What's new

500+ out: High Desert guerilla growing Vol.2

steve green

awesome farming Fastpine.. looks like you must be a very hard worker-
i too really like that chrystal pheno ya got,,nice fat buds-looks great
and the c99 looks sick! well pretty much everything ya got going on looks nice. Im comming back for more...hope you get a huge harvest
stay safe

Fast_Pine said:
Note: When trying to smoke out on a windy chair lift, repaetedly trying to get that fuckin bic lighter to light,, just pullout a plastic magnafying lenz..And solar blaze it up!...(just like how stupid kids would burn ants) works great..

Wow that is a great idea! Always wanted to try the solar blaze thing what a perfect place to do it! I usually end up wasting time by a tree or trying to cover my face with my jacket...

Everything is lookin' awesome! That is a lot of bubble.. Looks tasty I want it.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Can you say Gorilla????? Love the pic of the C99 FP! Been wanting to tie that one down for awhile...but it continues to elude me! In time I suppose she will grace my gardens. How many lbs did you pull OD and then ID last season??

C

cellardweller

Fast_Pine said:
Oh, and heres some fresh bubble..

..hey man, I don't think you made enough bubble. You should make some more... :laughing: :laughing:

lookin great from my house bro!
take it easy..
~cellar

G

guest5703

Right on fast pine looks like every things in order! Those C99's look chunky, glad you got some new stuff going on, looks great! PEACE

Fast_Pine

Update..

Update..

Gdawg: Nice skatepark man! that vert wall in the back looks crazy..If you want to do a cool skate trip go to Denver. Metal, concrete, plastic,,,all kinds of ill parks..

Two heads: That mexican was from some shitty weed..Im super suprized to see how well she is doing..Packing on alot of resin, an the hyper color pistils are a nice treat..Im holding a cut of her, if she's good I may make a batch of fem beans with her..

Buddle:..Thanks, the indoor is something I hate to do. The indoor is more risky in my oppinion..Im addicted to the sun :confused:..The Chrystal is very sweet and flavorful..Has large sticky nuggs. So far she has outdone alot of real nice genetics. This pheno is super sugary and couchlocky. Ive taken her early, and she is still a day ender. I think this year she has met her match. The Jamaican pearl may beat her on potency..The Big bud will probably beat her on yield, and wally's webbed indica is looking to be as good or better all around..Im making a batch of fem seeds with my Chrystal #1 pheno..Ill send you some seeds..hamstring too ..

Hamstring: Idonno man...I hope my low elevation spot will allow me to run till mid Oct...If not I will not be able to harvest 18 Afgani plants that could very well be ~1lb a piece..Youll see in upcomming pics. Af far as the C-99 I could see a half pound from that plant. She is flowering a fiew weeks early due to the fact she was a very mature mother plant just itching to bloom. I could harvest her now, but will wait till ~Sept 25th..She has all white hairs:confused:..Want some fem seeds of the CH?...They will be ready this winter..Dont forget to remind me..

Steve Green:..Thanks for yer kind words. I sure love the strians this year. I am fretting over the fact that my only Sour diesel IBL cut wont root! SO far Ive preserved everything to use again..

Sleepiesthead:. Glad you like the idea...Joints and bluts are good too, only one light.

Hindukiller:...Thanks man...It was alot, but not enough..Thirty plus..

Cellardweller:..:biglaugh:...that was only a fiew hours worth..I love hash week..

Caligreen: Thanks. Im loving the new gear..

Littlebigman: Thats a very hard question to answer................Hmmmmm.....................It will probably be the Big Bud,,,I cant say forsure till I weigh and smoke everything..I can say that Sensi's Big Bud is fuckin sick! (see below) The webbed Indica from wallyduck is AMAZING. May replace my favorite strain..

.................................................................................................

Things have been crazy recently. Traveling to Cali soon to pick up the trimm machine. This has been a good year so far, im hoping I can finnish out strong.

Big Bud (above)

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

What would you guess on a finnish date on these (above, Afgani#1 Sensi)

REZ Sourdiesel IBL, yellowing out nicely..<mumbles under breath> not looking as good as i hoped.:confused:..Ill let her go for a wile as advised with the SD..Maby she will look better later on?

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

Mendo Madness...She has a slightly loose nugg structure, the smell and resin is top notch..I figure the Mendo would be perfect for you guys that have mold issues..

Tall Afganis....I hope this pheno will finnish in time..Im guessing that they should be harvestable ~Oct 15?....

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

Webbed Indica..Early, dense, sweet smell, good structure, hawaiian decent, etc....I am really glad I decided to try this strain out..Props wally..Fuck yeah!

Two different Phenotypes of the AFI#1...They have alot of vigor, height, prebloom stretch and node spacing like a sativa dom strain :confused:....Very unexpected for Afganica..

Have a happy harvest family!

blackone

Veteran
Things are starting to look pretty good in your desert:) I hope the vultures will leave you alone and you'll have a great harvest.

little j

im always watching for your posts. i wish you good things. you got a great plan going on. happy and fast trimming. little j

G

guest123

hey pipeline ,, your garden gets better each year ,, looks like a real winner this time around , hows it comparing to previous runs ?? have u dont things differently ?
looks like u have a few in pots , are they doing aswell as the ones in the ground??
much respect for the hard work i know u are doing to be successful man ...

bingobango

Sweet pics fastpine :yoinks: :kewlpics: Hope you have a bumper harvest,you deserve it dude with all the hard work you've put in.Big outdoor grows are far more exciting than indoor.There not even mine but i find myself wondering how there doing each week,crazy but fun. :bow: :bow: icmag
Yours seem to be a bit bigger than mine lol

hamstring

Veteran
FP
Great update as always everything looks good. Glad to hear one of our IC Mag Guerilla growers has no mold issues this year. Actually I am doing fine with mold maybe 5-10% at most on select plants. Oh don’t worry bro I will remind you on the Chrystal I cant wait to give her a try.
I just harvested some of my AK99XFL from Jaysprout over at UDG and it is a winner I will have to hook you up. I pulled her a couple weeks early (8inchs of rain)or at least it looked that way and it was very good. I have a couple more waiting so cant wait to see how she does in full form.

Afgani#1 Sensi taking longer than you would like I have the same problem here with NLXBB this was my main strain this year and not sure they will finish, some wont for sure because just checked on an 8 footer and she is 1 1/2 months away. Some are closer but may have been a bad choice for me.

FP dialing in the strains bro much respect because with just three strains this year I managed to mix some of them up you have done a nice job keeping everything straight.

Good luck with harvest I hope you got the trimmer problem or lack of fixed.

PEACE

G

guest5703

How are those C99's doing, I thought they were almost done right?? I was pretty sure you showed us a couple early girls ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts