What's new

5400w room for now.....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sorry about your bad luck, Dr. G, but it's good to hear that you're back in the game and doing well. Your setup is impressive, and you should be up to full speed in no time!
:joint:

Everything is looking sweet.........

I was wondering about your 25k btu a/c unit, where is it exhausting? Also does it get real hot in the space you have it exhuasting? Also noise from the a/c, it seem that you are growing in house and I was wondering what that a/c sounded like in upstairs. I know they are loud but wasnt sure if you had some way of silencing it. I need to figure out some cooling issues for myself before the warm months come back. Just crawling around here looking for some good ideas. Thanks in advance.

Dr. G

hehateme19 said:
Everything is looking sweet.........

I was wondering about your 25k btu a/c unit, where is it exhausting? Also does it get real hot in the space you have it exhuasting? Also noise from the a/c, it seem that you are growing in house and I was wondering what that a/c sounded like in upstairs. I know they are loud but wasnt sure if you had some way of silencing it. I need to figure out some cooling issues for myself before the warm months come back. Just crawling around here looking for some good ideas. Thanks in advance.

ya it gets extreamly hot i have a 10" can fan max with a silencer on that pushing into my furnace vents the air goes directally to my room that im going to have a bar in but this is only for the winter in tha room you can hear it a tiny bit buit i have a loud ass fish tank in the dining room right next to it so it dont matter plus i have weird shit running in my hosue anyway like sump pumps and radon extractors so they make soe noise too but really its nothing you would even notice unless you were listning for it

now for summer that another story i have no idea how im going to exaust it

also i need to start exausting my lights they will go to the furnace too for the winter

any ideas on where to exaust in the summer? im in a basement and the exaust is in the furnace room no chimney

GrassRoots

Hey Doc G, nice new setup you got going there. I hope it wasn't the new house you're in that got robbed and just the old place. Either way it seems like you're back on your feet and in business, so good for you man. Hope you're having a good new year man and wishing you the best on this crop. Take care!

Grass

Just dropping by DR! Looking great still :) Guess Ill talk to ya soon, cool to see the rest of your room!. Take it easy dude, glad you bounced back, I know I would have handled the situation differently.

-wookie

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Dam Dr. Came back pushing 5400 watts. What a return my midwest brother.

k+
PS that dumbster sounds nice.

Dumbfk420

Lookin great man. I'm glad everything is looking lot better for you and your slowly getting things back to normal. I'm still in the process of trying to set things up myself. I would have thought I would be full force by now, but I'm still slowly just setting things up. I want it to be as good as it can before the beans get popped. Im lookin into getting the can filter 66 for the room along with an 8" can fan. I'm also trying to set up a recirculating sysytem, but I'm not very sure how to do an external res outside of the 4x4x6/1/2 hut that I got for flowering. Well just stoppin by to check how things are goin. Well let me know what your going to be on sometime either this weekend, or during the up-comming week. I got a couple things maybe you could help me with.

Keep Growin & Be Safe

Hey man...just droppin in cause I saw your wattage...nice...did you take your subpanel feed off of the main service to the house? Was it taken between the mains breaker and all of the 20 amp breakers?

Also, just a little nosy, but any details on this robbery...thats fucked up..

L~B

A. Dr G. I hope you learned keep your mouth shut!!! It really sucks soggy bung hole that you got robbed but what doesn't kill you make you stronger!!
B. the best place to vent in the summer is a couple of dryer vents or if you have a second floor you could build a window box, However, but looking back to your post your furnace has got to exhaust somewhere too.. Somewhere up that exhaust is where would be best... Any way stay safe ... Blessing and praise...

L~B

A. Dr G. I hope you learned keep your mouth shut!!! It really sucks soggy bung hole that you got robbed but what doesn't kill you make you stronger!!
B. the best place to vent in the summer is a couple of dryer vents or if you have a second floor you could build a window box, However, but looking back to your post your furnace has got to exhaust somewhere too.. Somewhere up that exhaust is where would be best... Any way stay safe ... Blessing and praise...

sry about the mouth shut bit but 99% of robbery s happen because eather people talk or are too flashy.

Dr. G

for the power i ran a sub pannel you can see it a few pages back but this set up is only temporary im going to remodel after i have some cash

going to go to 40 dwc recirc 5 gal buckets on 2 rez so i can run a few strains that are diff times

also i want to up it to 6600-7200w not sure yet

and my furnace vents through a 2 1/2" pvc pipe and the only thing i have to vent is the HWH

can i have the fan below the connection for the hwh or will it blow the air back out? i think it would so id have to have the fan above the hwh vent pulling the air but then it would just pull most of the air out throught teh hwh vent and not the exaust

im going to try to run a 8" or more exaust vent next to it but its going to go uop 2 stories into the attic and thats going to be a bitch

Last edited:

Dr. G

so i figured out how im going to exaust my grow

im going to be pumping the exaust into my crawl currentally its staying at 45 deg ambient temps

i did want to put a vegg room in there but i dunno how how its oging to get in teh summer in the crawl with tons of heat being pumped in there

after this grow ill be hookiing up the new lights and ac hoods figured out a really clean design

also im oging to lay pond liner down and poly the walls also board up the window

then im buying the biggest can fan i can find dunno if im oignt o hang it in the room yet or the room outside the grow in the basment so no smell gets outa there since the furnace is in there dunno if i can hang a 100 lb filter and fan from the celeing in the room

then after this next grow im going to build 2 20 5 gal bucket dwc recirculating with auto top off

i would ultimatley like to run 2 strains on each system

take clones 3-4 weeks b4 i need them and keep them in the cloner to grow alittle by i place into the system

id rather just keep huge mothers instead of having to have 2 sets of plants and have to vegg for 7 weeks like i have been

i cleaned up the grow got some more fans installed got a new tank of co2 today

transplanted all the plants i can into bigger pots i had alot of males but ill post a count on females from the seeds i just popped

well i got to go to sleep have a good night everyone

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I've just landed into your space...bro..........you are now officially P R O T E C T E D.........hey I was big time years ago. so that means I was robbed/almost killed at least 2 fucking times......so multiply that by 10...........I'm meant to be here......Desi!