What's new

6000 watt stadium: Fire OG, Kushberry & Blue Dot

nice shit man..blue dot is some old school medical strain from the bay area...looks nice! if done right it will yeild some neon green nuggets with purple tint and lots of frost...smells like blueberry. good bag appeal for sure...

ah yeah exactly what yes4prop215 said... I remember the good ole bluedot.....killer shit from LPC

you are lucky to have a cut :D awesome looking garden man! ill stay tuned for this :D

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hey schrews, what is your avatar? it looks like a fine roor glass yoyo

its a roor marble, on a 10th anniversary roor beaker that happens to be sitting at one of my spots right now, holding a limited edition gold-rimmed roor standard 14mm bowl.

yah i am kinda into glass :bongsmi: shits expensive tho, and i want to travel, so collecting shit is on the back burner for now

somoz

Veteran
look forward to seeing you flower this one out shcrews, gonna be a proper show....why not swap out the 600's for some 1k's? Is it a matter of too much juice or something else if you don't mind me asking.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
day ~28

day ~28

200 plants......1 zip per plant will give you 12.5#'s.
200 plants in 3 gallon pots!!!!! your gonna exceed your expectations..

hey guys thanks for the good vibes.. i am hoping for 1lb per light so 6lbs.... anything over that will make me :jump: i have never run a stadium, nor these genetics before so this is kind of a trial run with mystery strains. I pruned too late, and so i will blame my not getting 15lbs on that.

UPDATE: i did a head count tonight after culling all the slow starters, we are looking at more like 120 plants....

So what's that Blue Dot all about????
nice shit man..blue dot is some old school medical strain from the bay area...looks nice! if done right it will yeild some neon green nuggets with purple tint and lots of frost...smells like blueberry. good bag appeal for sure...
ah yeah exactly what yes4prop215 said... I remember the good ole bluedot.....killer shit from LPC

you are lucky to have a cut :D awesome looking garden man! ill stay tuned for this :D

the Blue Dot is just starting to develop its smell, it is VERY SWEET, i am already a fan.

Blue Dot is an ideal candidate for vertical and stadium setups, it stretches 2-3x and produces many dominant colas. i think if it turns out nice i will fill the stadium with it next time.

the Fire OG is also performing very well.., not as lanky or stretchy as the Blue Dot, it produces a few dominant branches.. still, the OG side of teh stadium is looking very full and sticky already, veryy nice colas forming.

The kushberry is a shorter, bushy, indica-dominant plant which, if i'm not mistaken, smells an awful lot like the Pot-of-Gold/Hindu-Skunk that i HATE HATE HATE... (although it sells well). IF I in fact have the POG cut and not anything resembling "kushberry", i will be kinda bummed. filled half the room with that shit. BUT it is producing fat colas so i cant complain. not a very good strain for vert though... produces better in flood tables i think.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
why do u hate the hindu skunk?

1. somebody in oaksterdam decided to rename the Pot of Gold, or made a hybrid that looks damn similar..

2. I never liked POG, it doesnt get me high, and tastes like a watered-down diesel or somethin. hence, i dont like hindu skunk.

would much rather smoke 100's of other strains., never understood the appeal of some of these oakland cuts.

mrktwiz

got some pictures last night, sorry they aren't the best... it's very crowded in the stadium.

just finished lollipopping about half the room, still a lot of plants left to prune, then putting up nets hopefully. some of the Fire kushes and Blue Dots in the top row are almost 5 ft tall!

Shcrews;

OK dumb question time, what does it mean when you say you're "lollipopping half the room"? Is that where you take the BACK of the plants and trim them off and just let the plant facing the lights stay?

BTW your room is tight and I love your shelve holders lol the ol' Home Depot bucket thats exactly what I am using in my little stadium.

Check out the Goo baby over in my thread, giving it a lot of love in my veg tent :chin:

But I need MORE PICS lol.....

Ldasense420

great work...been going threw all ur threads and i must say very inspirational. just wondering what a setup like this cost?(if u didnt mind saying)

est1977

1. somebody in oaksterdam decided to rename the Pot of Gold, or made a hybrid that looks damn similar..

2. I never liked POG, it doesnt get me high, and tastes like a watered-down diesel or somethin. hence, i dont like hindu skunk.

would much rather smoke 100's of other strains., never understood the appeal of some of these oakland cuts.

AMEN ,I hate it too for the same reasons :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
ok so aparently there was a clone mix up, and my Blue Dot is actually....

*drum roll*

Sour Diesel!

thats right, its a real nice cut too! my room is full of Sour Diesel and OG, i could't be happier. only 2 weeks left. I will be sure to get some pics

sorry blue dot fans

(unless, i just thought of this, there is a Blue Dot cut that smells and looks like Sour?)

Grizz

Veteran
great show, sour d and og, man that room will stink stinkkkk stinkkkkkkk. good luck

dj digigrow

so even 120 @ 1 oz. each will get ya 7.5#....! not bad at all..
id be hung and thrown under the jail for 120 lol... I envy Cali and will be visiting reall soon..
Cant wait for pics...
how ya coolin the room?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
day 55 of 12/12

just got a new camera, my 3rd one in as many months! just for you guys...

pictures coming tonight. the fire OG is looking redankulous and the sour is starting to pop. we started pullin the pot of gold already, it is definitely not Kushberry...

so 2 out of 3 strains were mislabeled. at least the room is full of kush and diesel.

i've started planning my next run at this spot, i think i am gonna stick with the 6k stadium, but might setup ebb&flow shelves (thanks Cutty) or drippers. Handwatering is getting old real fast . oh yah and the next run will be all Sour Diesel...

peace

C

CheifnBud2

Just hoppin on this thread now. Really lookin forward to the next set of pics. Try to stand way back so we can see the whole plant : ).

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so even 120 @ 1 oz. each will get ya 7.5#....! not bad at all..
id be hung and thrown under the jail for 120 lol... I envy Cali and will be visiting reall soon..
Cant wait for pics...
how ya coolin the room?

our veg was so inconsistent... we have some sours and OGs that have at least 3-4 oz's each, and some little ones on the floor that are only a quarter oz. maximum so It's gonna be interesting to see how yield turns out

I run the lights at night and bring in cold (40degree) outside air from a vortex mounted on the ceiling. I mounted box fans above the lights facing down to circulate the cold air and keep the bulbs cool