What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x Ethiopian (ACE Seeds, reg.) SCROG - LED 250W - 90 x 90cm (Grow report)

endgegner

Flowering Day 62
plants10a.jpg
plants10b.jpg
plants10c.jpg
plants10d.jpg

endgegner

The last photo shows Ethiopian #7. She is behind the others and will get at least one week extra, more likely two.
Ethiopian #4 and #9 will be harvested in probably three weeks.
I am not sure when to harvest #1. She is further than #7, but a bit behind #4 and #9. However, due to the front position, I may chop her with #4 and #9 simultaneously.

endgegner

Thanks for the report.
Very nice grow 👍

I am interested in this strain too.
Please keep going with your updates and I would love to read your smoke report too.
I will do my weekly update on Monday as usual and after I am done I will send the most suited phenotype to energy-control in Spain to determine the THC(v), CBD, CBN, CBG and other cannabinoids content.
I already vaped some low hanging buds for 420 and it is uplifting, doesn't give you the urge to consume more and makes me spend less time in bed.
I won't consume it in larger quantities, as I don't wanna get high from weed, but need it medically.

Nice.
I am interested in its medical benefits too, especially if it works as appetite suppressant and gives me a bit more energy, maybe more body awareness to loose some weight and if it boosts interest in spending more time outside.
It would be perfect if it keeps the brain , thoughts, attention and memory fresh and clear.
I had one strain many years ago, which was like that minus appetite suppresant while microdosing with a one hitter.

endgegner

Nice.
I am interested in its medical benefits too, especially if it works as appetite suppressant and gives me a bit more energy, maybe more body awareness to loose some weight and if it boosts interest in spending more time outside.
It would be perfect if it keeps the brain , thoughts, attention and memory fresh and clear.
I had one strain many years ago, which was like that minus appetite suppresant while microdosing with a one hitter.
It will probably work as appetite suppressant, as it is high in THCv. But I personally always eat like a lion and barely gain weight sadly (it sucks when you wanna build muscles). So I can't comment on that one.
It for sure keeps you focused, it is like a psychedelic coffee, that boots your mood and motivation without blasting you out of space.
It is a bit like microdosing LSD.

It will probably work as appetite suppressant, as it is high in THCv. But I personally always eat like a lion and barely gain weight sadly (it sucks when you wanna build muscles). So I can't comment on that one.
It for sure keeps you focused, it is like a psychedelic coffee, that boots your mood and motivation without blasting you out of space.
It is a bit like microdosing LSD.
Yeah, I heard about the THCv effect from south africa strains and some cannabis plants helped a bit in the past.
Now I am growing a THCv-Victory from dutch passion with max. 7% THC.
They wrote THCv is an antagonist to THC and it suppresses its psychedelic effect to some extend. We will see. I will harvest the plant in three parts once with clear, milky and some amber trichomes.

Thanks for your info about the mood enhancing and focused effect.
That sounds great. I know the microdosing effect from shrooms and kinda liked it from some species. Unfortunately the shrooms became trippy even in the lowest dosages, when they were more than some months old.

endgegner

Means much or only meat ?
It means much. I don't eat meat at all. I eat like 2 pizzas for lunch as they have a lot of protein and fat. But it took me months to slightly gain weight (which is bad for building muscles).
When I loose weight, I still eat like a lion, but rather rice and pasta. I easily consume about 150-200g protein a day only only 30g come from hemp protein powder :D

endgegner

Tomorrow I will reduce their cycle from 10.5/13.5 to 10/14.
The #7 is way behind. I hope she is not a never ending sativa, because she is really thirsty and really resisting.
In three weeks I will harvest #9 and #4 (those in the back).

Wow, such nice plants.
They appear very healthy.

It seems that they are still growing.
How much space do you have in hight?
You wrote that your mothers are in the upper place?

I have 170cm in total inkluding pots, ventilation including filter and light.

Wanted to bind them down but maybe I have to take clones to get the right hight?

10/14 is light/dark?

endgegner

Wow, such nice plants.
They appear very healthy.
Thank you, most of them are healthy. Some parts are slightly light burned and a few bits are over-fertilized from testing the limits during mid flower (almost EC 3.0 haha), but overall I'm quite happy.
My bottom part of the tent is 150cm tall. I have placed the carbon filter and exhaust fan outside, to save some space and it is still getting really close. Next time I will use just one plant and a hempy bucket, then I will give them 20cm distance.
I suggest taking clones after determine the sex, because otherwise the space can get close.
Yes, 10 / 14 is light / dark.

Thank you very much. That helps me to get a better impression what to do.
For a SCROG i didn't expect, they are growing that high.

Dubi wrote me, that I should use the SCROG-method in 7-11 Liter pots in my 45x45x170 cabinet.

Early_Bird said, that cutting and binding would be successful too.

Another adventure with the next grow :greenstars:

endgegner

Thank you very much. That helps me to get a better impression what to do.
For a SCROG i didn't expect, they are growing that high.

Dubi wrote me, that I should use the SCROG-method in 7-11 Liter pots in my 45x45x170 cabinet.

Early_Bird said, that cutting and binding would be successful too.

Another adventure with the next grow :greenstars:
This is how they looked, when I have put them into flowering:

Next time I will let one plant grow that big, but put it into a 20 lt. hempy bucket.
I also did not expect them to grow that big. I know, that sativa landraces explode during stretch, but I thought the cropping, tying down and SCROG net would keep them lower, but it is not the case. It is my first time having a sativa landrace and making a scrog though.

Latest posts

Latest posts