What's new

600w Scrog

VWG60

VWG60

Not much to report plants going ok, will replace my 400w Mh with a new Sunmaster cool deluxe Metal halide 600w MH Bulb sometime this week............

Alien_Dawg

Clean and simple.. I like ya set up.. Goin ta take a minute ta fill the net.. I get tje popcorn ready for the show...

Peace

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

T

TennerBag

great looking grow VWG60 i want to try a scrog myself...can i ask how far the light is away from tops of the plants...as i will buy a 600watt m/h for my grow..sorry about the questions
i am a new grower i forgot too ask what brand of soil do you use peace

VWG60

great looking grow VWG60 i want to try a scrog myself...can i ask how far the light is away from tops of the plants...as i will buy a 600watt m/h for my grow..sorry about the questions
i am a new grower i forgot too ask what brand of soil do you use peace
Hi yeah ten inches my temps are bang on I also use a
Parabolic grow light reflector which helps with temps:woohoo:

T

TennerBag

Hi yeah ten inches my temps are bang on I also use a
Parabolic grow light reflector which helps with temps:woohoo:

Thanks for the info VWG60 I have just bought PowerPlant Ultralite Reflector...as they looked good..think i will start a thread now thanks

VWG60

Thanks for the info VWG60 I have just bought PowerPlant Ultralite Reflector...as they looked good..think i will start a thread now thanks
ok mate need some Zzzz now but will help you out with your scrog grow 1st you need to know about your plants what there stretch like are they indica or sativa , bit to learn with scrog but when you have dialed all in you will be very fecking happy

VWG60

The plant on the right is Amsterdam Skunk by John Sinclair what TxxT but going to tame and train this bitch:clock watch: