What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow

Buddler

Veteran
OH OH !the red lite district, gotta watch yourself easy to knock em up lol.Nice haul of primo buds ACE budz ..:woohoo:

deepwaterdude

OH OH !the red lite district, gotta watch yourself easy to knock em up lol.Nice haul of primo buds ACE budz ..:woohoo:

Tis true, Sir Bigbuds, first time I ran the strip in the tent;) Are those Panamas that are trying to break through your ceiling?:tiphat: Make me wanna reup on the Sensi for next grow. Also thinking KISS method. Just teaspoon maxibloom per gal pretty much throughout.

Think I'll run under the Black Dog + spyders next time, as it's lovely light. Same wattage for the main light (650-700 or so) and the spyders will add white light from the edges.

1 Advantage a more compact light source has is that you can tie plants to the ceiling of the tent. With a 3 x 3 fixture, you have to stake up from the bottom as can't access upward;)

Had good reports from friends about OE and ZAm. OE left them pretty dazed and a bit loopy I think. They loved the ZAm, found it strong and very positive, like I did. Also has great pot smell when burning. Primo. They like it better than the ZAm x KC, which I'm "retesting" now to see what's up. Happy daze ! dw

Buddler

Veteran
Tis true, Sir Bigbuds, first time I ran the strip in the tent;) Are those Panamas that are trying to break through your ceiling?:tiphat: Make me wanna reup on the Sensi for next grow. Also thinking KISS method. Just teaspoon maxibloom per gal pretty much throughout.

Think I'll run under the Black Dog + spyders next time, as it's lovely light. Same wattage for the main light (650-700 or so) and the spyders will add white light from the edges.

1 Advantage a more compact light source has is that you can tie plants to the ceiling of the tent. With a 3 x 3 fixture, you have to stake up from the bottom as can't access upward;)

Had good reports from friends about OE and ZAm. OE left them pretty dazed and a bit loopy I think. They loved the ZAm, found it strong and very positive, like I did. Also has great pot smell when burning. Primo. They like it better than the ZAm x KC, which I'm "retesting" now to see what's up. Happy daze ! dw

IM impressed with those lites you have they grow some beautiful plants are they cheap to run compared to HPS ? Im slowly switching out to 315 CH with adapter i can run them vertical half the juice of the 6hun HPS.. So i can run four for the price of two.Maxi works well if i was in the states id buy peters and calnit dirt cheap has eveyrthing plants need there hydro formula.im stil runnin sensi with a bit of BIG BUD multi feeds small pots low ec actually recycling a bit now top up every few days..Enjoy the fruits of your labour ..:tiphat: PS plants bouncing off ceiing are haze x red congolese also pans and thais and mal x bub hash

deepwaterdude

IM impressed with those lites you have they grow some beautiful plants are they cheap to run compared to HPS ? Im slowly switching out to 315 CH with adapter i can run them vertical half the juice of the 6hun HPS.. So i can run four for the price of two.Maxi works well if i was in the states id buy peters and calnit dirt cheap has eveyrthing plants need there hydro formula.im stil runnin sensi with a bit of BIG BUD multi feeds small pots low ec actually recycling a bit now top up every few days..Enjoy the fruits of your labour ..:tiphat: PS plants bouncing off ceiing are haze x red congolese also pans and thais and mal x bub hash

Morning, Sir Budsalot;) Well, I'd say 30% direct savings on light wattage, plus no need to run AC as little projected heat from the LEDs, so probably gets near 35-50 percent less total bill from using the LEDs. Still have to go max light intensity to equal 1000w HPS IMHO. Haze x red congolese? Yes, please;)
For LEDs to do better than HPS, I think you've gotta be at 75-100% of desired HPS wattage. True wattage too, not "HPS equivalent". There ain't no free lunch and our plants don't eat marketing material;) LEDs do much better in hydro or coco environment with relatively high temps to increase transpiration, which takes my deepwater out of the equation. All this in my experience, others have probably done very well with soil + LEDs.
Ah Yes, SYD came down yesterday at 104 days flo. Could've been earlier. Big, purple, knuckly buds she gave. Just the 2 PanHazes now, almost done.
Just got this year's fishing license and it's a beautiful day to get tangled in the trees, or "flyfish" as it's called by others.
Enjoy! dwd

deepwaterdude

Start week 16 for Panama Hazes + goodies;o)

Start week 16 for Panama Hazes + goodies;o)

We'll start with the girls still going-Panama Haze 1 + 2. Think PH 2 can come down in a week and the other 2-3 weeks. They're still getting organic blackstrap molasses, seem to be happier with than without;) PH1's leaves worry me as they die and recede into the buds, so I've been digging around to get out the dead stuff. PH2 is dying a bit more harmoniously.
I don't know exactly when the Zamaldelica x Panama 1 was harvested, but it's at least a few months back. Looking ready for a retest;)

Syd and others next.

Attachments

• Gnarly Panama Hazes start week 16.jpg
    Gnarly Panama Hazes start week 16.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Panama Haze 1 top beginning week 16.jpg
    Panama Haze 1 top beginning week 16.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 27
  • PH1 starting to look like purple haze.jpg
    PH1 starting to look like purple haze.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20
  • Pan HAze 1-just need time to mature those foxtails.jpg
    Pan HAze 1-just need time to mature those foxtails.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Panama Haze 2 leaning.jpg
    Panama Haze 2 leaning.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 14
  • ZamPam bigass buds.jpg
    ZamPam bigass buds.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 16
  • tub of Zam x Pan small buds.jpg
    tub of Zam x Pan small buds.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Rest of Zamaldelica x Panama 1.jpg
    Rest of Zamaldelica x Panama 1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Found a jar of Zamaldelica x Panama 1 from last grow.jpg
    Found a jar of Zamaldelica x Panama 1 from last grow.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Panama Haze 2 bottom getting nice n purple.jpg
    Panama Haze 2 bottom getting nice n purple.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 19

deepwaterdude

Da fruits - Haze x Kali China purple pheno harvest, Malawi x PCK

Da fruits - Haze x Kali China purple pheno harvest, Malawi x PCK

Here is uber dark and sparkly SYd, otherwise known as Haze x Kali China 2. Taken at 15 weeks after flip.
I wanted to give a better idea of the pink Malawi x PCK buds, but looks like she's destined to remain blurry to anyone else's eyes. Lotta seeds banging around in those jars;)
Huh, thought i had more photos. Anyhoo, dats da goings on around here. Can't wait to give out some SYD samples, blow people's minds;)

Attachments

• Malawi x PCK up close.jpg
    Malawi x PCK up close.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Malawi PCK jars-can hear some good seeds.jpg
    Malawi PCK jars-can hear some good seeds.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Haze x KC Syd taken 15 weeks.jpg
    Haze x KC Syd taken 15 weeks.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Syd mass of black cola buds.jpg
    Syd mass of black cola buds.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Syd up close.jpg
    Syd up close.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 16

orfeas

Veteran
there is no escape from poor old sods...peculiar palm lines you've got there dudemate... :)
HxKC nugs look somewhat eerie...to me apple pies that is... :biggrin:
I reckon smoke reports will be as interesting...

:tiphat:orfeas

deepwaterdude

The bud trimming looks a little slovenly.:)
:tiphat:

Glad to see you, you old bastard;) My friend, with all the testing of these splendid stuffs, I daresay I'm a tad stoned to be trimming close... That, and on the hazes, I kind of like leaving their pointy, unmistakable leaves for others to gawk at. They with their gorilla this and bubble gum that.

there is no escape from poor old sods...peculiar palm lines you've got there dudemate... :)
HxKC nugs look somewhat eerie...to me apple pies that is... :biggrin:
I reckon smoke reports will be as interesting...

orfeas

You know, orf, I wondered about putting my palms online. No doubt too much info;0) I agree with you about the dangerous aspect of this Syd Haze x KC. As for smoke reports, the green pheno is very strong, taken weeks earlier, so I have high hopes for this evil looking purple plant;o)

rlsmooth

Hi DWD,

I dont know how I've missed this amazing thread before, maybe got mislead by the topic. Just had to come and say that u got great growing skills dude :eek:. Very sexy bud pics here and bet your gonna get some delicious smoke!!

deepwaterdude

Hi DWD,

I dont know how I've missed this amazing thread before, maybe got mislead by the topic. Just had to come and say that u got great growing skills dude :eek:. Very sexy bud pics here and bet your gonna get some delicious smoke!!

I don't know how you missed all the spamming;) Thanks for the kind words. I'll put a link to my previous threads in my sig, now I'm coming up on "senior member" status:thank you: There're some beauts in there.

As to the growing skills, I've had trouble almost every grow the last year or even two; from starting too small (once) to starting too big (every other time), bugs, often choosing bad media, or badly preparing it, light leaks in abundance, man, the list just goes on and on. Strangely enough, I've had some major winners in spite of everything. Old Toker has pointed out that dubi is very wise to have me test seeds from time to time, because if I can get a decent result, believe me, anyone can;)

Just about to give Syd an early test. She's got another day or two before she goes in gallon jars. I'm piling the buds so they don't lose weight too fast in the 20% humidity we've got going indoors.

Hey, nobody thinks I should still be feeding those Pan HAzes do they/you? Honestly don't know what to do with things that insist on flowering past 4 months:biggrin: Today was plain water, maybe one more time molasses if I'm left to my own devices.

Good day all, deedubbleyoudee

orfeas

Veteran
Say, I've often wondered about this " feeding deprivation " scheme that is impossible to deploy outdoors...therefore, if I were you, I'd leave one starving but keep feeding the other ... see what the outcome is, whether the afore mentioned scheme is a myth...your Excellence is not daunted ... or art thou? :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

deepwaterdude

PH2 down at 111 days

PH2 down at 111 days

Howdy orf, well, I read up a bit and I think I can get another 10 days on molasses for Panama Haze 1. For Panama Haze 2, alas, the question is moot, for she hath got her heavy heads separated from her sucking roots!

Yep, took that out this morning, while Haze x KC purple Syd took my head by storm and punched me agreeably in both eyes. This is me and my one working neuron trying to trim after-:tumbleweed:

I already spammed the Panama Haze thread with these pics. What's remarkable is the size of these plants for 3 gallon soil pots. I always have difficulty maximizing bud size/yield, but sheer volume of buds will make this a stellar indoor grow under so little light.

I'm a bit more in love with her sis, so I'll definitely endeavor to get better photos when her time comes. Hmmm, I'm getting a sweet tart flavor in the exhale of the green Haze x KC pheno-i have to stop trying to describe this smoke while having recently smoked it. Be well all, glad this show is winding down. Deedubya

Attachments

• 1 Panama Haze 2 before chop.jpg
    1 Panama Haze 2 before chop.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 22
  • 3-PH2 before chop closer.jpg
    3-PH2 before chop closer.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 18
  • And down she came at 111 days.jpg
    And down she came at 111 days.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 24
  • All but last big bramch and some small ones.jpg
    All but last big bramch and some small ones.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 17
  • big branches are over 3 feet long.jpg
    big branches are over 3 feet long.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Nice colors, even blurry.jpg
    Nice colors, even blurry.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 17
  • The one and only Panama Haze 1.jpg
    The one and only Panama Haze 1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 17

orfeas

Veteran
man oh man, gotta love those gorgeous colas, albeit somewhat blurry again :biggrin: debilitating effects I assume...
immaculate achievement, fallen-into-the-cauldron when early teen... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

deepwaterdude

Hey fellas, thanks for the kind words. I'm just picking better strains, OT, my skills have gone downhill the stoneder I got;0)

I've cleaned the whole damn house in the last two days, moved and organized stuff I haven't dared in years to dig through. I got all the pots out of the room, so just Panama Haze 1 left at 17 weeks flo tomorrow. I actually gave her some mild nutes (continuing with molasses too) and have been keeping her better hydrated as temps are in mid 80s with cool nights, and she looks like she's purpling healthily now. Also throwing some nanners at her tips. When lights are on, she looks like she's got weeks. With them off, she looks uber ready. She'll get a few more days, at least to the 20th, longer if I get ambitious and set up a blumat for her while I'm away for a few days. Terps are really nice right now, don't wanna go overboard.
Panama Haze 2 is good smoke already, breaks up with good lemon and pot smell. What's really interesting is how it smells in the jars; pure dank rotten fruit, with that lemon hint. I'm very curious to see how this gets after a good cure.
Speaking of cures, I'm smoking a bit of the last zip or two of my outdoor ZAmaldelica x kali china (lady s and miss p clones). Today I find this stuff uber potent, energetic enough to have me wash and wax my car and clean out/organize the growroom, also try uselessly to save a pack of baby rabbits from my natural born killers. I also have to get up and go in a few minutes and I feel fine about social interaction to come, almost like I can snap out of the stone with enough focus, before inevitably slipping back into reverie. When I open this jar it smells like orange fruit, not tangerine tea like my purple GT, but like candied orange and mango peels. Not sugary, but dense smell. One of my first truly successful cures, sad to say;)
The OE is also rotten fruity, but sweeter and less dank than the Panama Haze.
Zamaldelica will smell up a room simply by cracking its jar. Absolutely phenomenal marijuana smell, no fruit, no sugar, surprising for her very dense nugs. Also absolutely entrancing smell when burned.
I'll do photos tomorrow on 17 week anniversary. Gotta shave.

orfeas

Veteran
hey, prince, you need one... :biggrin:
orange smell, aye! the man said P goddess was used to create P haze, didn't he? my last summer's PxM goddess does carry this particular scent, so I can somewhat safely deduce that it belongs to the goddess...uber reverie she delivers, doesn't she? :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf