What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

62,000 watt Coco grow.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another thing:

I am uncomfortable with comments I am getting on my reputation feedback. I am not some supergrower or anything. I'm not really any different than you guys. I went from small shows to medium shows to super insane shows and back to large grows.

It really is just a small grow that got big. I didn't all of a suddenly learn some secret at 50 lights. If you can rock a 400watter you can rock a 400 lighter. Same grower, same plants, same gear. Just more work.

I make mistakes too. I will document them all.

TLoft13

Another thing:

I am uncomfortable with comments I am getting on my reputation feedback. I am not some supergrower or anything. I'm not really any different than you guys. I went from small shows to medium shows to super insane shows and back to large grows.

It really is just a small grow that got big. I didn't all of a suddenly learn some secret at 50 lights. If you can rock a 400watter you can rock a 400 lighter. Same grower, same plants, same gear. Just more work.

I make mistakes too. I will document them all.

That's what boasting gets you! ;)
IIRC the biggest growshow ever raided in my country was a 350 lighter, done by an Hells Angels chapter and 4 vietnamese gardeners/slaves.
So with your 650 lighter you're officially nearly double as cool as a whole Angels chapter(+slaves), BADASS!

badass-badass-baby-demotivational-poster-1279797840.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
Super bad ass, flower rooms are going to be insane.be interesting to see the diferent yield's from the diff room's. tree's v scrog etc. Respect. Mack. oh, what strain? did i miss it.?

Tactician

Your flip box has bx connectors on flexible cable, electrical inspectors I work with would never pass that. The flexible cable should have cable glands or compression fittings to secure the lampcords to the NEMA enclosure. The armored cable looks like 14awg solid copper, how are you terminating to the relay screws, with ring terminal lugs, should have used stranded wire.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your flip box has bx connectors on flexible cable, electrical inspectors I work with would never pass that. The flexible cable should have cable glands or compression fittings to secure the lampcords to the NEMA enclosure. The armored cable looks like 14awg solid copper, how are you terminating to the relay screws, with ring terminal lugs, should have used stranded wire.

Lol. What?

Electrical inspectors aren't gonna say anything. ;)

Tactician

You probably have some old codger, retired sparky who know's it's all safe. One asshole inspector I met had a bil who was a vancouver piggee, made all the wire connections with waterproof wirenuts. In the end nothing more he could bitch about. Even had an issue with the cable clamps used on the 1000s of feet of soow. Used the 3/8 bx clamps on the 14/3 soow and he almost made use replace them.

Glad you got a kewl inspector, most are jerks.....

Are you going to use a PLC to sync lights, ballasts, and everything else.

Tactician

A PLC would allow so much control, last 2 weeks or last week of flower, only have 3/4 or 1/2 the lights/ballasts on. If you have a couple AC units, if one of them fails, half the lights shut off until it's fixed. The on and off lights can be staggered, even with a flip, just gotta make sure some of the lights are always on when a switchover takes place. If power consumption is an issue, the PLC can detect the amount of current draw and even shut off some ballasts if a lot of equipment is on...., overkill. A few panel mount ammeters is always nice too.

With a few hundred lighter, a Siemens PLC could do so much, from control and monitoring to security and response. Nice to see large shows, especially in Canada.

G

GOOROO

nice collection of deemsters. Love it.

The grows are looking good,

Interested in how high you feed and what it is your feeding...sorry if I missed that.

and I'm guessing this is all funded by someone else....you are just an employee no?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Others grows he has partners, this one I think is his own plus one worker. He mentions it on page 1 or 2. Just read the thread =)

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updates:

Here's the hydro room at a another site.

Plants are about 4 feet high and 7 feet wide around.

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

Gonna flip them tmrw. Waiting on a DrizAir.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright!

Ballast and electrical room for flower rooms. It will be 30 bulbs per room. 6 more ballasts to go.

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our sparky really wants us to try a few LED lights in veg, so he gave us some for free. I started the clones under them.

The babies were a bit lanky. Something called GCG. God bud x ? Kush.

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts