What's new

600W PowerLED GrowShow, Classic WW

Hey addicted

It's getting phatter in there, how many plants do u got and what size are the pots?
Got to love the WW smell and stone.

Have a good one, peace

Im runing 20 plants and 5 liter pots..

Yeah they smell real good! WW is one of my favo..

Thanks for watching!

Day 49 Flowering, every thing look healthy

img0101gq.jpg

img0102yf.jpg

img0103nu.jpg

img0104jj.jpg

ogenko

amazing man
i just checked out your 360 watt run
1.3 ish grams /watt in soil!!!!
rad
im gonna guess you are burning 5-120 watters??

Dudesome

Veteran
Week 1 Flowering...

My plants have been sick... I dont know whats happening with them..

My only clue is.. to much Guanokalong in the soil..

Here is some pictures of the leafes..

img0106tf.jpg

img0107nj.jpg

Any ideas?

Mate it's definitely mg deficiency! You should use some Alg-A-Mic or Epsom salt. of epsom salt add 0.5 gram a liter of water every feed. Alg-A-mic would be my choice though with given nutes line.

I grew/grow ww.Its killer stuff.My keeper plant from a 5 pack fem.It takes 11 weeks for me.I like it amber,and it just seems to add weight between week 4 -9 weeks,and a 2 week flush turns the heads from mostly milky at week 9, to a nice amber week 11.Its really intense bit overwhelming for most.Mine has a piney taste at week 11 where as week 8-9 its mostly fruity.Heres a couple pics at week 6 under a 400hps very basic setup.

Last edited by a moderator:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey addicted very nice lookin plants, some big healthy colas still there that promise really good in prevision of harvest time, your led's are pure power ..im really impressed bro, keep on keepin high my friend!!!!

ogenko

Mate it's definitely mg deficiency! You should use some Alg-A-Mic or Epsom salt. of epsom salt add 0.5 gram a liter of water every feed. Alg-A-mic would be my choice though with given nutes line.

im not expert and actually im gonna go look into the subject a little more now, but doesnt mag deficiency make "praying for mag" leaves? where the sides curl up?

Dudesome

Veteran
im not expert and actually im gonna go look into the subject a little more now, but doesnt mag deficiency make "praying for mag" leaves? where the sides curl up?

I think that sides curl up and go yellowish brown with P deficiency if im not mistaking.
As for the op's problem:
Look at his nutes line up. I don't see where the mg comes from. If he used BioBizz all-mix instead - I would have my doubts about mg def and could say it's a lockout. But in his lineup there is no mg anywhere. he didn't add any at all.
As for the picture - to me it's a clear mg def, cuz them veins of the leaves are green. that is a great indication of MG def. Lockout is very unlikely.

Dudesome

Veteran
Addicted, what is your personal opinion on the heat from 600w led? is it MUCH lower than that of 600w HPS?