What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

kindgrower

Thanks man. It's great I love it. OG kush dont like the early stress, so don't go with a mainline with that one. The vanilla kush is cheep from Barney fem, and are super strong can do anything to them and still give you great main colas as you see. so, if you can I recommend the Vanilla kush for your first mainline. Great for beginner growers and first time mainlining.

C

CheeseFiend

ok thanks kindgrower i was wanting too try vanilla kush so sounds good for me thanks

kindgrower

Yep anytime you need any help with it let me know. You can get a discount and free OG Kush order through my website www.thejadekush.com. Click the seedman banner to the right, and you get a 15% discount and the freebees

kindgrower

I know this is my kush grow. But I have to include my autos. Growing Sweet Seeds- Red Poison. And Nirvana's Bubblelicious.

They all popped in 24hrs and I dropped them in soil. I'm running 8 total, autos. Also, have Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk. And Trainwreck.

C

CheeseFiend

hi Kindgrower great seeds for your next grow the Bubblelicious sounds good Atb Cheesehead

kindgrower

Yeah I've grown out Bubbelicious regs before, and loved it. Figured I'd start those and the Red Poison, since their right around 8 week strains, start to finish. I'll harvest those 8 with my 5 Kush plants. I need to stock back up on my supply. So, with 8 autos and 5 Vanilla and OG Kush, all main-lined. Both tents pushing 600 watt MH/HPS. I should be able to stock back up with that harvest. Hoping to get 30 ounces +. I also have ready to go, when I harvest this crop. Sour Diesel X Train wreck. and some of Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk, Autos.

kindgrower

The Kush Just waking up!

All my tents are full now. I had to put 2 Red Poison and 2 Bubblelicious, autos in this tent and the other 4 squeezed into the other Apollo tent.

C

CheeseFiend

very nice kind grower i am gonna buy fem seeds too try this out thanks for sharing bro

kindgrower

You got it CF, I'm glad to help. the Vanilla kush from Barneys would be my recommendation to you, for mainlining and big yields. Also super easy to grow, loves mainlining, dont stress easy. and recovers from the stress of mainlining, in about two days... But it's up to you, which strain to get. but do research, and than some more research.... c2

kindgrower

Some Vanilla Kush shots outside, While I cleaned the tent.

You can see the 8 Bubblelicious and Red Poison, Autos in the background of the last pic...I'll harvest those, same time I harvest the Vanilla Kush. So, hoping, to pull a good yield.

kindgrower

Hey Nico! All the Vanilla Kush originals are harvested. I have 12 clones from those, currently rolling along. I had to up and move that grow, along with a 10 plant Red Poison and Bubbelicious grow. I did it and it wasn't easy. Hard enough these days finding a place to crash with a pet or something. It's a whole nother ball game, when you knock on the door with 20 plants and two tents with you. Needless to say, hard work and great friends,got it done. All is good, last 3 weeks on the Red Poison and Bubbelicious.. and about 40 days on the Vanilla Kush Clones.

kindgrower

Some Vanilla Kush From Barney's. And OG Kush, from Dinafem. In differant stages of curing.

Vanilla Kush Fresh out the jar bout 3 weeks.

Super Sampler Cure Testing Vanilla and OG.