What's new

4K vertical RDWC

mr.wickedcity

BAD AZZ ROOM....LOOKS LIKE ITS ON STEROIDS...LOL...HOW MUCH IT COST 2 RUN A ROOM LIKE DAT???...CANT WAIT 2 C HOW UR GROW IS GNA TURNOUT...:rasta:

Damn the room is rockin.... and they say things are bigger in Texas..
I'll be watching for sure!

Keep up the kick ass work, can't wait to see this jungle.

FLoJo

I really like the setup.. ill be curious to see how this turns out! great job and craftsmanship. i dig it

L

lid

so this what i have opossible to grow. OGK, Sour D, Kananga rt now. i might be able to get god bud, warlock, ak47, or blue dream. i want to grow tree's indoor. what should i choose? im thinkinking blue dream heavy yeilder and ogk. whats ur oppions? and i mean trees 1 to2 pounds of each. 8 week veg vertical co2 supplement. 4 plants total in11 x11 room all climate controlled day and night temps, humidity, light, o2 inriched nuts using lucas formulas with FP. using sm90 and hydrozyme for roots its a 4k RDWC room. nuts are around 100 gal recurculating and kept at 70* degress all the time. dwc buckets recieve about 800 L per min of o2 in 30 gal trash cans. the room temp wil be kept at about 79* degrees all the time tell the last week of flower will i drop temps down to about 60* degrees. I will flush for two weeks even if takes away from yield away a little bit. from there i will hang to dry for a week with a humidifier at 30 to 40% till steams are crisp then manacure into jar for 3 to 4 weeks. from srtart to finish im guessing about 5 months but the product should be top notch. i hope.

Vindie$el

Looks similar to that grow that ol' Gypsy Nirvana showed off for some Canadian fellow a few years back on OG. I was thinking about Krusty the guy who championed the big plants in vertical equals big yields and low plant numbers something beneficial to everyone. With some MMJ restrictions on plant numbers and such vertical trees seems like the obvious choice over SOG/Coli's. Very clean setup can't wait for some sexy ladies to come out of that room.

L

lid

The show begins

The show begins

So i'm going to be rocking OGK this round. Here's a pic or two of the clones about to go into the room.

Attachments

• clone1.jpg
    clone1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
  • clone2.jpg
    clone2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 32
  • clone3.jpg
    clone3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 32
N

nukkumatti

Some sexy roots you got there man:)
Are those dripper lines for air in the bucket?

Chachathehun

anything new?

anything new?

Hi Lid,

Awesome set up looks amazing!!!!!! If you dont mind I had a few questions....I am an interested cultivator :) working on a 6" pvc hydroponic system similar to some other posts. You have an amazing set up I was just wondering why not maximize if you have the know how.

do you plan on using 5 x 400w HPS?

mix in a MH or two?

what fans are you using?

you have 100 amps run for that room alone?

why not build a large shelving unit out of pvc around the center light and use the same light placement as you have now..you could have 100 girls in that room easily and with that set up truly utilize vertical productivity. Hope I am not being rude here and all the best I will watch this and hope to learn as much as possible.

L

lid

Hi Lid,

Awesome set up looks amazing!!!!!! If you dont mind I had a few questions....I am an interested cultivator :) working on a 6" pvc hydroponic system similar to some other posts. You have an amazing set up I was just wondering why not maximize if you have the know how.

do you plan on using 5 x 400w HPS?

mix in a MH or two?

what fans are you using?

you have 100 amps run for that room alone?

why not build a large shelving unit out of pvc around the center light and use the same light placement as you have now..you could have 100 girls in that room easily and with that set up truly utilize vertical productivity. Hope I am not being rude here and all the best I will watch this and hope to learn as much as possible.

I grow vert to stay in state limits for # of plants. I wish i could do 100. I have 4 600w and 1 1000w. I might slap another 600w in there too. idk. i have a 12" vortex to cool lights, 8 max fan for carbon scruber, and few 6" fans for air circulation.

L

lid

I'm going to run a duel spec (hps/mh) 1000w bulb in the center when it comes time to flower to get some blue in there too. the rest will be hps.

Doradoguy

Shit. I'm so dissappointed. I was sitting here reading out the corner of my eye Aug 2009 on the join date. Not realizing that is your join date. I actually got up from the computer went in the kitchen poured a nice tall Jack and Coke open a bag a chips and settled down to read your whole thread. Well I did and it ended today the same page I left for the kitchen. I guess I should stop smoking the exotics. Great start can't wait to follow thread. I have been trying to come up with the most bitchin system. I too have a generals lic.,the space and just about enough nuts as you to try something like that. Wait a minute.... I actually have 2 hot tubs laying..... pick up two more..... I could grow redwoods.

Vindie$el

Lid, They say marijuana growing leads to carpentry. I love seeing masterpieces that come from someone with a construction background. Nice work.

Vindie$el

There was this guy a few years back who went by the name of "I sniff petrol". Strange Aussie fellow for sure. Anyway to the point, This guy used some huge buckets (20gallons I think) Krusty style and used a 50-50 mix of coco and hydroton . I liked his set up and wondered what it look like for a more KFB style bucket using buckets larger than 5 gallons. The KFB never seemed to work for most but when people rocked it they rocked it and pushed 1.5gpw

Latest posts

Latest posts