What's new

5th LEGENDS OF HASHISH dinner in Amsterdam?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Sound like an awesome events !
Thanks for all people (BubbleMan, sam skunkman) who take the time to make this happen, too bad i've no hash and money this year, i'm only 800km far from adam ! Maybe the next year...

Just a question, how are you able to test even five hashs in an evening, if i was there the first test would prevent me from smoking for two hours loool... This summer i ran a cannabis cup at home with 25 friends growers, 35 strains, even in a week end really hard to judge, but awesome !

Thank

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
First try and guess which is best by looks and smell, then try a hit of what you think might be best and move on to the next one. Ten decent hits will let you know which three to focus in on and then decide which is best.
It is all subjective anyway, we as judges could decide which is strongest Sativa or Indica but when it comes to taste and the type of high prefered there will never be universial agreement as some folks like Sativas, some like Indicas, and taste and smell preferences are all up to the individual smoker.
In general people like hash that is strong as hell, but taste, smell, as well as the type of high is upto the smokers preferences, and we all like something a little different. I am in favor of diversity, to me it is the spice of life.

-SamS

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Thanks Sam for your reply, i can now understand how would you test a lot of hash... Indeed, you should have a big tolerance with hash, as it kills me ^^ lool

Have fun at the cup Guys !!!!!!!!!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Perhaps,
See you here, bring your lungs and the photos you mentioned that you wanted to give me last year.

And any good bubble you want to share.
-SamS

hash*_*bean

going to the cup

going to the cup

grass it is not until the 17-24 this months or there about

sure sound like u guys are gonna have a cool time ,im going for the cup but havent recieved any invite for the dinner hehe but sure sound like a cool evening
sure hope u guys have a lot of fun

here some budder for u guys hope to see u at the cup maby we could have a smoke out hehe

sure looking forward to the cup this year hope to meet at lot of nice ppl

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
One more week until the 5th LEGENDS OF HASHISH DINNER in Amsterdam, hope to see you there.

-SamS

G

That dinner sounds like it wil lbe one very special event with the masters bringing out their very best headstash, oh how I would love to be there.

Gives me an idea, maybe I will host a 'Sativa Masochists' dinner/smokeout for one night at the 420 Cup next year, the criteria for being invited is that you have bought some sativa buds you grew with you. To keep it to the real sativas freaks, maybe we should say nothing that flowered in under 14 weeks will be elligible, lol.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Make some, 5 gram+ Sativa resin and enter it in the LEGENDS RESIN CUP.
I would vote for a Sativa, if it was the best, to me!

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
In fact if anyone has something real special in the resin department all they need to do is get together 5-10 grams for the contest and we will judge the best at the dinner. We will have 5 judges like me and Rob Clarke and Adam from TH SEEDS, maybe Bubble Man?
If you win your resin becomes a Hashish LEGEND!!

-SamS

G

Most people would kill to get into this event. That being said, who do I have to snuff? =)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
If you are in Amsterdam and ask around you can find someone going to the event, maybe they have an extra ticket. You need to be a friend of a friend to get an invite...

-SamS

Latest posts

Latest posts