What's new

600w Lavender, 5 weeks

icough2getoff

Thanks guys. I suspect the bud rot is probably due to a combo of high humidity and lack of airflow. I only have a 100 cfm fan venting the tent and a small fan cliped to the ceiling of the tent blowing down. (the light is air cooled separately, along with a 2nd tent). I plan to change my setup for more airflow next time. I also didn't use my dehumidifier as aggressively as I should have and humidity drifted over 60% a lot.

icough2getoff

dry bud shots

dry bud shots

I've had some buds in the jars for a few days now. The smoke is really nice! Very dense buds that burn a long time with a stinky sweet smell and flavor. The high is good too. Seems to have a nice balance. Don't know how else to describe the high other than it gets me ripped. Smokes and looks very similar to some Lavender I sampled a couple years ago which is what I was hoping for. I'll probably be seeing a lot more of this girl. :joint:

[url='http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=9027&pictureid=212108']

picture.php
[/url]

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
really really nice grow. love lavender. did the leaves stay that green till the bitter end?

icough2getoff

Thanks! The 3 that I've been smoking on were cut down shortly after that last group photo. They came down sooner than I expected but the smoke turns out to be very smooth and sweet so far. I've never really had a bad experience with green leaves at harvest time as long as the plant didn't get overfed or messed up. I feed my plants very light though. I'll probably try to get a little more color out of her next time around.

L

Laugan Gaucher

SuperSkunk / big skunk Korean / afghani Hawaïan = lavender

and what is the smell ? like afghani Hawaïan ? ( like amnesia haze for example )

I just get from seeboo a 5pack of Amethyst bud that is lavender backcrossed to afghani Hawaïan.

i want to enjoy this soma genetic