What's new

5400w room for now.....

G

grapepunched

dr0pping bliss and not running og bubblegum???
pass em atleast

-gp

Dr. G

dr0pping bliss and not running og bubblegum???
pass em atleast

-gp

no no no not not running the og i love her just not running tables of her id rather have her for myself and will be growing her in promix pots or i might make a bubbler or somthing

let me tell you the og is fucking fantastic i wish i grew more than one plant of her and i wish i didnt promise my freind an oz of her so now i only have an oz to last me till these next come out but i did take a few cuts of her for this round

the bliss just isnt my taste

its not like im killing the mom soon or anything shes going into flower in like a mth

but my buddy has a back up hes a RLF and has back ups of alot of my stuff

an update i just took some cuttings from my best girls in flower form the seeds but there all 4 weeks into flower lol im doing it just incase revegging doesnt work out but i still will b e revegging the ones i took cuts of cuz there soo nice looking and smell great

i took the clones form one bigfoot thas covered in resin 4 grapefruits that im loving and 2 jacks cleaner 2s that look fantastic

G

guest5703

Oh wow they are sooo gorgeous!!! Man it really made my day to see all those nice healthy large plants! Well done bro you got skiiillls!!! Sweet lookin colas, keep up they awesome work! PEACE

Dr. G

last set of photos

last set of photos

the spots are from spraying reverse and penatraitor while the lights were on ill also make the pics right side up in alittle bit

CIMG6569.jpg

CIMG6570.jpg

CIMG6572.jpg

CIMG6574.jpg

CIMG6575.jpg

CIMG6576.jpg

CIMG6577.jpg

CIMG6578.jpg

CIMG6579.jpg

CIMG6580.jpg

CIMG6581.jpg

CIMG6582.jpg

CIMG6583.jpg

CIMG6584.jpg

CIMG6585.jpg

CIMG6586.jpg

CIMG6588.jpg

CIMG6589.jpg

CIMG6590.jpg

Gm421

Sounds Like you have your shit together Dr. G!!

Would be nice to get one of thoes hoods as well!

Keep up the Good work And keep us posted!

OMG, lookin ......... Well no need to keep repeating that, BUT I have to give it you man, you sure know how to get on Down man,,,,, I love those huge Sativa looking budz, what is that again?

Keep it up man, there is no stoppin' the Bad Dr G alls good now huh's...

Get Funky wit it mang.........\

B