What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

kindgrower

OG Kush toped for four mains, before the strip down and training, to work that manifold

After

Quick shot of my outdoor grrl. LiL 10 day old Vanilla Kush in the bg

A shot of the 10 day old Vanilla Kush

Last edited:

kindgrower

Done The main line training on some kush plants. one month to the day.
Their done sit back and let em grow.Hope to get 6 zips dried, fingers crossed First, is the vanillah kush topped for only 8 colas.

This OG Needs to be topped and stripped one more time, tomorrow morning she is done. Hope to pull same 6 to 8 zips dry. and i will concentrate on the other girls.

kindgrower

sure the third topping gives you your total goal of 8 mains. like in this picture of vanilla kush, she is finished her training , all of front work, lst to herself she will focus only on those 8 bringing hopefully a nice 6 -9 zip dry per grrl

kindgrower

This is the same Vanilla Kush from the topping last night, This is a great plant to grow, vigorous and hardy, Big Yielder. I'd recommend to beginners and pros.

Another VK With the first topping, Folling a shot of a couple seedlings. One OG And One Vanilla Kush

dutchmasters420

Awesome man, I have a pack of wifi aliens that I am waiting to pop until I hone my skills a little bit better. I have lst'd and supercropped before but Like you keep saying mainlining is all in the front end. Lst has been more of a corrective measure till this point from me. I am new to seed poppin and have been sleeping on the question of how to get an even canopy out of seeds with potentially 11 diff phenos. I figured hey pop em , top em and lst them so they all look even when finished, but your way is the answer I was looking for. A set system to get 8 even colas and somewhat even plants.

I have seen mainlining before but never seriously looked into it.

Thanks!

kindgrower

Yeah and as I said. Mainlining is best, when done from seeds. so, i just buy fem seeds and run it. Bro they will all be nice and even, and again all the work is done in the front. took me from aug 1st to sept 1st to train them, now their done. in another week, Ill add a simple tomato ring i set 14" above the soil and i let them grow up through it somewhat. i place 6 mains colas on the outside of the ring and leave two in the center. it will fill out nicely. and when their 3-4" above the ring i switch to 12x12 or when the plant is 16 to 20" tall. from there, just move your mains around where you want, you have a short time after you switch your light to get them where you want. I bond with bread ties to the ring, something that wont cut into your plant. and finish them up brother. get going with it. just added 14 days total to my grow time, in veg is all.

kindgrower

I veg for a month training.. and about another 2-3 weeks when their done. Just till the plants are 16-20" tall. So, about 6 weeks.

kindgrower

Just a quick update. The Vanilla Kush is finished her training. Look at the growth burst, from her last topping. sit back let her grow now.

This was the same plant 3 days ago.

This one OG Kush i snapped a stem training, so, if you look close i FIM her, and ill deal with 5 from her, no biggie. All the rest are doing fine.
Although, I wont mainline OG Kush anymore. But will continue, Mainlining the Vanilla Kush.

kindgrower

Burnt one of my vanilla kush, one that is completely finished with her mainline training. I grabbed the wrong gal jug. I had full strength fox farm trio with calmag. I dosed her twice and that jug wasn't meant for her anyway. way to hot. So, I flushed her, by the way she didn't seem to mind at all, growing very vigorously. I really love this strain. I have a lot of work tied up in that one particular plant. Getting her to where she is, was some work. So, hopefully I didn't cause to much damage.

kindgrower

A little update Not to exciting still in veg. So, No flowering shots yet. But here we are with the two Mainlined Kush plants dropped and popped at the same time. The Vanilla Kush Growth is so much more explosive than the OG Kush. Both Mainlined for 8 colas 5 weeks veg so far.

You can see here the huge difference in growth, between the two.

Here's 3 all mainlined, the one Vanilla kush is 2 weeks behind the other two in this tent.

I'll post some more later, When we can have something more interesting to look at. Stay Safe And Lifted. C2

kindgrower

3 Days In The Cloner... Look Close Roots Popping..

Here's another Vanilla Kush Trained For 8 Mains, Through Mainlining.

Here's One Vanilla Kush Just Went Into Flowering Last Night.. Mainlined For 8 Mains.

Baby OG Kush 10 Days Old.

Stay Lifted, C2

kindgrower

Another Vanilla Kush Finished training. Mainlined for 8 mains

Heres a vanilla a little further along, same training. mainline, for 8 main colas.

A couple Kush babies out to water. the vanilla, has been topped on time, so far. to be mainlined for 8 mains. The OG will not be mainlined.

kindgrower

Update on the Vanilla and the OG Kush Mainlined. The first two Are mainlined for 8 colas. The larger ones been in flower 4 days now

Those are the further along Vanilla Kush

kindgrower

This is the kush tent, getting a little filled so is the bubbelicious and red poison tent... I'm filled.

These, are two OG kush, I didnt mainline them, they dont like the stress