What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x Ethiopian (ACE Seeds, reg.) SCROG - LED 250W - 90 x 90cm (Grow report)

MrFancyPlants

Thank you for sharing this nice grow! Like @strain_hunter said, this is a great preview for anyone looking to grow her indoors. I've been interested in the Ethiopian as possibly a great pairing for Honduras, which I love for effect. It has been on my top 3 "next pack to grow" for far too long...

I realize this is not what you may be selecting for, but what is the nose like?

endgegner

Thank you for sharing this nice grow! Like @strain_hunter said, this is a great preview for anyone looking to grow her indoors. I've been interested in the Ethiopian as possibly a great pairing for Honduras, which I love for effect. It has been on my top 3 "next pack to grow" for far too long...

I realize this is not what you may be selecting for, but what is the nose like?
The smell reminds me a lot of Durban Poison from Dutch Passion. A popular outdoor strain for Western Europe with bad falls (like Germany or the Netherlands).
It is similar to Haze, but less pungent. It has this kind of Diesel smell (like haze strains). I personally think that Haze smells less pungent than Diesel, but similar. And this one is also like this but even less pungent than the Haze smell.
And it doesn't have liquor smell like DP but more citrus smell. Some DP phenos had a pineapple smell, but this one does not have it (at least none of mine). The citrus smell is a bit sour (like a SLH), but also fruity like a skunk.
The phenos are quite similar and there is none that shines out from the smell. But I did not directly compared them and obviously not cured them for a decent comparison.
However, #7 is significantly slower and different than the others, it may develop a different aroma later. I will let you know that for sure.

Last edited:

endgegner

Ah I thought maybe about weight gaining , nutrition;)
Well, after several months of eating a lot of fat and protein and only doing sports that is for building muscles, I was able to gain a bit of weight. Mid May I will start to skip the rope to loose weight, but also keep doing crunches to keep my muscles.

Latest posts

Latest posts