$5,000 LED Grow Light Promotion - Members Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Heres some pics from my last grow/harvest I am always growing of coarse lol.
I have 400hps and have more then a few grows under my belts, and my current grow medium is soiless, ive been thinking of switching to hydro maybe if I got this light I can go hydro instead of buying one of your led lights! I would love to see what these LEDs can do, but my budget wont allow. I have plenty of space to do make a side by side grow or something... Thanks

Last edited:

Roortokeage

1 Free 205W to a member willing to do a side-by-side comparison grow against a 400W HPS in Soil.

Id like to do this for you guys. I have been working with LEDS for a while now and Have
down to a good science. Id Like to do a comparison with my 400 Watt Sun Pulse HPS Bulb and The 205w LED panel. I want to prove that LEDS Can Grow Excellent Bud. I know I Do great Journals and Keep Great Journals, Excellent pictures and get Great advice and Info from other Growers in my other Forums. Please let me help you out and show others that LEDS Can Grow Great Bud.

B

Bazarocka

Thanks I Was Gonna Say Something Like That.

Thanks I Was Gonna Say Something Like That.

What you are offering now is very generous, however, and respectively, why are you not offering some of your 600w-1000w comparable models? Are you afraid that they won't be on par with yield of a HID equivalent? I understand that with the giveaway now you are trying to put your money where your mouth is so you can prove the technology and create more sales. I believe that if you don't offer the larger models they will be more difficult to sell. I wouldn't buy any without proof.

What about us serious folks,,,,"Yer gonna have a hard time, turning us ole dogs". I haven't used a bulb smaller than a k, since,,,,,,well I cant remember. :tumbleweed:

Sorry---I've already got the best lighting system. But theirs a new class out their...:bongsmi:

WizeWizo

Well, I see the promotion got closed on the other thread in the Vendor forum, so thought I'd wish everyone the best of luck one last time!

Lookin forward to seeing the results...

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Hi, guys. Wondering if you need any sort of comparison to a cfl grow? In a mini settting? I am not in the position to grow huge but Im sure a lot of growers would like to see how led lights would do in a Micro grow situation. Thanks.
Endo

LEDGirl

Veteran
Thank you for all of the submissions and recommendations. We are currently reviewing all applicants and votes for those applicants to determine the winners. They will be announced later on this afternoon. Again, Thank you to EVERYONE! We sincerely appreciate your involvement.

Roortokeage

Thank you for all of the submissions and recommendations. We are currently reviewing all applicants and votes for those applicants to determine the winners. They will be announced later on this afternoon. Again, Thank you to EVERYONE! We sincerely appreciate your involvement.

No Thank You!!!:huggg:

LEDGirl

Veteran
I ran our list of potential winners by JJ to see if there were any issues, and I haven't been notified of any so I will continue. Since I did promise people that I would have the results posted today, I will go ahead and state the winners now. :smokey:

Our decisions were based mainly on votes from the members on this forum and who they pitched their support for. For some members there was an overwhelming amount of support, and for others a few voices chimed in. This was the primary determining factor for our decision. The secondary factor of course was growing ability, and there were a LOT of people who qualified in that category as well (far more than the first category). If you were not chosen, I wish to thank you for taking the time to apply and encourage you to check back in a few more months when we may be able to offer more promotions. I wish we had the capital to provide free units to far more people, but there is only so much 1 company can do at a time. :watchplant:

Drum Roll Please... :rtfo:

BlazeOneUp: 205W vs 400W HPS in Soil

Hazy: 205W vs 400W HPS in Coco

Opt1c: 205W vs 400W HPS in Hydro

VerdantGreen: 205W ScrOG

TiminMarin: 2 x 126W vs Lumigrow 250W

FrozenGuy: 126W vs 250W HPS

Blynx: 126W (1/2 price)

MeanBean: 126W (1/2 price)

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners, and we look forward to all of your grows which will hopefully begin soon! :prettyplease:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like girls Lola,does that count? I may have to bow out,got a hydro system? I dont grow hydro so the light should go to someone else,as thankful as I am to be picked,It should go to a hydro grower.... bummer,kinda really wanted one too!!

L

LolaGal

I really like girls Lola,does that count? I may have to bow out,got a hydro system? I dont grow hydro so the light should go to someone else,as thankful as I am to be picked,It should go to a hydro grower.... bummer,kinda really wanted one too!!

I know! Me Too!

Hey Uncle, just borrow my empty kitty litter buckets, and drill some holes, add air pump, rocks, voile', you are a hydro man.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. My pH meter Weedhound gave me before she died was never that reliable. I'd hate to trust it for hydro.

But thanks ! :D

I like to see girls grow weed with LED. Go Girl Growers! Go Bad Girls Club!

WizeWizo

Congrats to all the winners, and let all us losers toke a fatty blunt to make the loss a lil'easier.... hehe

Peace

Frozenguy

Veteran
Thank you for this opportunity, I feel very honored!

I'm very excited to do this side by side comparison, and to test this unit out.

No, I'm not a woman lol, but I wont disappoint!!:joint:

Frozenguy :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts