What's new

600wflip/flop.. Free slippers inside!

L

LEX-UK

Alreet let's get this started! *Yo how the bloody hell are ya?*

Firstly welcome! Kick off your shoes and slip on the slippers provided, grab yourself a jar, skins, bong, torch or vapo or what ever your ting be, give me props or tell me where I'm going wrong I can takes it lol.*

This will be my test of breaking the gpw and still keep my beloved dank!. Here you see 2 x 1 m2 rooms, 600w flip flop.*

Each room has a f&d table 92cm m2 converted to drip with the topspin dripper set up. 600w power plant ballast and open ended Dutch reflectors(cheapo's lol)*
8" rvk outtake, passive inlet via 100mm duct.*
Many upgrades Tobe done to rooms as we go..
One room has Mylar and the other orca film to see the difference and to see if I've waisted my money lol.*

Left room we have x6 plants*
2x twogs(tw x og)
2x blues*
2x uk cheese.. These are in 6.5ltr square pots in canna coco, canna a&b. 2x dripper per pot

Room on the right *we have 8 plants..*
3x chemd*
1x chem4
1x psychoberry
1x killer queen
1x ecsd
1x black tooth.. These ones I'm trying the 6ltr air pots, coco & pebble mix 90/10% layer on top. need to get a topspin add on to get 2 x dripper per air pot.*
This room I'm undecided what nutrient to try any suggestions? Be a good time to tell yous that the systems are recycled 90 ltr tanks.*

Peace'N'Pot Ulot!:ying:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice LEX. K+

Lets have some Pics when your free..

How you doing your flip/flop wiring?? Are you using Allen Bradley's?

I've not seen plant magic in action. I hear good things about it from many sources.

My shop local sells it but you don't need to change base feed to be in the cool gang.

Good luck LEX, K.I.S.S for the win.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
canadian express headmasta and superior potash go well with h&g or canna base too

btw your more of a strain junkie than me lol

looking forward to the pics lex

peace

L

LEX-UK

RIL, DAVE, MOZZ, SPEEDEMON.. thanks and welcome, glad to have you all on board.

Basically im looking for the most ph stable base for recircling system. Even my local recommended plant magic nutes for this, i do have some new bottles of coco specific and tailord to my water but not keen on the deep colours as want my tanks tobe clean as poss, i may just keep to canna base but switch to aqua, you people think thats cool in coco?

Ok heres the left room- plants are not in the best of health was very pot bound before getting put into these pots.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0392.jpg
    DSCN0392.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0379.jpg
    DSCN0379.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0380.jpg
    DSCN0380.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0381.jpg
    DSCN0381.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0382.jpg
    DSCN0382.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 10
L

LEX-UK

I'll get the hang of the layout one day lol

Here we have the right handside room, as you may see i tore the orca sheet stuff when installing the frame of table, i may tear it down and re-apply and see if i can knick a orca tape from local lol 30 notes! damn.

i need to tidy up to ive noticed lol i have been busy in there tho, right pics..
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0389.jpg
    DSCN0389.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0387.jpg
    DSCN0387.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0385.jpg
    DSCN0385.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0383.jpg
    DSCN0383.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0391.jpg
    DSCN0391.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
L

LEX-UK

Nice1 Easy mate, glad to have to tag along hope the slippers fit.

Sorry for the pic feasco candles went out lastnight lol.

L

LEX-UK

Nice LEX. K+

Lets have some Pics when your free..

How you doing your flip/flop wiring?? Are you using Allen Bradley's?

I've not seen plant magic in action. I hear good things about it from many sources.

My shop local sells it but you don't need to change base feed to be in the cool gang.

Good luck LEX, K.I.S.S for the win.

Hi mate, i kinda lied on the flip/flop atm as im just having one light switch on when the other goes off.. but im getting my sparky mate wire up heaths relay maybe unless i can find a cheap enough alternative.

:thank you:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
looking good lex

So your doing recirc coco?

I've seen some good recirc grows with coco but more sog type with 1gal smart pots

good luck with it

peace

L

LEX-UK

lol yea go against my beliefs as been a hand water til run off grower for yrs with good results. I have been thinking of adding another tank and go DTW but its a pain in arse dumping water here, im deff keeping the air pots recirc as its has coco/clay ball mix.

Thanks for the luck mate, think i need it to hit the gpw with the left room this round.. we'll see.

L

LEX-UK

looking good lex

So your doing recirc coco?

I've seen some good recirc grows with coco but more sog type with 1gal smart pots

good luck with it

peace

I think the 6ltr air pots are bit to big for this room i may get 9 1gal pots next, gonna start doing 1 strain each room after to.. :ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
left room with the bushes?

they looked like they have been heavily rootbound to me i would thin those out some and just keep the healthy leading shoots less larf that way and your not gunna see much stretch with those either

the airpot ones are gunna be fine mate youll see

monocropping is the best way mate

i used to flower my mothers out alot for space reasons like your doing with the left side

EDIT your airpots are upside down bro but dont worry your on drippers ...next time just make sure that theres a row with no holes at the top

peace

L

LEX-UK

left room with the bushes?

they looked like they have been heavily rootbound to me i would thin those out some and just keep the healthy leading shoots less larf that way and your not gunna see much stretch with those either

the airpot ones are gunna be fine mate youll see

monocropping is the best way mate

i used to flower my mothers out alot for space reasons like your doing with the left side

EDIT your airpots are upside down bro but dont worry your on drippers ...next time just make sure that theres a row with no holes at the top

peace

Fo sho.. was planning on cleaning the bushes up abit tomorrow, i was thinking of flipping them but will deff cut suckers off thin out abit keep main heads and veg for another week at least.

The two back ones are the twogs, middle row Blues(yum!) and front row uk cheese.. last round with her.. shes basically a very very weak version of blues...:ying:

Thanks for the help mate, the plants went into the airpots at the right time, being fed 3 x at 3min and the bushes 4 x at 4 mins.

:tiphat::thank you:

L

LEX-UK

wheres my birks? J/K nice flipper ya got going there bro.

Shoot sorry bro can you fit in a ladies size? lol

Regarding the flip/flop, im vegging both rooms atm, so until i these get switched the titles a lier.. and it will turn into a propa flip mono cropped 16 x plants each straight 12/12:huggg:

Thanks for the kind words bro

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
man wishing you the best for this grow. however my mothers often get very very root bound but dont yellow off like that. ive got about 5 plants that i just repotted and went exatly the same as yours. quite interested if you know why yours have yellowed off like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts