What's new

600w Lavender, 5 weeks

NOF

They are beautiful bro.

You did a nice trainning on the canopy.
I would say to take off some fan leaves.
There are some goods buds hidden by the leaves!

Acctually your setup is so nice.
Well done with lavender mate!

Stay safe,

NOF

icough2getoff

Thanks for all the comments guys. :D :joint:

The girls are doing nicely so far. It seems that the smallest 3 girls are finishing much faster than the other 6. Think I'll probably have to harvest them before the other 6. Not sure exactly why they seem on different schedules but I guess a couple more grows should help narrow it down.

Here they are, day 47

bterzz

Veteran
absolutely beautiful and resinous! Do you think you could use an extra 4 inches on each side for a 48 inch width with that 600w?

Keep up the great work man..

icough2getoff

Thanks guys! Bterzz, I don't know if I would want an extra 4" in there with this 600. My tent is 40" which seems about perfect to me. I think 4x4 trays are usually used with 1000 watters though, so if I had an extra 8" to make it 4 feet long then I would probably get a 1000w. Light is just one thing I wouldn't want to go skimpy on. Also, I think I would have to raise my hood for the light pattern to fit better, and I definitely don't want to do that without increasing the intensity of light.

icough2getoff

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited about this strain, the buds are turning out rock hard just like the samples of lavender I remember years ago. Shouldn't be too much longer for some of the girls.

icough2getoff

Hey thanks for the props JWP, glad you stopped by. :joint:

So I was checking the buds a few nights ago and realized a few of my bigger buds had bud rot so I chopped down the middle 3 girls. They are the furthest along and were the only ones that I noticed the bud rot on. Luckily I didn't loose too much yet. This will be the last pic of all 9 of them together, day 55.

Mountain High

Veteran
beautiful tent! well trained canopy in there. looks like some heavy and very frosty buds. looking forward to a smoke report.