What's new

600w Vert. "First time Organic"

Sleeper7784

I've been doing a lot of planning for my next grow, a lot is depending on what kind of funds I recoup from this crop. Another light is first on my list, but I've been torn on if I want to do side by side doughnuts and start one doughnut 35 day after the first one kicks off so I can get a flow goin to harvest every 35, or do a 1200w stacked, maybe build some sort of colosseum. I just don't know... Not to mention I've been going nuts deciding if I want Veg T5 HO 432w over a 2x4 table, or 400w HID over a 2x2 table. These are the sizes of the 2 places I have to Veg.

d3cryption

Veteran
Expected yield.... I'm running all pcg gsc my next run.... Double stack bulbs......... What smells are u getting at week 8?

Sleeper7784

Expected yield.... I'm running all pcg gsc my next run.... Double stack bulbs......... What smells are u getting at week 8?

Right now its hard to tell the yield. I really don't know what they're going to do. The nuggs are rock solid hopefully they blow up a lot more. NO LARF!

They smell:

Leathery, spicy, lemon, kush, pungent. They're getting super oily and starting to enter the swell. They're loaded with trichs, have bright orange pistols.

Sleeper7784

lookin good! wish i could smell em

That's what she said! Ha Ha.The next time your on the 99 heading north just take a big wiff.

I hope the neighbors don't mind...:moon:

I freaken love this strain I just wish it was heavier. Its my only complaint. But that just means my first breeding project is in the future. :biggrin:

I love learning how to do new things. Especially when it comes to this plant.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn those look tasty as hell...
Nice work Sleeper...

Happy holidays...

Sleeper7784

Thank you AD. Happy Holidays to you and yours, brother.

I am super satisfied with the out come. I can't wait to taste some smoke. They're absolutely loaded with trichs. I get some shots of how far out on some of the water leafs there's even trichs. When I chop them down I'll pull them out into some good lighting and go picture crazy.

Sleeper7784

Day 70 Harvest!

Day 70 Harvest!

Last night was day 70 and its time! They are about 30% amber, and begging me to kill them. I went ahead and let them sleep it out this morning and will go in this evening and get it started.

I'll be taking as many pictures as possible. See ya'll soon! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya might want to let them sit in the dark a good 48-72 hours before chopping.
Been shown to be a good way to pack on the sticky...
Congrats on the successful run, sleeper. ..:party:

2 cents. .

Sleeper7784

Day 70 Harvest

Day 70 Harvest

As you know I've been struggling with the quality of image's. Well this last time was no better.
Between the rush my wife gets me in when she's involved and not wanting my phones and cameras fucked up from the resin on my gloves, I was unable to take the time needed to take as many as I was hoping.

Sleeper7784

I've got them hanging in a (kitchen stove) card board drying box, that's set up in a room that is dark cool and dry. 60-68 degrees/30-40% humidity (will not exceed)

When I cut down we only remove water leafs. I leave all sugar leafs, for a second trim before going into jars.