Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheers lola!

hey MB dont knock it! - english girls love a bit o' metro :D

LEDGirl

Veteran
who's "TiminMarin"? couldnt find them, wanted to see if there were some past grows of the winners on here!

He's a fairly new member, and the only one who applied that has a Lumigrow light. We aren't just interested in the HID comparison tests, we're also out to prove that we have the best developed and most efficient LED Grow Lights on the market. For that, we must challenge our competitor's products, and from now on we'll be matching the wattages as close as we can. So for his test, it will be 2x126W (252W) vs their 250W Lumigrow.

Sleepy

Veteran
I ran our list of potential winners by JJ to see if there were any issues, and I haven't been notified of any so I will continue. Since I did promise people that I would have the results posted today, I will go ahead and state the winners now. :smokey:

Our decisions were based mainly on votes from the members on this forum and who they pitched their support for. For some members there was an overwhelming amount of support, and for others a few voices chimed in. This was the primary determining factor for our decision. The secondary factor of course was growing ability, and there were a LOT of people who qualified in that category as well (far more than the first category). If you were not chosen, I wish to thank you for taking the time to apply and encourage you to check back in a few more months when we may be able to offer more promotions. I wish we had the capital to provide free units to far more people, but there is only so much 1 company can do at a time. :watchplant:

Drum Roll Please... :rtfo:

BlazeOneUp: 205W vs 400W HPS in Soil

Hazy: 205W vs 400W HPS in Coco

Opt1c: 205W vs 400W HPS in Hydro

VerdantGreen: 205W ScrOG

TiminMarin: 2 x 126W vs Lumigrow 250W

FrozenGuy: 126W vs 250W HPS

Blynx: 126W (1/2 price)

MeanBean: 126W (1/2 price)

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners, and we look forward to all of your grows which will hopefully begin soon! :prettyplease:

congratulations to all of you!!!

LEDGirl did a real nice job at selecting all of you!

great job!!:smokey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts