What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 DE Nanolux 600 Coco DTW setup/grow

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1. Always store powder nutes of any kind in an airtight container. I like 5 gallon black buckets with gamma seal lids(on amazon).
2. Always store said containers in a controlled environment. Obviously high humidity being the biggest issue.

This brings up a question of mine. First thing I did was buy lowes buckets with lids when I moved to dry ferts. This is because I left open a bag of MG and it turned a whitish color? Not very translucent anymore. The thought crossed my mind it was possibly changed chemically due to exposure. Is that bag of MG bunk or can you still use it?

After reading this I am also going to add a good bit of the color sense desiccant I have to the buckets just for good measure.

eric2028

Veteran
Pics from day 63
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
That is bad ass. Looks great. How many feet of depth of canopy do you shoot for?

Thanks. To be honest I didn’t have a target for canopy depth going in. I wasn’t sure what to expect. This is my first time using de 600’s. Also, I did 2 heavy defoliations which opened everything up big time( which the gmo hated). Also I had like 5 different strains too. So this run was kind of a baseline or tester for me. I ll have lots of data to look over. Future runs will definitely be dialed to perfection!

Earlmarne

Thanks. To be honest I didn’t have a target for canopy depth going in. I wasn’t sure what to expect. This is my first time using de 600’s. Also, I did 2 heavy defoliations which opened everything up big time( which the gmo hated). Also I had like 5 different strains too. So this run was kind of a baseline or tester for me. I ll have lots of data to look over. Future runs will definitely be dialed to perfection!
I got 2 feet of canopy right now with headbanger. I really want to heavy defoliate but have not run her before. Think Im going to go for it.
Looks like you got each row pretty dialed

Earlmarne

I assume the gmo is to the right? I got a gmo leaning unicorn poop in my room right now that is stretchink like crazy

eric2028

Veteran
Eric, when you mix your bloom formula is mkp last in the res?

Yes it is. I mix each part separately in a couple gallons of ro water. I stir each one for about 15 minutes on/off. Then I add each one to the Rez Afew minutes apart. I hate seeing undissolved salt leftover and this works good. Oh and yes that is gmo on the right. ✌️

Earlmarne

Yes it is. I mix each part separately in a couple gallons of ro water. I stir each one for about 15 minutes on/off. Then I add each one to the Rez Afew minutes apart. I hate seeing undissolved salt leftover and this works good. Oh and yes that is gmo on the right. ✌️

I hope mine turns out as chunky as yours.
My res is due for a refill here in a couple days. Be like day 18 to 20. You think thats too early to start the mkp mix?

eric2028

Veteran
As long as buds are forming you should be ready for it. I start mine around 2.5 weeks or so. That’s on a 9 week strain.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RO wasn't the problem, ec meter was, and compounding the problem in the beginning was me mixing by weight instead of EC. Plants are perfection now at all stages. Ibechillins mix gives excellent results. I am now confident enough to flower in coco and maintain moms/pop rare and expensive stuff. In the beginning I was skeptical of Jack's, but no longer.

Thanks much guys for the hyperspace jump back to perfect coco growing. I love the control again of coco and also being able to just clone straight into it in solo cups incase of power outages and less transplant shock.

madalasatori

Veteran
Beautiful grow - is your trellis attached to anything or do you just chuck it over the top and let them grow through it?

eric2028

Veteran
Beautiful grow - is your trellis attached to anything or do you just chuck it over the top and let them grow through it?
Yes I throw 2 trellace layers and about 1 million stakes unfortunately. I will get around to a pvc structure eventually. Oh yeah I had to tie the end stakes to the ceiling cause the room totally feel over lol!! Not funny at the moment. Ice cream cake was the show winner.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lyfespan

i stand by the 3 stage defol, you will always max out a room doing it.

3 days before flip, i yank every leaf and supercrop and train, day 21 total defol again, day 42 total defol again, and final defol of what i can without bud disturbance right before chop( this helps cut some humalene terps)

Lyfespan

I got 2 feet of canopy right now with headbanger. I really want to heavy defoliate but have not run her before. Think Im going to go for it.
Looks like you got each row pretty dialed

defol indoors is a must for great plant development

Latest posts

Latest posts