What's new

600wflip/flop.. Free slippers inside!

L

LEX-UK

Man had a ruff night.. Nasty stabbing pains in gut n throwing up.. Hope it's not shiva punishing me for putting the air pots together upside down lmao swear tho it read to put the no hole rows on bottom? Stoners lol

Siftedunity, Harry welcome & thanks!

I'm pretty sure it was due to being pot bound 10cm pot for 6 weeks maybe lol and due to being switched from organic to mineral. Plus ph of root zones been pug whack few times.
Abit super thrive for potting up is awesome.. These girls didn't get such goodness as I potted up.

Link doesn't work for me even copied n pasted link gets me to no vids uploaded screen, can ya embed it?

Harry Lime

Veteran
works for me
try stickin this into tha youtube search How to use Air-Pot Containers

why are ya doin this flip flop instead of all on at the same time?

L

LEX-UK

Oh my browser then ok cheers.

There's a couple reasons really.. Keeps me more busy, only one light on at time, recycle heat when it gets cold as always one light burning.. Getting used to it for when I go full flippy. Other main reason I smoke eat lots of weed as do my partner. We found we were running out everytime before out next harvest so makes sense all round really.

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Flip/Flop

In this case means you've only got one 600 bulb on at any one time.....But you are still flowering 1200watts!

Every growing area has a limit to the amount of lamps it can handle with a given ventilation system, by folwering one setup in the day and one at night you are only ever running 600 watts at once, halving your extraction needs! :woohoo:

This only works with plants on 12/12 obviously

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Sorry to go on but I find this Flip/Flop idea really interesting.

With the right switching relays you can for instance have two tents setup in on area on the same single balast. How it works is.... with a switch/relay on the balast-to-lamp output and two lamps conected but only one will light at a time - the Flip/Flop
ying.gif
. Has to be the right kind of relay though

You can also cover larger areas with Filp Flop systems switching between multiple lights in the same room, takes a bit to get your head around. Much more common in the US of states.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Recycling heat sounds a good idea. interested to see how you set fans and duct up to move it one way then another.
not sure how 2 lamps flippin yields more than 2 on at the same time...
electric costs are a concern at mi place. off peak at nite is about a third of the cost

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
cool man ive seen this idea before with two grow tents. one on one off. very good way of utilizing your resources:)

L

LEX-UK

Update time.

Things are going smoothly im not in the gardens as much as id like but nonetheless im happy with the systems so far, the PH has stabled so i set once and it drifts from 5.8 to 6.2 in about 4 days.

This is the left room as you can see theres been abit of growth and the twogs has done as expected and overgrown the 2 blues lol and also got abit of light bleaching. I took these pics and switched to 12/12 yesterday i will clean the bottoms up more on the cheeses and keeps clones from the blues.. i will bend n tie down the twogs and leave the suckers on these until 2 1/2 weeks into flower to not promote more stretch.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I know they will get cleaned up properly tonight but concidering they're looking ok.

Attachments

• DSCN0399.jpg
    DSCN0399.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0401.jpg
    DSCN0401.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0403.jpg
    DSCN0403.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0402.jpg
    DSCN0402.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0400.jpg
    DSCN0400.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 9
L

LEX-UK

Ok... this one im excited about.

I havnt checked pics yet but theyve come on well, i increased the feeds to 5 x 4mins yesterday and they are loving it, next time you see them i will have tied them down, hopefully flip this room next fri.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0417.jpg
    DSCN0417.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0418.jpg
    DSCN0418.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0414.jpg
    DSCN0414.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0405.jpg
    DSCN0405.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0404.jpg
    DSCN0404.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 7
L

LEX-UK

2nd pic-Blacktooth
3rd pic-Psychoberry
4th pic-Chem-d
5th pic-E.C.S.D

L

LEX-UK

attachment.php
RIL- Is this the same label as on your bottle of drip clean mate?
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0413.jpg
    DSCN0413.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0407.jpg
    DSCN0407.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
that's a completely diff nutrient profile to my dripclean I will post pics of mine asap

the other table is coming on well

peace

e4ian

Nice pics,plants & pots LEX.That Psychoberry is strong.Made me completely numb for a time when i first had it!
Never happened before.Gorgeous stuff.:)

Awesome pics actually.