Also check out the forum BL4ZE mentioned there is at least one complete grow with the light by Verdantgreen think he pulled somewhere around .8 GPW if I remember correctly

http://www.hydrogrowled.com/index.p...category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41

BL4ZE20

smlrch - Thanks for stopping in man, and yeah so far they are nice and healthy lol. As far as fitting one in a pc case, well I doubt it'd work like greenfingerz said. If you go to the site he listed you can get the dimensions for it.

christoph'sbud- Thanks for the compliments man, i'll be sure to tell the girls how hot they are :D
This light would be perfect for a small grow space and it's certainly a cool running light. You can get a price from the link greenfingerz left.

Drgreenfingerz- Thanks for posting up the link, you made it easy for me lol

thanks alot, i hope they blushes when you told them, cant wait to get into their trichomes ;)

haha, i wanna see what the outside of your box looks like, and ur fans, if u have any, and if ive missed it somehow miraculously in this thread earlier on. let me know :)

christoph

BL4ZE20

christoph'sbud - haha what color do plants turn when they blush.. lol
I'll try and get you a picture of my box sometimeit's kind of hard because of where it sits. Just picture a cabinet that's about 56in in height, 24 wide and 12 deep. My fan is a s&p td-100 that sits on a shelf mounted in the cab. I cut a hole in the shelf that has ducting running out of it, into my fan which then pushes air out the back and through my scrubber.

Got another update for you guys, I know i'm a few days late.
Things are going pretty well other then some deficiency problems :frown: One of the satori's stretched so much on me that I had to give her a good bending over. I'm thinking "she" will most likely be a male.

Anyways picture time!!

Looking in on 2 of the girls

Both of the satori's, you can see the one I had to bend over.

Strawberry D-Lite all by herself

Group photo yay!! :bump:

And here's the not so nice pictures. The deficiency is mostly showing up on the strawberry d-lite and doesn't seem to be affecting the satori very much.

Here's how the leaves look before it get more developed

I'm not a perfect grower and always seem to have some kind of deficiency. Makes me a little mad at times that I can't get things perfect, but hopefully they'll still turn out well.

Stay tuned

BL4ZE ON!!! :rasta:

Dimebagg

Ive been close to ordering strawberry d-lite the past 2 purchases ive made. I'll probably end up getting some beans eventually. Keeping an eye on this thread

BL4ZE20

Godisprinsen - Thanks man, i'm sure your plants will turn out just fine. I wish you the best of luck.
And yeah the light is pretty different after being use to hps.

Dimebagg- Yea man, I was really wanting the real strawberry cough, but looks like this is as close as ill get for now.
Stick around man i'll let you know how it turns out.

Alright guys got some not so good news, it looks like both of the satori's are going to be male. The one I thought was going to be female went male, and the other hasen't showed 100% yet, but im pretty sure it's male.
So i'm trying to decide what to do here. I'd like to have some satori, so I could throw my last 2 beans and do straight from 12/12. Of course there's a risk that i'll get two more males, but that'd be really bad odds. All the other grows with satori, i've got a higher percentage of females. Or I could play it safe and just use another fem'd strawberry d-lite. I've also got a bunch of other fem'd freebies along with some reg Bog sour lifesaver and 8 miles high. It seems my seed collection is getting a little big for the small grow I do haha.
I need to decide something soon :confused:

i know how you feel bro! i have like 4 different strains, and 20 + beans! its fustrating not having enough room to sprout em all right away, i always love falvourfull sounding names, and the sour lifesaver sounds very tempting too me :)

if you dont mind me asking, how do you get all your freebies? :)

you could always keep a male, and polinate your strawberry d-lite! im not too good with breeding yet, nor have i really any idea, but if u cross the satori and d-lite, you might get feminized seeds? that would be pretty cool, if not, you have two awesome strains combined, and with the close noding of the d-lite, and that little stretch in the satori, you will get a nice medium plant! lotsa good bud.

anyways, just my opinion :)

seeds are always nice to have. (back up capsules :p)

BL4ZE20

christoph'sbud - Yea seed collecting becomes quite addictive haha. The sour lifesaver does sound good, but i'm kind of leaning towards the 8 miles high. I'll decide something soon though.
I'd like to pollinate and make seeds but I'd rather wait till I have more room so that I can have a bigger selection of males and females to choose from for breeding. I've gotten all my freebies just through seed orders i've made.

u-nah-bomba- thanks for stopping in man!

Don't have much for you guys, just figured i'd give you a few pictures to look at.

Strawberry D-lite starting to flower

A little lower down

Random shot

I'm ready to see what this Led can do!

BL4ZE ON!! :rasta:

wow, still lookin delicous! :) wish i could afford a 200 something $ led panel, but alas, im not that rich, yet:dance013:

anyways, the LED panels they have wouldent fit in any of my cabs, since my foot print is 14"x14" so a 12"x12" panel would work very nicely in there, i wonder how much that would cost to get done up? any LED experts out there gimme a hand on this, help would be much appreciated:tiphat:

cant wait too see her fill ALL the way out with fat nugs blaze, because im sure she will.

christoph :lurk:

p.s, dont forget to stop by my thread :)

BL4ZE20

christoph'sbud - I wouldn't be able to tell you how much it'd cost to build your own LED panel. I've only skimmed some threads where people were building their own, however i'm sure there's a few people on here that could give you some insight.

It's looking like I may actually end up with some Straw-D X Satori seeds. I didn't cut the male right away since I figured it'd be awile before he dropped pollen. However the day I went to remove him(day 22), I noticed some pollen on one of the leaves and sure enough right above a sac had opened. Who knows if any of it actually got on the straw D-Lite.
I don't have any pictures for now, i'm going to try and take some this weekend.

BL4ZE ON!! :rasta:

Haze_Maze

Nice blaze20! Good shit! Gl with your grow! The reward will be priceless! :)

I Just got a 63w penetrator too and am in the process of getting my cab setup. I'll prob add about 200w of cfl. I'll get a thread going when I start but will be watching yours! looks killer! Also in the process of setting up a double rubbermaid setup to house a couple Thseeds "BUKU" moms/clones.

:joint:

BL4ZE20

Haze_maze - Thanks for stopping in man and for the good luck wishes. Let me know when you get your thread up and going so I can drop by!!

Alright guys it's finally time for an update. I left you guys hanging last week without any pictures, I doubt anyone's actively watching this thread anyways. Things are going alright, my girl isn't as healthy as I wish she was, but nothing I can do but keep learning.
The led light seems to be working well still, i'm pretty impressed with how the light is filling out my lady.

Now it's time for what you guys really want!!

Close up, wish I had a better camera though!

Another bud shot

I just liked the way this shot turned out

And here's a picture of the whole plant

And there she goes back into her home up under the LED array.

BL4ZE ON!!:rasta:

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Nice grow.How old are they now.LED's seem to do a pretty good job from the different grows ive seen

BL4ZE20

Fuzz420 - Thanks for dropping in. I normally try and forget how long my plants are flowering since it makes the time go by faster. However since you asked, I looked at my logs and she's at day 33.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Damn there pretty chunky for only 33 days. Good work. I would have assumed they were older :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 5 indicas under a 63 watt! Been in veg almost 2 months and are out growing the lights footprint. Have another 63 watt so no probs.
Your plant looks a little like mine, leaves droop and not bushy. Might be genetics as all the rest are ok and they all get the same stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts