What's new

5th LEGENDS OF HASHISH dinner in Amsterdam?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would love to enter next year
and will hope to get an invite

i didnt know about entering untill last minute

we will make sure there is plentyof entrys next year

glad everyone had a great time :rasta:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ok so next year it is then, planning a trip to morocco in march, new baby comingn in april/may so really cant go anywhere then so thats it for the 4/20...but november 2008 sounds much better anyway, see you there all

That c99 resin is good but only good, gonna be all OHxSK#1 and pure haze resin for sure.

Perhaps

Sam_Skunkman said:
I want to thank everyone that showed up at the Legends of Hashish Dinner. An special thanks to Perhaps who gave a bunch of his close up photography of resin & bubbling resin to the Legends folks. -SamS

Sam the pleasure was all mine, I did not know we were goig straight to the meal otherwise I would have had more pictures for you. I am still pinching myself and asking if it really happened. Your dry sift is without doubt the finest thing I have ever smoked and gives me a bench mark. The night was so good that if it had not been for ilife and my other kind hosts, the rest of the HTCC would have been a massive anti-climax. It was good to see Trichomefarmer again and meet so many other interesting people. Thanks Sam, Robert Clarke, the true gent who paid for the meal and the rest of the Legends crew for being so kind and friendly. Thanks to ilife and his friend for also being so kind, friendly and making sure I was looked after all week, you are legends for a reason.

Roll on next year !

P.S. can I get my ticket back as a souvenir ?

Latest posts

Latest posts