What's new

600watts, AK48s, and another try.

600watts, AK48s, and another try.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'LL B KEEPING UP OM THIS 4/SURE,I'M ALSO GROWING NIRVANA FEM SUPERSKUNK AND PAPAYA.AND LIKE U FARMER I'M USEING ALL FOXFARM HAPPYFROG,BIGBLOOM TIGERBLOOM,BIG GROW,,OPEN SESAME,BEASTIE BLOOM AND CHA CHING.MAN YOUR LOOKING GREAT HOPE MINE LOOK'S LIKE THAT.

northstate

ICMag Donor
Great to see refreshing outlook, as said early on attitude means a lot. Just ran through and this round looks to be saweet! Way to treat your girls with the topping and rope, they like that for sure. Keeping food simple is good but my one magic secret ingredient is un sulphered molasses. 1/2-1 tbs/g halfway or so through flower two waterings, carbs plus iron and some trace minerals. Base ingredient of many companies "boost-sweet-sugar" additives. You will only get more skill over time, lock in your setup and keep it up, I say 13.5oz its grow time!

Wuz up everyone! :wave:
It all looks good in da hood since their feeding the other day, even startin' to get a few hairs showin. Most of my girls are up to about 17" give or take, looks like my "bondage" session the other day helped out a good bit, even gettin' a few of the lower flowers perkin' up some.

SWEEPERMAN, I'd love to here a smoke report on your Papaya, it sounds tasty and I've givin' thought about maybe tryin' some. I might try some Cha Ching and other stuff in a later grow but for now I'm just gonna stick to the old KISS method, Keep It Simple Stupid! LOL! If I can keep up with just these three ferts and not fuck up I'll be thrilled!

NORTHSTATE, sup amigo? Yea, I guess I'm tryin' for a lil' zen Buddha growin', :ying:, hehehe...... Happy positive vibes for happy positive plants. (with just a little kinky bondage thrown in for spice!) Is the molasses you use Black Strap? I've read thats what works best but I'm not sure if I can find it locally, I may check into that for my next grow.

Anyway, I'll be makin' a full update with pics later this weekend.
End of week one in flower, 12/12! WOOHOOO!!:jump:
Catch a buzz and catch me later!
Peace.

Time for the week one 12/12 update!
I just noticed this is the 12/12 12-12 update! Cool!

Group shots,

A few close ups,

And the four topper,

I gotta say every time I go back into my grow area I get more excited every time! These babys are BY FAR the best lookin' plants I've grown to date!

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Hehehehe....

So any opinions on how they look for one week flowering? I don't know but I think there lookin' good.

hashit

Looks great...I started out with FF Ocean Forest, Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom...I always had excellent results but I did have to add cal/mag around week 4ish flowering since those nutes do not have enough. I used Epsom salts, but then moved to Cal-Mag. I switched over to organic and mix my own soil, but I still use Ocean Forest for my base soil mix.

Great Job.

Wuz up IC MAGERS! :tiphat:

Heres a quick pic update, day 14 of 12/12.
ITS BECOMING A DAMN JUNGLE IN HERE AND WE GOT BUDZ! :jump: (small budz but budz none the less)

First up, group shots.

A few close ups.

I love this pic!

Should I be worried about the "hard edges" on the fan leaves?
Any opinions? Should I be worried?

Its late, I'm tired, and the only thing I have to smoke is shitty mexican swag, I'm goin to bed.

benjuanman

Veteran
luvin ur grow Farmer Stealth will b following this thread till the end. good work on the AK looks like it will b a good harvest 4 u.

I have 2 of Nirvana seed AK-48 going at day 11 of 12/12 after 30 days of 24/0 and the bud development looks much the same,21" tall

Just a quick little update.
All is lookin' good in the Ol' farmers garden. The girls seem to be gettin' thirster as they get bigger, been having to water them every two to two and a half days now.
I'll be giving them a good feeding tomorrow night. I'm leaving town for the holidays for five days so I'll be leaving three gallons of just PH'd water so my roommate can water them on Saturday night.
I'll post up some pics when I get back in town, they should be starting to fill out by then at the rate there growing now, WOOHOOO! LOL!

Anyway, hope everybody has a HIGH, happy, fattening, and safe holiday. :santa1::elf::tree::stocking::gift::eggnog::xmastree::window::thanks:

Wuz up felow growers! :tiphat: Hope everyone had a good New Years.
Time for a photo update, week 4.5 of 12/12.
First up a few garden shots,

a little closer,

Its a damn jungle in here! Woohooo!:jump:

Now for thier close up,

My new favs!

Well? How am I doin for four and a half weeks? They've been feed full strengh for three strait waterings, every three days. They'll be getting strait water tomarrow. I've been making sure that I'm NOT over watering this time. The plant in the center back row is kind of "punie" lookin but the rest seem to be just packin' on the weight now. I've had a few of the older fan leaves turn yellow and fall off, am I guessing right that this is normal?
Anyway, so far it looks like I got a happy garden and that makes for a happy farmer. :dance013: LOL!

Oh, and one more thing. I swear that 1 or 2 of my girls, left middle and left front, smell like cherrys! I don't know if I'm just trippin' but DAMN! Hehehehehe....... If this smoke tastes like that, OMFG!!!!!

And can someone tell me how to post pics in full size, its kind of annoying to have to click on the pics to see them full size. I'm pulling my pics from my photo album.

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

Looks damn nice!! Still have a couple weeks to
put on even more size!! Great job with ur jungle!!
Cheers Farmer

you go farmer!!!! i'v ben reading bro.. man them fucking bud's r big as fuck for 4.5 week's. my papaya & super skunk are big as hell in week5 of veg man .keep up the GREAT work. sweeperman

fishwater

Nice 600W grow going on... Curious as to what MH bulb you used and what HPS bulb you have.. I have a 600W setup and have not been real pleased with bulbs...

Wuz up Fishwater, my MH is just a GrowBright from HTG Supply, my HPS is a SunMaster. I'm using a switchable 600w HPS/MH Digital Electronic ballast with a 6" Euro sealed hood. I'm on my fourth run with it but this is my first sucsessful grow. (so far, hehehe... 4 more weeks to go.) I have had to replace one HPS bulb witch was a GrowBright but HTG Supply replaced it for free and upgraded it to the SunMaster. Sweet deal eh?

D

Duplicate

Lookin good dude! This thread gives me hope. I had to return my ballast for warranty work before I ever even got to use it! I can't wait to start flowering these clones I have.