What's new

4K vertical RDWC

thegonz1

She's a monster! I'm sure this pic doesnt do your garden justice though. What happenned to the other 3?

Special requests:
Focused zoom of one of those dankies.
A shot of the whole room for my desktop wallpaper ;)

Also, would you recommend all 600 watters to avoid burn? Do you notice a difference in growth on the side that's exposed to the 1kw?

Thanks for the update!

F_T_P!

One thing i can say about large plants is they are ALOT of work. Its can be a bitch being tidy and keeping things clean (i.e dead leaves, ect.) Hell i got some branches that are growing along the floor making it impossible to get back into those locations to clean.

Lol. What a great problem to have.

Amazing stuff lid, looks like the 600's are getting it done, that is good to see.

Smokindogcujo

That was effin' awesome! I too would love to hear how this turned out for you! I understand you're probably still trimming! lol!

Grow Safe

SDC

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful plants, extremely well put together grow room.. a pleasure to look through your thread :joint:

L

lid

great job dude

I hate it when people vanish around harvest, makes me think they got pinched

Sup everyone. Sorry for the vanishing act. LOL :). Been on vacation running around cali. Anyways Harvest was ok but nowhere what i was expecting. Main reason for this was i started to late, summer came and i was fighting 100+ degree temps. I really surprised they even lived. Ended up getting about 3 pounds plus another 1/2 pound of good hash making material. I know if the temps where down i would have got alot more. The good thing is the wife saw how the plants just stopped growing when it got hot and agreed to let me move things in doors. Yay:). A friend of mine also gave me a 3 ton split a/c which i have hooked up now and it rocks:).

mrdizzle

haha glad your still round

if you want to bump up those yeilds, consider swapping the 600's for 1000's, you dont have to but plants that big need to penetration

also my yeild went up through pruning my bushes, A LOT OF PRUNING, my biggest plant so far as been over 2lbs. The insides of the plants suck a lot of life out of the outside of the plant making all the buds smaller, so I get rid of a lot of the inside growth. I also pluck a good amount of fan leafs to help light penetrate the plant.

Strain is a huge consideration as well, looks like thats a kush, kush is tough to hit high weigh

looks good for your first run thou bro shit only goes up from here

goofy81

Wow!
I woulda thought u'd get a LOT LOT more!
Heat was a problem for me too with the room constantly at 35c+ degrees all day and having no aircon.
After like 4-6 weeks of drying I managed to squeeze 8lbs,15ounces out of my vertical and i only expected like 5-6.
Good luck on your next grow, i think it has more potential than mine because you're using DWC. I'm not good enough to use DWC yet so i'll stick to coco-coir.

Heres a link to my next one.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=183888

L

lid

Wow!
I woulda thought u'd get a LOT LOT more!
Heat was a problem for me too with the room constantly at 35c+ degrees all day and having no aircon.
After like 4-6 weeks of drying I managed to squeeze 8lbs,15ounces out of my vertical and i only expected like 5-6.
Good luck on your next grow, i think it has more potential than mine because you're using DWC. I'm not good enough to use DWC yet so i'll stick to coco-coir.

Heres a link to my next one.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=183888

Nice grow you got going there :) I'm taking the easy route next round doing a SOG in coco.

Mister_D

Veteran
Ha Ha Bonz my man I swear i'm not following you. Funny this is an old thread and we both stubble upon it at the same time.