What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow

Tangwena

Veteran
My god your descriptions of the smells and the highs really struck a cord just bloody amazing plants cant get enough info.

deepwaterdude

Last Lady Standing-Panama Haze 1 starting week 18

Last Lady Standing-Panama Haze 1 starting week 18

My god your descriptions of the smells and the highs really struck a cord just bloody amazing plants cant get enough info.

Hey, Tang, thanks my bud. Just naturally blabby, I guess;)

Here's my last girl, looking pretty done. Still quite a few white hairs with lights on, although under natural light she looks toasted;) Plus two stinky gallons of Panama Haze 2:thank you:

PLease excuse the photo captions that all say "almost there!", "looking toasty!", "On her last legs" etc. She is, but I sound like I got fever;) With lights off, you can really see her purple calyxes. Daytime temps are high, good for LED in the low-mid 80s, while nighttimes drop to high 50s and low 60s cause I've got the skylight open.

Here they is!

Attachments

• Purple Haze (x Panama) all through my brain, Ow!.jpg
    Purple Haze (x Panama) all through my brain, Ow!.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Pretty toasty at 120 days.jpg
    Pretty toasty at 120 days.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 24
  • Grizzly top starting week 18.jpg
    Grizzly top starting week 18.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Fall colors.jpg
    Fall colors.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P Haze almost there.jpg
    P Haze almost there.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2 Gallons of Panama Haze 2.jpg
    2 Gallons of Panama Haze 2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 27
  • Panama Haze with lights off.jpg
    Panama Haze with lights off.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Pan Haze pretty close.jpg
    Pan Haze pretty close.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 27

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey, Tang, thanks my bud. Just naturally blabby, I guess;)

Here's my last girl, looking pretty done. Still quite a few white hairs with lights on, although under natural light she looks toasted;) Plus two stinky gallons of Panama Haze 2:thank you:

PLease excuse the photo captions that all say "almost there!", "looking toasty!", "On her last legs" etc. She is, but I sound like I got fever;) With lights off, you can really see her purple calyxes. Daytime temps are high, good for LED in the low-mid 80s, while nighttimes drop to high 50s and low 60s cause I've got the skylight open.

Here they is!
Keep blabing brother thats what you call nicely matured my friend hats off. I'll drop by your place later for sniff ha ha makes me want to pop some seeds. You lucky man.

deepwaterdude

Keep blabing brother thats what you call nicely matured my friend hats off. I'll drop by your place later for sniff ha ha makes me want to pop some seeds. You lucky man.

Aha! Finally! Now I know she's done;0) If everyone would stop taking such amazing pictures of the great bud they're growing, I bet I could stop too for a while... No chance if I keep dropping in on IC and get all drooly...

What a babe D! :canabis: Sounds like springtime has boosted you with energy.

Are you gonna start the automalawis for OD if I remember correctly?Anything else for the good old chairs ?

Well, maybe, the light's certainly different, but the recent harvest has some plants that have definitely stimulated my appetite and curiosity;)

For summer, honestly, I don't know yet. I was thinking of a break;)

BUT: I'd like to grow my last ZAmaldelica fem out, another OE, too, for a different pheno, and I have Caribe and Jarilla de Sinaloa just sitting there for years... then there are the A5 and Neville's x Malawi, idea which I'm warming up to. I'm thinking of doing one massive plant of each of those in the 5x5 with blumats and SCROG.
As far as the autos go, I'd have to wait until June to put them outside overnight. This would mean a 3 week indoor start, beginning early to mid may, to get them outside when the good temps are here. Dunno, Zam and OE sound good in the chairs with the crazy hazes indoors:biggrin:

Nice. Can't say much more than that, really nice colors and plants dude

Thanks, man; I gotta say, were one to want to grow a monster, I would recommend Panama Haze and Zamaldelica x Panama, hell even the Haze x KC wanted to get massive. With big pots and dialed in, these things would be HUGE, and absolutely primo bud. I would love to scrog panama haze for a million smaller tops.

One advantage to not getting in the groove with feeding, is that often they get little to eat and are hugely smooth to smoke and with excellent terps. Downside is obviously yield, hehe. Being a personal grower, that suits me:biggrin:

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and good words, I'd hoped to keep this last girl in better health to the end, but at least it's only the leaves that look bad. I think I let her dry out too much, too often.

happy haze and daze to all, from the dusty and gusty SouthWest, deep signing off until harvest.

deepwaterdude

Aaand, that wasn't very long was it. Turned off her lights this AM, and she's back there stinking up the place before getting cut. In the interest of drying her properly and getting her situated before I leave (don't wanna screw up my most intriguing buds of the grow;o)) I calculate I'll need three days of hanging and then in a drawer, Spanish Style, for the rest of the dry. I'll get some boveda packs today so it goes slow.

Hey, happy 4/20 BTW! Auspicious day to chop. Hope all're well, dw

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey Deep, enjoy the harvest my friend. I enjoyed the ride.
Peace brother

deepwaterdude

Panama Haze harvest at 122 days

Panama Haze harvest at 122 days

Hey Deep, enjoy the harvest my friend. I enjoyed the ride.
Peace brother

Thanks Farmerlion! I see you're already in full swing with soil prep et al. Courage!

Here're some pics of her eight branches. She'll outyield sis, which is a surprise;)

I'll set up a retrospective of each plant a bit later.

Attachments

• Panama Haze pretty done at 122 days.jpg
    Panama Haze pretty done at 122 days.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Good finish.jpg
    Good finish.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Panama Haze middle buds.jpg
    Panama Haze middle buds.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PH1 tops closer.jpg
    PH1 tops closer.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 16
  • Whole babe.jpg
    Whole babe.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Few nanners but overall good finish.jpg
    Few nanners but overall good finish.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Panama x Purple Haze.jpg
    Panama x Purple Haze.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Sweet foxtails.jpg
    Sweet foxtails.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Terps are primo and strong, still a bit of life in her.jpg
    Terps are primo and strong, still a bit of life in her.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 17

Buddler

Veteran
NICE ! like said fully matured , like a good wine after the cure ! getting better all the time Dude ! :tiphat:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Just amazing DWD... wanna be neighbors? :D

I can't wait to hear how they smoke. If it's 1/2 as good as it looks you'll have lots of killer flower to enjoy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the final bountiful harvest friend :)

You have really done justice to the genetics. I really want to thank you for the hard work behind your succcess, for posting your progresses so frequently and in such detailed (and humorous way, love to read your posts hehehehe) and for bringing until the end of flowering these extreme sativa genetics. As Buddler said, it's getting better all the time :)

Happy to hear you and your close circle are pleased so far with the first smoking tests ... you got interesting phenos in all the strains and i'm sure they will provide A+ quality after proper drying and curing process. I'm looking forward to know your opinion after a few months.

Now time to rest and enjoy ;)

deepwaterdude

Panama HAze musings

Panama HAze musings

Enjoy your much deserved bounty Brother, looking RIPE for sure, just a beautiful harvest ..!!

Thanks, man, I gotta say I'm super happy with everything so far;o) Thanks for the kind words!

Just amazing DWD... wanna be neighbors?

I can't wait to hear how they smoke. If it's 1/2 as good as it looks you'll have lots of killer flower to enjoy!

Hells yeah, I hear that there Honduras has a good soul. and you're doing great with it. Going to be large;o)

Congrats on the final bountiful harvest friend

You have really done justice to the genetics. I really want to thank you for the hard work behind your succcess, for posting your progresses so frequently and in such detailed (and humorous way, love to read your posts hehehehe) and for bringing until the end of flowering these extreme sativa genetics. As Buddler said, it's getting better all the time :)

Happy to hear you and your close circle are pleased so far with the first smoking tests ... you got interesting phenos in all the strains and i'm sure they will provide A+ quality after proper drying and curing process. I'm looking forward to know your opinion after a few months.

Now time to rest and enjoy ;)

Well, dubi, I will say the same for you, my seemingly tireless and hugely generous friend:thank you:. I tend to focus on all the stupid mistakes that separate me from the pros. but I do love to talk when inspired, and boy, what you have done with this last Panama Haze is inspiring:biggrin:
And it didn't feel so long, as things were always interesting and beautiful, the mistakes were legion and didn't really matter, and someone was always getting harvested after a certain point.

Now this is a particular, blessed situation, as my cell receptors are the beneficiaries of a 4 day smoke break for the first time in a couple of YEARS and man is it worth it. This means, of course, that there's just nothing recent to compare this current high to and so highly subjective and unscientific. Not a problem for our purposes;0).

Short version now, long after I've smoked more than a 1/4 spliff, which I haven't. I left the Panama Haze 1 buds piled in a wooden drawer after three days hanging. Stems were bendy and still a bit wet. I cut the branches into 1.5 foot lengths, took off the yellow and crispy leaves I could get to, and piled them on top of each other so they wouldn't dry completely. Got home 4 days later and they're almost PERFECT, and this is some fine, moist, sticky, glittery shit. I'll cut them off their branches tomorrow and throw them in jars.

The dry bud smells like lemons and pine when intact, and when you crush it the sugar lemon comes out, not as overwhelming as the pure panama SL, but nice.

After only a coupla hits of what I realize now is a unnecessarily massive spliff, my lungs start to stretch their wings and my lids to droop, though my eyebrows seem inspired to dance on my forehead, lively fuckers. I don't think the distance from my eyebrows to my upper eyelashes has ever been so long with a mind so ready to play... Oh yeah, spine started to stretch too, body kind of flowy and working out the kinks of travel without the mind's involvement; only happens when I'm very stoned, but the word stoned doesn't fit, there're too many sparks!

I don't know how much time has gone by, but I think maybe almost 2 hours, it's taking me a while to write, so many tempting reflections between every phrase. Very intense, brightly visual, physically penetrating (that's your cue, Old Toker;>) but I can't say at all scary, has that Panama softness with more happy. And after having walked around a bit, it's very light and functional and dare I say hugely benevolent, good will to all beings and all that. Kind of a masterpiece.

Possible Uses: definitely slay at a comedy club, this thing has a sparkle to it a la Norm MacDonald, eyes all giddy and brilliant and extremely long winded;0)
Every preacher should smoke this before his sermon, people be weepin' in the aisles.
Drum and guitar, for sure, long conversations in front of an old record player, that kinda shit. Connection stuff. You wanna look people in the eye, talk deep shit and hit 'em with a killer joke, tickle their souls. Dare I say, good with the ladies stuff. Oh, yeah, I bet I could get my good self in aaaalll sortsa trouble. That kinda stuff.

This is after a week's dry, and no cure to speak of. Conclusion after first test (lemme just spark this spliff for the last couple puffs, coughs and maybe a cry), for the occasional smoker, this stuff would be absolute fire by my criteria. SUper fun, social, light and inspiring in the body and overall kind. And tasty. So far. I may have to have a real go at it after the recommended cure, to see if it pierces the veil of the heavy smoker. Or just pass some to some I know...
Amendment, 10 minutes after finishing the joint that took 2.5 hours to smoke, there's a real build there, and I'm wiped, and rightly ready to put on some steely dan and go to bed and have a good listen.
Ciao! dedubya

orfeas

Veteran
Right on, dudemate!
Yoss articulated it in a somewhat laconic way unlike youse* going for an ebullient torrential athenian one...gotta love them both...if only I could have it go as far as early November...
blessed be the destitute :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

* or rather the flowers

G

4 day smoke break for the first time in a couple of YEARS

I have managed to go that far only on vacation,man it's been 4 years since then ,I had a 10 day break ,wowzers.I envy the experience with all those goodies around you.;) That last Phaze was a real cherry on top of your fantastic grow cake .

Orfeas,I am itching to wet a Pan Haze ,too,but I fear that early November is a tad...well,early :biggrin:Considering my hz/kc was harvested Dec 1st and all...I am guessing the haze/malawi crosses would be more early Nov material. :tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Phew, that last post was not as crazy as it felt;) Spot on, really. Just had another little toke from that last spliff and it is some efficient bud, all right. In recent times I wouldn't have noticed a thing with just a hit off a roach. I'm about to test the ZAmaldelica I took down 2.5 months ago now;) Gotta take advantage of this more sensitive palate I've got for the moment. Don't think I'll do a live broadcast like last time, though, could be here til morning;0)
Syd, I used to have much travel and would get 1-3 week smoke breaks, sometimes up to a few months, that did me a world of good, and actually reinforced the plant's attraction as I was getting good and wasted when I smoked. At the moment, if I can not smoke during the day, I get a real good buzz at night when I actually deserve it;)
I think it was Ncali who had that beautiful, stocky PanHaze recently, with a 12-13 week flo time. If you get one like that, you 'd be OK for earlyish harvest OD, but if you get a hazey girl, I'd count on at least 4 full months of flower time.
Orf! I couldn't help it, my cup raneth over and quite amok;) I have to check out Yoss' poker faced report.

orfeas

Veteran
hehehe I know you couldn't help it, lad...yet it was rather your jug that ranneth over...not your cup... :biggrin:
also never underestimate a hit or two off a roach...had it smack me head a few times...ok, that was brazilian ilk of shit that got me hovering over the pavement, just like flying in those dreams I used to have when a teen...

Hey, syd, I said early November for I've experienced this rather unusual thing, them flowers being much better when taken early...both zamaldelica and PxM fall into that experience...now I understand why some folks, Yoss for one, go for early harvest... with sativas that is...

splendid w/e you rats! :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

Sticky Sat

Hello Deep Water Dude ! :)

Just found your beautiful thread and find it amazing man ! :)

Congratulations for your growing and writing skills ! :tiphat:

A great week end to all :)

Latest posts

Latest posts