What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

504W Independent Test with LED Grow Lights

R

Ronley

Absolutely!

Most of you out there will see our grows and accept the proof in front of you, because you understand the fact that I spent a decent amount of money to be on this site, and the that if my lights didn't do what I said they did, you guys would dissect me in a heartbeat!

For the remaining hardcore skeptics, our goal is not simply to show you what our lights are capable of, it's to PROVE it to you. I know it takes magazines, celebrities, and trusted members of your forum before I can convince the hoards of skeptics out there that someone finally cracked the LED code! I have the utmost confidence in our product, and within a few months you will be seeing confirmation of what our lights are capable of. I don't sell on gimmicks, I'm a full disclosure, no BS kind of person. I run my company on honesty, and the pictures I've shown will be validated by members on this forum soon. Stay tuned for the fun that's yet to come!

Fantastic LG. You do come accross honest and decent.
I wish you ALL and best of luck and sucess. And you will have it.

Tonyton

LEDgirl, Question? I wanted to purchase three 126w LED's in one lump sum, is there anyway I can do that on line or do I have to call that order in. I have a paypal account but you can only order one at a time and there isn't any other option that I can see that I can order in bulk. Thanks for the reply.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anxiously awaiting the arrival...

i have seeds germing and ready to GROW! :woohoo:

Hehe my problem is deciding which strain to pop for the test run im leaning towards DJ Shorts Blueberry or True Blueberry or sensi's Black Domina or BOG's sourbubble damn so hard to decide such little time to make up my mind...lol

sneakinman13

Veteran
umm sour bubble!! ahha
and i think ima get one of these for xmas.. it would be perfect for my small closet grow! and ill deff do a report on it

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe my problem is deciding which strain to pop for the test run im leaning towards DJ Shorts Blueberry or True Blueberry or sensi's Black Domina or BOG's sourbubble damn so hard to decide such little time to make up my mind...lol

I know what you mean. I was thinking I sould run some seeds that I know what to expect at certain stages in its life like Masterlow or Blue Streak. But early results have Sour 60 in the pot as I really like the creeper high from it and if these LED lights yield better then my 400w HPS I am all for it.

S_a_H

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going with Female Seed's Ice and some BubbleGummer. Glad to see the excitement in this challenge ahead of us. Good luck guys and as if ya need any.

Mr.Wags

LEDGirl

Veteran
LEDgirl, Question? I wanted to purchase three 126w LED's in one lump sum, is there anyway I can do that on line or do I have to call that order in. I have a paypal account but you can only order one at a time and there isn't any other option that I can see that I can order in bulk. Thanks for the reply.

Generally we do bulk orders over the phone through our merchant account, but if you prefer paypal I can always send a customized request. Send me an email if you'd like to do so at sales@hydro-grow-led.com Once our new site is online in about 3 weeks (target date Nov 22), you will be able to order as few or as many as you like on our site.

LEDGirl

Veteran
In my own 126W demonstration which will be started in about 2-3 weeks when I have some fresh clones, will be with Pineapple Express, and maybe LSD. I've got a lot more to choose from, as I just got in new seeds, but those ones are what I wanted to see personally :)

Tonyton

Gotcha, will do. Thanks for the reply. An my I ask is that B.O.G.'s LSD (Lifesaver diesel) or another LSD strain.

LEDGirl

Veteran
when will the pros be available?

was an estimation on price brought up yet?

was veg questions brought up as far as the growth from leds versus mh,hps,cfl,biax t5's, t8's or what have you?

February/March of next year the Pro Models will be released. The price estimation is between $699-$799.

A few of my customers on other forums are currently using our lights against some CFL's for veg. On 420Mag, a member by the name of Scooby is using our 126W and it looks to be leading in veg against his CFL setup. Another one of my customers (who will be here soon) from Grasscity, by the name of ChronicTronic is using our 318W against his T5 setup. I've attached two images from his journal on GC to show his progress so far. The plant under LED are 29 days old, and the plants under CFL is about 21 days old.

Attachments

• day 29 after cropping side.jpg
    day 29 after cropping side.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 46
  • clones planted 1 week after others.jpg
    clones planted 1 week after others.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 50

LEDGirl

Veteran
is that $699 just for a 126w?

Yes, the Pro model 126W will be priced anywhere from $699-$799 depending on the actual components we will use. Our manufacturing cost for the units, will be more than double our current models.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
are there going to be any of the models you have now around? I can't spend that kind of money on a light...

LEDGirl

Veteran
We will be offering both models: our basic units that we currently sell, and the PRO models for those who want more light output at the same wattage. We will not be discontinuing our base models, as I know there are a LOT of people out there who will be buying them due to their price point ;)

LEDGirl

Veteran
What I look at is what you would truly get for the difference. For example, our current 126W at $400 puts out about 5000 lumens and can yield up to 8 oz's. If our Pro 126W at say $750, puts out 7500 lumens, and the increase in yield corresponds with the increase in lumens, you could expect yields as high as 12 oz's! We all know what the street value of our meds are, so the amount of extra yield you get from harvest #1, without having any additional operating costs, more than covers the cost difference in the light. Then consider the fact that you will get consistently higher yields cycle after cycle.

The Pro model will be the exact same layout as our current models, simply with different LED's. It will have the same wattage, ratios, casings, etc...

G

guest123

No offense ledgirl, I was reading this thread with interest, but when you said that we will all definitely get denser buds with LEDs, I wanted to stop reading.

I could break a window with my buds right now, any denser would not be a good thing...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
maybe you didnt notice but what your pictures or your friends pictures SHOW IS nothing compareable to the 600w hps room but its yield is WAY MORE weight? oh my god... this is nothing but fake bs, yes you wanna sell stuff . nothing wrong with that BUT STICK TO THE FUCKING TRUTH!

fake 100% - dont waste your money guys =)

Not sure what u talkin bout asde....which 600w hps room u talkin bout? remember its weight and not volume we are lookin for bro...U havnt even waited to see a full cycle posted on here yet and u spouting out negativity....take it easy man.

Latest posts

Latest posts