What's new

4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200Watts)

L-Immortal

420fied that is one complete grocery list. I am on board for the duration, I'm sure with your attention to detail this will be a fun one.

JustBlazed

very nice so far, How tall is your ceiling? You said you will be vegging for 6-8 weeks. Those are going to be some gigantic plants. Subscribed, Repped, Good Luck.

420fied

very nice so far, How tall is your ceiling? You said you will be vegging for 6-8 weeks. Those are going to be some gigantic plants. Subscribed, Repped, Good Luck.

They'll be vegging that long because I'm going to scrog them. :)

However, if I ever choose to grow them without the net I have enough room to grow 3 footers which means I'll flower them when they reach 12 inches.

I'm going to use the net to max my yield. Thanks for the kind words.

420fied

great setup..those clones should be blowen up soon!

Speaking of blowing up.... check out the root growth. Compare this with the photo from 2 days ago.

Here's clone one on the 10th(2 days ago)

1streschange-009.jpg

Here's the same clone this morning!

day12sprayroot.jpg

toohighmf

Veteran
when I see callusing form, I add a bloom booster to bump up the phosphurous as roots love it. That's all I'm saying.

420fied

when I see callusing form, I add a bloom booster to bump up the phosphurous as roots love it. That's all I'm saying.

Please stay tuned. You seem to have experience and I have no shame in saying that this is my first attempt at Hydro/Aero/NFT ....

I welcome your feedback.... actually I value it. That's why I decided to journal this grow; so folks like you could provide me with some good advice.

Most have rooted already but I will log this tip in my grow journal for sure.

+rep

Dödsknark

Looking really good! I just bought the first parts for my similar, but simplified, system today. Found a store that was going out of business and got 60% off on most of the tubing. Glad I walked in there. Got 3 soilgrows under my belt and can't haul dirt at my future location.

Looking forward to seeing this as you seem to know what you're doing. Thanks for the nice step by step by the way.

Peace!

420fied

Looking really good! I just bought the first parts for my similar, but simplified, system today. Found a store that was going out of business and got 60% off on most of the tubing. Glad I walked in there. Got 3 soilgrows under my belt and can't haul dirt at my future location.

Looking forward to seeing this as you seem to know what you're doing. Thanks for the nice step by step by the way.

Peace!

Thanks man. Good luck with your system. Post some pictures of it so we can see. :)

L-Immortal

420fied all looks as though you have done this before. Keep it up and I'm sure you will be paid in spaids with that setup. Oh out of curiousity what are you shooting for 1 g/pw ?? Or...

toastfighter2

Hey 420fied, thank you for the parts list, and if you plan on making another one, couldn't you just add on to that one? I think that there are a couple ways that you could pull it off. You could make the pvc pipes longer and add a light mover, or put two more rows coming out the sides with a 90 degree elbow, or even add three more tubes coming out other side and maybe still add two rows on each side with 90 degree elbows(sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sence, I am a little buzzed)

420fied

420fied all looks as though you have done this before. Keep it up and I'm sure you will be paid in spaids with that setup. Oh out of curiousity what are you shooting for 1 g/pw ?? Or...

Well I have heard reports of folks getting 2 ounces per square foot with a scrog. My net is going to be 4x5 which = 20 sq ft. at 2 ounces per sq ft I'd get 40 ounces. Since I'm under 1200 watts, getting a gram per watt would put me at roughly 43 ounces. However, I'd be tickled if I yield 30 ounces.

420fied

Hey 420fied, thank you for the parts list, and if you plan on making another one, couldn't you just add on to that one? I think that there are a couple ways that you could pull it off. You could make the pvc pipes longer and add a light mover, or put two more rows coming out the sides with a 90 degree elbow, or even add three more tubes coming out other side and maybe still add two rows on each side with 90 degree elbows(sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sence, I am a little buzzed)

Thank you for the excellent ideas. I never really thought of adding on to this unit but clearly, it can be done. I love the 2 additional pipes out the sides with 90* elbows.

+rep

L-Immortal

Well I have heard reports of folks getting 2 ounces per square foot with a scrog. My net is going to be 4x5 which = 20 sq ft. at 2 ounces per sq ft I'd get 40 ounces. Since I'm under 1200 watts, getting a gram per watt would put me at roughly 43 ounces. However, I'd be tickled if I yield 30 ounces.

Well I tell you what if you are between 30-40 oz with this system on your first aero run, my hats of to you good sir. That would be a very nice showing.

greenatik

oh i'm definitely watching this grow play out. been wanting to go hydro specifically aero soon and this has been very informative/inspiring

best of luck and keep up the good work!

green

Latest posts

Latest posts