What's new

500+ out: High Desert guerilla growing Vol.2

Fast_Pine

gdawg:....Good one...THX man..Have yers been blooming long?..I have some flicks of the seed plot upon yer request...

Lilly:...Whats a Craig Kelly?.....Love wolf creek....they always have smoe good snow...Every fuckin year,,like clock work. Even on the dry winters..

Buddle: Always love to have you around....Say, wheres hamstring?

esbien:...Apreciate it my man,,,Can you teach me to post up big pictures like yers?...I love those.

Remote seedling plot...

Fast_Pine

Soaker hose is working well. Every time I retun to this plot, I find my irrigation setup further mangled up by the local bear!..

brendon420

you're a picture whore and i love it, the sun has been good to you, i hope you enjoy all the reaping you will be doing lol

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
everything's looking nice and healthy FP!
I see they're starting to throw those hairs/put on some weight :rasta:

GoldenCloud

Awesome work fastpine. Been reading your updates and love looking at the progress. Things look great and I applaud the hell out of you for your hard work. Wishing you the best of luck. :rasta:

hamstring

Veteran
FP
Everything looks real good cant wait to hear about harvest results. Looks like some of those plants are just a couple weeks away.

Saw a couple of pics with plants in containers must have to visit those girls often in your climate.
I harvested the 3 GG’s that made it the bulk of them got trampled in a second plot I had just for them but I am glad to have them in my grow knowledge vault. Most everything else is a month away but have a couple of girls that may come in Sept 15th.

Can’t wait to trade some strain experience with you bro.

Snow boarder huh, so it’s you that is always running over old farts like me when I’m on my wooded skis. Hope this season allows you to stay on slopes.

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

Yaaaaaay!!! Day time pictures..

Yaaaaaay!!! Day time pictures..

Brendon:....The picture whorin is about to get reeel bad:biglaugh:..

Irish: Yes sir, they are getting down to business,,,some are putting it on alot faster than others...One thing I can say forsure is Im loving the natural vigor of seedlings versus clones..The seedlings just seem to get up out of the dirt faster than clones..

Toto:...Just doin what I can with what I have...Thanks man.

Golden cloud: Im glad yer enjoying the show...Its been a wild year,,Appreciate the good vibes..

Hamstring:....HEY!...there you are man...I was missing you for a minute there..Good to see you...Yes sir,,they are ~2-4 weeks away. The Chrystal is still one of my favorites...Dense, Resinous, with the sweetest smell. Those will be done in 2 weeks!...Damn, I love that strain..So the plants yer refering to in the containers are 5gal nursery pots sunk in the ground with the bottom cut out...So there basicly in the ground, The very sandy ground:biglaugh:
Sorry to hear about the trampled plants...I lost ~500 small seedlings this spring to trampling..I feel yer pain. I have my fingers crossed for you to bring in the rest..As far as the snowboarding,,I know how you feel. For the last 14 years Ive been on skis. Just started Snowboarding recently,,Ive been riding a skateboard since I could remember, then It turned into longboarding (3-4 foot skate boards designed for speed, and down hill cruising). I rode for my whole teen life with a pack of other skate rats..After a wile we were crusing down steep Mtn roads at 60+ mph..Was great fun, and set me up well for snowboarding..When overtaking another rider , I stay as far away from them as I possibly can...I found its all about reading wht the rider is doing, and kinda plotting there path as you come up on them and pick the best line around them...It always gets bad around tha bottlenecks and near the lift lines...
Note: When trying to smoke out on a windy chair lift, repaetedly trying to get that fuckin bic lighter to light,, just pullout a plastic magnafying lenz..And solar blaze it up!...(just like how stupid kids would burn ants) works great..

.......................................................................................................

I was digging through some old photos, and realized I never showed yall any of the shots of that 8000 watt indoor I did last year...You remember the oneI was talking about ath the end of Vol 1?...

Here we go.

Northernlights-Trainwreck
Soil
Organic
Co2 enriched to 1800
~1.25 Lbs per lamp

Oh, and heres some fresh bubble..

Fast_Pine

Now, on to the day time shots..

Now, on to the day time shots..

Explanations will be below each picture..

Webbed Indica...She was my one of my star plants,,,harvested early for me by Ma Nature...Heavy rain and hail did a number on me this weekend!

Nirvana's Chrystal.....My select pheno..I love her so..

Tall afgani#1's in the back....Been blooming for a coupple weeks now..

Fast_Pine

You can see the plant was driven into the ground by the heavy rain an hail!!...tomatoe cage and all....:biglaugh:....Spent all monday staking, and tying....staking and tying...

NL-TW.....Smells soooo sweet...

Ive slipped and fell on my ass multile times on this muddy hillside..Some Big bud on the left...

C-99...Early and sticky.....

Some more fallen ladies in there...These are the top heavy mother plants...Thats Sensi star in the middle getting a little yellow..

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

I fuckin love this picture.....I sure hope this spot has me until mid Oct.:confused:....<crosses fingers>

AFI #1
Bigbud on the left

Some bagseed I got in a Lb of Mexican nuggs(not brick)...Hyper color hairs!..:biglaugh:,,,,,

Hope you guys enjoyed the update, I was happy to finaly get some daytime shots...

My best wishes go out to all in the comming weeks..

G

gdawg

wow nice indoor show too fp! so what you only got 2 or 3 weeks left in the season heh. looks like we got buku rain heady our way again. now i know why we connected...this is my favorite lil playground. they just built it about 30 mins from the house. i been skatin since the late 80s but fear the ol body aint got but a couple years left 4 topps. i gotta r6yamaha last year but doin 180 all the time...that might be too healthy for me either :laughing:adrenaline addiction is the most dangerous addiction out there.

Buddle

Veteran
Looking awesome Fast Pine...Home stretch now.. Damn..you've got mad indoor skills too...WOW!!!
I am thinking of starting some Chrystal to look for a good mom.I know you LOVE that stuff.She yields well too? Finishes by the end of Sept? Stoney or euphoric? Day starter or ender in other words?..lol..peace FP and stay safe man..BL

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
FP
Great update bro. I love how differences in evaluation make such a big difference. Looks like you can grow some later strains also. Pretty cool just drop down a few hundred feet and put in some sativas.

Man we gota speak about that Chrystal looks like a good one. I second Buddles question is she a couch lock or speedy? I got my fingers crossed for couch lock!!!

Also I thought that C99 had a longer finish time that one has always been of interest to me but never thought I had the season for it. When do you think you will pull her?

Here's wishing you well and a safe harvest bro.

PEACE

G

gdawg

hey fast i know your out there workin hard buddy be safe! cant wait for the killer harvest pics again i know you're ready for a break too.

Latest posts

Latest posts