What's new

500 Gallon Raised Bed Grow 2014

Sleeper7784

Nice SD! I love seeing everyone's hard work and progress developing. Keeping it Cali bro.

I'll be gawking...

Good Luck!

HillBilly1

Veteran
Strain list 2014

daybreaker
green crack
cheese candy
ice cream
GDP og kush
white fire
fruity mas
girl scout haze
818 headband
pretty lights
power plant
lemon skunk
white widow
Vision seeds super skunk
G13 super skunk
lucky charms
chocolope kush
chernobyl
bubbilicious
space bomb

:dance013:
Quite the list, looks good

Good luck and have fun with it

S

StanKDanK

I got them all caged up today so things are looking good on the hill. I have noticed alot of ladybugs in the garden recently so thats always a bonus. Seems like every year around this time we have ladybug swarms in our garden.

S

StanKDanK

We got them all caged up. Im really happy with the growth and vigor so far. I have noticed some grasshopper damage on a few leaves so im gonna spray em with some SM90 and crushed garlic concoction. fuck those pesky grasshoppers ! lol
:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 19

HillBilly1

Veteran
Grasshoppers are my worst enemy next to a early
Freeze.. I can't get rid of the lil bastards, Hot pepper
Spray I whip up seems to help and the chickens try

S

StanKDanK

I sprayed them 2 days ago with one of my many home made organic sprays. I mix these to 1 gallon of water and use a pump sprayer. I spray in the evening to avoid burn or stress.
1/2 cup Canola oil
1/8 cup dish soap
1 cap peppermint oil

It hit 95F today and was a scorcher. I got the plants watered early today and did some kayaking in the local lake. The garden is doing so great. I can see fresh growth everyday.
Tomorrow I will be making my first veg tea of the season in my 100 gallon tea brewer.

S

StanKDanK

Tea time today. made 100 gallons of tea with worm castings, molasses and liquid veg guano. I got it started yesterday morning and it was frothy and smelled sweet when i checked it today

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 17
S

StanKDanK

Lovin the raised beds!!!

thanks norcalkell

some updated pix..the plants are thriving in this soil mix. I did it different from last year and I like what i see so far. We fed them the first tea today so i'll be watching them close to see how they react to it. everything is healthy and looking fucking great. Im so stoked to see how big they get this year.
NorCal was hotter than a steaming pile of horse shit today..its gonna be a long Hot summer and its only just begun lol

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 14
S

StanKDanK

All the girls are doing fn amazing so far and there are a few plants that are growing with more vigor than the rest. The most vigorous and biggest plants so far in the garden are the following in no particular order.

power plant
green crack
pretty lights
ice cream
cheese candy
bubbilicous
lucky charms
white widow

S

StanKDanK

I placed an order for some biofungicides today. I want to keep the soil in optimum condition and healthy so I ordered Rootshield & Actinovate online. Once they arrive in the mail I will be using these products as a soil drench to prevent soil born diseases and root rot issues. I was initially going to buy Mycostop but it is more expensive and the Actinovate seems to have the same fungi in it. (streptomyces lydicus)

S

StanKDanK

I appreciate all the kind words guys and gals. I will be taking some new pics in few days to show the insane growth on these girls. The weather has been really nice and warm.
Happy summer solstice friends !!

I appreciate all the kind words guys and gals. I will be taking some new pics in few days to show the insane growth on these girls. The weather has been really nice and warm.
Happy summer solstice friends !!

:plant grow::plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:
No teasers! Show us the plants, I bet they are huge now.

Latest posts

Latest posts