What's new

600W PowerLED GrowShow, Classic WW

hey A2G,
I haven't grown any ww, hence don't know if it's a good yielder or not..but i'm quite sure
that I haven't seen such swollen ladies under LED lights in that early stage..very well done so far :good:

I have got some monster buds under LED before ;) Check my 360w Big Bang..

Thanks for watching man!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey addicted..ww i think is a medium yield, i grow some time and i get decent yield with full power high like this time , from what i see you get very nice pheno under this power led so maybe some beast nuggs coming out from your garden...stay high bro!!!

hey addicted..ww i think is a medium yield, i grow some time and i get decent yield with full power high like this time , from what i see you get very nice pheno under this power led so maybe some beast nuggs coming out from your garden...stay high bro!!!

I love the white widow high, its going to be a nice summer ;)

Day 35 flowering,

Its half time :p and everything looks healthy..

img0101rm.jpg

img0102cy.jpg

img0103uz.jpg

img0104tl.jpg

img0108wu.jpg

img0109gt.jpg

Hey addicted a couple questions if you don't mind.

What is your temperature rise from the start of lights on to lets say about an hour into your 12 on period.
How close can you position your lights until bleaching and burn becomes a problem.
How does the heat compare to CFL's and T-5s

Ive been stuck at 14 oz per grow with 600hps in organic soil sog. Im thinking of switching to a 400cmh plus 2 120 watt LEDs.
Being a cab/tent grower I find heat to be my biggest enemy. Finding a way to reduce heat while increasing lumens IMO is the best way to increase yields.

A Farmerr

Hey A2G.

Very nice grow indeed, those WWs are looking mighty fine :)

I'm thinking of invest in one or two of those lights ur using, maybe two 180watters. Do you think 360 watts would be overkill for a 113 x 60 cm closet grow?

subbd

Hey addicted a couple questions if you don't mind.

What is your temperature rise from the start of lights on to lets say about an hour into your 12 on period.
How close can you position your lights until bleaching and burn becomes a problem.
How does the heat compare to CFL's and T-5s

Ive been stuck at 14 oz per grow with 600hps in organic soil sog. Im thinking of switching to a 400cmh plus 2 120 watt LEDs.
Being a cab/tent grower I find heat to be my biggest enemy. Finding a way to reduce heat while increasing lumens IMO is the best way to increase yields.

The biggest benefit with PowerLED is the low heat output, my tempertur dont rise that much.. outside my growing space I got about 22-23c and in my growing space about 25-27 after 12h..

I would say LED have lower heat output than cfl..

You can have the lights how close you want to..

Some of my plants touch the light, and they dont burn..

Yeah thats an ide.. mixing hps could be real good.. I havent try it.. I go for LED all the way..

Good luck and thanks for watching!

Hey A2G.

Very nice grow indeed, those WWs are looking mighty fine :)

I'm thinking of invest in one or two of those lights ur using, maybe two 180watters. Do you think 360 watts would be overkill for a 113 x 60 cm closet grow?

subbd

Thanks man!

I dont think it would be over kill, but I think 2 x PowerLED-120 would be optimal for that space..

Good luck

B

B. Self Reliant

They're really bulking up. As always, killer job my friend.

A Farmerr

Hey addicted

It's getting phatter in there, how many plants do u got and what size are the pots?
Got to love the WW smell and stone.

Have a good one, peace