What's new

6000w 14x18 sealed room with vertical bulbs

Weeded1s

I thinnk everyone was using bt to fight off the root aphids. But make sure you have them 1st efore you start adding stuff. Also go easy on that N boost cuz the last thing we want to do is add more nutes to an overwatered plant. The overwatering can show up as many diff defficiencies
Peace.

castrau5

Tested the runoff today from my large plants 750ppm's 1.5ec in and 1400ppm's 2.8ec out. Yikes!! From my understanding this means i have a lockout? mag lockout? and the cause of the lockout would be to much calcium or phosphorus?

My plan is to flush and get the coco ppms back to normal and from then just feed with healthy doses of house and garden coco's with no cal/mag added.

These are my Kalshnikova's that show the mag def and i also think its due to to much cal/mag.

castrau5

So the plants are back on track. I killed off the gnats with azomax and some sticky paper then the plants were flushed with just r/o and drip clean fallowed by a gallon of light nutrient solution. We dropped the cal/mag but upped the base nutrients up to 100-110% strength.

These first 4 plants i got a lil carried away and overgrew them for 5 gallon pots on only 1 feeding a day. 24hrs after a fresh feeding and these pots are dry to the bone, way to dry for my liking so from now on there getting 2 feedings a day 1 at lights on 1 6hrs later.

Its been 2 weeks sense the switch to 12/12 and the plants are looking great. The sativa is 58in from soil and the bushy indica is just as wide as she is tall about 4ft.

jbtito

looking good but you could have done a lot better. that kalash is under/over feed. feed her more but less EC. also lack of N imo.. cal is also a big prob for you. add aprox 120ppm of cal nitrat. RO os shit(sorry, I'm lucky with my tap) water diff strains differently....
good luck with your grow
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts