What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

62,000 watt Coco grow.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More.

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place should be done next week.

Next week i'll start the 100,000w thread. A new 4000 SQF show. :D

I think it will be all hydro.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
ar
Funny.

I used to smoke heavy and then one day ran in to some sativa. Like a 16 weeker. I was used to smoking Indica and was fine with it. I smoked this Haze and it fucked me up so bad. I was totally fucked.

I would look at my chest and couldn't tell if my heart was beating super fast or I had no heart beat at all. I was soaring.

Since then; Whenever I smoke I usually just psych myself out the whole time.

I can take mushrooms, MDA, MDMA, acid and DMT and im fine. Weed just fucks my ass for some reason.

One day I will grow some super schwag and hang out on the beach. :biggrin::woohoo:
Had an experience at a festival where I took a 6 hits of clean dose some MDMA, 2CB, ritalin and drank a few brews and I wasnt high after a few hours.
So my buddies and I parked ourselves down and decided to puff one.

I only had oil and my bro only had bubble hash.
Everyone tapped out except me and I decided to smoke the whole thing...I was SO proud....

BOOM That insane amount of THC was the catalyst.

I was on another planet and started floating out of my body while walking with my friends, I lost my cookies and was trying to start the revolution, thought I was God, to feeling mother earths magma, to complete ego death

Paranoid anxiety mixed with moral obligation to share love with the world. It was quite an experience.

After a few hours I was fine.

I ended up doing a 2week cleanse changing my diet, I cant smoke like a use to.

It used to be .5 gram bonghits before the blanket was off....
Now its 2 or 3 calyx's in a one hitter a few times a day or nothing at all.

I have read that cbd balances out the thc and will stop anxiety, paranoia, panic.

Hoping to run into some good mellow happy creative strain,
When I find her I will let you know.

Anyways a 100 lighter! What kinda rates do you get on a kWh?

I cant imagine some of your previous bills with your 100+ lighters. The electric company must love you guys.

Respect for sharing, that takes some balls.

G

Guest3498

Dayum!! Entertaining thread to read and it hasn't even really started yet. This should be awesome...

mack 10

Veteran
100 K rooms,, respect dude. man,i bet that sucks some juice. what's a typical bill for a month? keep kiling it Vag! mack.

O

OrganicOzarks

You do realize that when you are in competition with yourself it takes all of the fun out of it right?:) I read the 26,000 watt, with the 25,000 watt teaser in it. then I come to find the 62,000 watter with a 100,000 watter teaser in it. You are going to over do it, and make it so no one is impressed with anything under 50,000 watts. You are raising the bar way to high for all of us. Can you please suck at this just a little bit so that the rest of us can feel good about ourselves for just a second or two? :)

I am so over 25,000, 26,000, and 62,000 watt grows. If it aint six digits, then it's for noobs. :)

S

stony2

i like the ferrari :). can you do a pic the engine from the side so i can count the cylinders? thx

friendly advice: remove or edit the pics with the packets with the packet code on them

avant gardener

Veteran
never mind the electric.
how many sets of hands do you need to keep that going properly?
my set up ain't a quarter that big and it's all i can do to stay on top of things.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never mind the electric.
how many sets of hands do you need to keep that going properly?
my set up ain't a quarter that big and it's all i can do to stay on top of things.

For a:

62k coco tree - 144 Plants. 36 in each bud room. 72 in veg.
28k coco SCROG - 140 plants.
18k coco mini tree - 49 plants.
23k hydro grow - 25 trees?? Can't remember.

All I need is me and 1 worker. Maybe 2 when tying the branches is needed.

Also, I think we're adding 5 more lights per room. Up to 72k.

Awesome setups man, love to see these big pro grows with everything dialed in to a T. Straight up inspires me to not be so damn lazy-lol. You are definatley a master of your craft dude! Keep on growin!!

avant gardener

Veteran
For a:

62k coco tree - 144 Plants. 36 in each bud room. 72 in veg.
28k coco SCROG - 140 plants.
18k coco mini tree - 49 plants.
23k hydro grow - 25 trees?? Can't remember.

All I need is me and 1 worker. Maybe 2 when tying the branches is needed.

Also, I think we're adding 5 more lights per room. Up to 72k.

you're a monster. don't know how you do it, but i wouldn't mind learning.

ps. post more pictures of the car.