What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

62,000 watt Coco grow.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha. Easy, boys.

1 x 5 ton in veg.

2 x 5 tons to cool 25 bulbs. We have 2 bloom rooms, so 4 x 5 tons total for bloom.

Z

Z-ro

no need to measure, this is relatively modest in the grand scheme of commercial gardens. cant wait to see the pics.

N

Nondual

Not popped yet, BUT I am gonna set up a 6 light grow and that will be all organic and only for seeds.

I'll pheno hunt and grow organic bud for all my friends to smoke.

I haven't talked to him in almost.... 6 months? I think he is busy with the book?
Sounds good. I'm sure you'll find something you or others will really dig. Hermies are pretty rare in that cross but do happen.

Oh the book is in print and out. The publisher and Skunk is sending him and Mo to Jamaica for a week. He's gonna teach the rastas how to grow organic lol. Seems he has a pretty strong following on the island :biggrin:

Good luck with the new grow. Sounds awesome!

kln

yea plus it's canada so 62000 watts is like 40000 watts american,with the metric system and all

This ain't true, in my country we use meters, grams and liters, but still Watt (W), it's universal, even in the UK is the same, what changes is that we use 220V as normal, so we can use draw less amperage from the same lights, wich allow us to use more lights.

Btw i'm on for the show, subscribed!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
This ain't true, in my country we use meters, grams and liters, but still Watt (W), it's universal, even in the UK is the same, what changes is that we use 220V as normal, so we can use draw less amperage from the same lights, wich allow us to use more lights.

Btw i'm on for the show, subscribed!

picture.php

Best of luck with the grow

kln

Some noob could even believe in that, yeah i get it you americans (not all) think you're the normal, and everyone that uses metric system, or different stuff is just weird, i get it..kinda decades old way of thinking

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Pretty sure he was joking..of course a watt is a watt.

But you mean counting in fractions isn't the most efficient way to measure and do math? It actually blows my mind that the US hasnt converted to metric in all this time. Whats the point of fractions? cups, pints, tablespoons, teaspoons?... Its all nonsense when you can just count mL/grams/whatever from 0 upwards.

- -

VagP..

Tell me your going to put pics up today? Please don't let this turn into one of those threads with 9 pages of bullshit and people subbing before we actually get to see some substance.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Tell me your going to put pics up today? Please don't let this turn into one of those threads with 9 pages of bullshit and people subbing before we actually get to see some substance.

Read his other grows, he is serious. Give the guy a few lol. But good job on adding more bullshit. Its what you don't want, but its exactly what you did. Go get me a milk bag now, ty.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I was super excited when I saw 72,000 watts..
Now I know its only a piddling 62,000 watts I feel "Meh" about it...
LOL
Anyway-pics or its a pc case with an aquarium bulb

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Read his other grows, he is serious. Give the guy a few lol. But good job on adding more bullshit. Its what you don't want, but its exactly what you did. Go get me a milk bag now, ty.

I know he's serious - been following Vag for some time now (of course under different name/identities) as I never hang onto 1 user name too long.

Ever get that grow trailer happening Vag. I've got a bit sidetracked with moving/other projects etc but my 4800w sealed 7x12 trailer with medium-less ebb/flow system is still in my playbook. ;)

But enough with all this bullshit.. this is like 40 posts since the opener.. lets seem some pics homie.

TripleDraw27, its not what I'm doing.. Posts are going to fill here whether I like it or not. Its up to Vag to throw those pics up after 100+ light openers span across 3 threads. Do ya blame me? lol.. I'll take them pics anyway we can squeeze em out of em'. Truly appreciate it - many have never nor ever will see gardens of these calibers if it wasn't for people like VagPuncher sharing them with the world.

:tiphat:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I'm gonna grab a seat before the next person can't figure out that crazy 'sarcasm' thing that Americans use.

Looking forward to the show! (and the mobile Italian artwork)