What's new

600w Vert. "First time Organic"

Sleeper7784

Ya might want to let them sit in the dark a good 48-72 hours before chopping.
Been shown to be a good way to pack on the sticky...
Congrats on the successful run, sleeper. ..:party:

2 cents. .

I have tried that in the past, but for this grow, and probably
most future grows I can't afford budget that technic into the schedule.

I actually need to tear down for a couple weeks while I address some issues with my house to my landloard.

I'd have to make a dedicated dark room to move them into... Hum maybe... I love an excuse to design and build. Ha ha.

AD I also just want to say thanks for taking the time out of your busy farm to stop in and shoot the wind over in mine. I am always in your thread trying to keep up. Your hard work is respected and inspiring.

Sleeper7784

I took a quick weight on this old piece of shit mail scale I have for weighing my meds before I place them into storage, that rounds to the nearest 5ths.

I also labeled each jar by number, plants 1 thru 5 in accordance with the order I hung each individual plant so as to keep track of each plants total weight.

So in order
Plant #
1 45g

2 70g

3 50g

4 75g

5 60g

= 300g total

Crazy perfect .5g per watt.

From what I gather, these # are right on. I would have never guessed. Its the lightest yielding strain I've grown. But its well worth it. I'm hooked on cookies for now. I just need to up my game. No worries. I'm working on it.

flat9

Nice man. You could also try some of the other cookie strains/crosses which are supposed to yield a bit more yet retain some of the original characteristics (platinum gsc, phantom cookies, etc.)

Sleeper7784

Nice man. You could also try some of the other cookie strains/crosses which are supposed to yield a bit more yet retain some of the original characteristics (platinum gsc, phantom cookies, etc.)

Thanks brother! I am actually going to cross my own. Instead of buying seeds and hoping for a male. I'll probably just try and source a common clone from around my parts, and self seed a couple branches to dust a GSC with. Two heavy producers easy to get around here are blue dream and Casey jones. We'll see though. I could honestly do anything. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts