What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

d4twamp

Wut's the genetix on the BBK, I've never heard of Black Bubba, is it a Blackberry Kush and Bubba Cross...

I have no idea D, I just picked them up from a girl that saved them, Her friend made a bunch of cuttings during flowering and then tried throwing them out, my friend went and picked them all up, They are all 2 and a half feet tall plus now , and she made cuttings about 3 weeks off the clones she saved, she was told they were off of a black bubba kush plant and now i have a cloned clone off of a clone. ??? If that works ??? Im just going to wait and find out once it starts budding if it is similiar to ur bubbas or are the same?

Here are a few new pics!! All of them have been either topped, fimed, or tied down, i wanted to try something different with all of the plants. Hope u like the pics!! o ya, I added another light also, its only a 26 watt which would give me around 17,500 lumens, maybe higher im not sure but whatever!!

My new Sour Northern Lights x Nevils haze clones!!

The topped Purple Kush plant, and Side View

The Fimmed Purple Kush Plant!

The tied down Purple Kush, and side view

My Only Bubba Kush Tied down
And the GreatGrandfather Grape Clone I was supposed to get fell thru, :mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Not too happy about that!!
Please Leave Comment or Advice

Update at begining of week 5!!

Update at begining of week 5!!

Updated Pics of my Babies!! This is at the beginning of week 5, they hit a slow growing point mid way cuz I wasnt Phing my water, they look alot better now! Got ph around 6.0, and Im using soiless coco...4 LST, 1 Fim, and 1 Topped, but they were all pinched at one point, and still getting pinched!! Just picked up some Superthrive to help with the Stress Im makin all my plants have! Heres some pics! Any suggestions welcome!

The last pic is Bubba Kush, not Purple Kush!

Update at beginning of week 6 Veg!

Update at beginning of week 6 Veg!

Heres some shots of my Babies at Week 6, I can't even keep up with the trimming, they are filling in ALOT. I Trimmed a good 20 leaves out of my room the last two days in a row, and u cant even tell!! This is before todays trimming, I got my boost today so Flowering at the end of month, on the 30th. Hope u like the pics,
My Babies
picture.php

Purple Kush Topped and LST
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush
picture.php

2 Sour Northern Lights X Neviles Haze in one pot!!
picture.php

Purple Kush, Fim
picture.php

Close up
picture.php

Purple Kush, LST
picture.php

Suggestions or Advice?

what kind of cfl's??

what kind of cfl's??

I know, exactly what kind of cfl's are you using if you don't mind me askin. Like what brand, type, and wattage. They are workin real good for you. Is it a combination or are they all the same color temp and everything?

Thanks Agent!
Joluvs2gro, I do not know the brand but I actually Have 6 lights!! All of them are from Lowes, I have 2 Big 68 watt CFL's (2700k) (each equivalant to 300w normal light!!) 3- 40 watt CFL's (3000k) (each equivalant to 150w normal light!!) and 1- 26 watt light I actually dont know the spectrum of, but it looks different than all of the other CFL's color wise!! maybe a 5000 k or something! The 6 lights are over 17,500 lumens all together, a little more than a 150 watt HPS bulb, which runs at 16,000!!! In the size of an area that I am growing in, it is perfect!!

L

L-Thirt33n

This is actually quite impressive for CFLs! Great work man!

Don't pay any attention to that equivilancy bull crap on those packages. It's all for marketing...Means nothing.

Thx, L-Thirt33n this is my third time growing I dont look at the equvialancy, I was saying that so people knew which lights i was using!!I Have added all of the Lumens up that my lights put out, Such as, my 68 watt lights put out 4200 lumens, i have two, so, thats 8400 lumens, I have four more lights which all together I have MORE than a 150w HPS, In lumens!!

This is Another Pic from yesterday I forgot to post, and here is an overview of what they looked like before wit an overview!! And a pic of this morning all trimmed and standing tall and perky
picture.php

After Trimmed a good 35 leaves +
picture.php

B

BeAn

Smoked some pk this weekend, i can see why people like the taste....:yummy:

Good luck!:lurk:

Its not only the taste for me, its the BEST weed I have EVERR Found for my Chronic Back Pain, (If grown good) Only one that makes me pain free and I can Relax!! I would have to say, I HAVE had better weed than this, Stoney wise, but no other weed does what this one does!! True Purple Kush Fan and Lover Forever!! Im glad I have a friend with a Mother!!

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
yeah wow really nice! got it going on with those CFLS nice spectrum mix...

really bushy and dense.... I like it...

anyway i enjoy your posts... i am down for breakfast let me know ;)

Hey, They will be up tomorrow dont be rushin, Wheres ur pics!! :joint::joint: Got Some goods today :joint::joint: U have to see these babies, I think 6 more days of veg will be plenty!! I will go get one picture right now!!

Latest posts

Latest posts