What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 hyde park smoke up

Happy Times

Wow what a great day at Hyde park for 420 .
insane amounts of people , people were saying 100,000 people but i dont know if that much but WOW is all i can say , most ive ever seen in my life gathered for a smoke up in 🇬🇧 .

Police were cool until 6, we didn't see them all day apart from the entrances then started going nuts and gathering in huge groups standing watching us , and many riot type vans and normal vans speeding around park with lights flashing trying to scare people off .

Heck of a tube to be bringing out and about

Nicely done OJD

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry but I can't join you again this year - although I'm not far away at St Thomas's hospital - you could pop by and see me though - if you do I'm in Dalton High Dependency Unit - 8th Floor East Wing - St Thomas's Hospital is on the south side of Westminster Bridge - opposite the houses of Parliament -

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry but I can't join you again this year - although I'm not far away at St Thomas's hospital - you could pop by and see me though - if you do I'm in Dalton High Dependency Unit - 8th Floor East Wing - St Thomas's Hospital is on the south side of Westminster Bridge - opposite the houses of Parliament -
Wishing you a speedy recovery bro and we smoking up in Hyde Park for you and everyone from icmag.com

But a special shout to @Gypsy Nirvana for creating such a wonderful place (icmag.com)for us Canna Connoisseur's to hang,learn, ,smoke and meet and unite like minded Canna people , for that we will be forever grateful 🙏

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wishing you a speedy recovery bro and we smoking up in Hyde Park for you and everyone from icmag.com

But a special shout to @Gypsy Nirvana for creating such a wonderful place (icmag.com)for us Canna Connoisseur's to hang,learn, ,smoke and meet and unite like minded Canna people , for that we will be forever grateful 🙏
Well thanks ojd - its been a long old journey these last 20+ years - and you've been onboard the good ship ICMAG for most of 'em - and I'm still surprised that we are still afloat - after all the trouble and strife the magazine has been through - in its many iterations - but today I see it more beautiful and stronger with a greater library of good knowledge and pictures than it ever was - going forward - ❤️ - to grow more growers - and breed more breeders - into the future - and beyond!

So GROW ON! ICMAG'ers - GROW ON!

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Sending you positive energy for Monday gypsy .....one of my in-laws in his 70's has just had a major bypass,.. It's only been a few weeks since he got discharged and he's out and about, full of energy , starting to feel great again ....you'll be back mate, stronger than ever (y)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sending you positive energy for Monday gypsy .....one of my in-laws in his 70's has just had a major bypass,.. It's only been a few weeks since he got discharged and he's out and about, full of energy , starting to feel great again ....you'll be back mate, stronger than ever (y)
Yep - I'm doing ok - had the op - and it all went well - just the recovery now to get thru - and I've trained hard for 3 years before this - so I'll be fine mate 👍

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Hi guys

Im probably heading up Hyde Park ( London, Uk ) on April 20th for the 420 celebration.
If your a member on this site come on by and grab a FREE pack of seeds , and taste some of my Chem d Wrecker flowers and Haze flowers and Hash.
bring your own pipes as i dont share my bong/pipe.

If you are heading up hyde park for 420 smoke up and want a FREE pack of seeds pm me for a list of seeds and il bring your specific pack you want( or just grab a pack of what i have available that day)

spread the word to any 🇬🇧 people

Peace
Gutted I never popped up to Hyde Park this year now man 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈😢🤣👌💯💚🙏

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

When police turned up and stayed 20 ft away from us we were smoking bongs of Resin and fat 2 gram joints of Chem d wrecker with smoke flying all over them , and they didnt say anything, were just there watching the crowd.
Its a shame they turned up like that as defo made people uneasy and first 6 hours stayed out of sight.
Also police helicopter was in presence.

Only see 1 girl fight that was quickly over in 2 minutes and see no arrest at all , not saying there wasnt any butvwe see no arrest at all and i was even blowing bong rips of Resin and Chem d Wrecker smoke over the crowd of police 😆 and they just stood there no reaction at all
And this is why I don't really like going Hyde Park lol.. piggy tossers throwing there weight around in there gang with peaceful stoners celebrating the weed.. already been raided n nikd years ago I don't want anymore interactions at all with that skum again if I can help it.. 🙈👌💯💚🙏

mack 10

Veteran
When police turned up and stayed 20 ft away from us we were smoking bongs of Resin and fat 2 gram joints of Chem d wrecker with smoke flying all over them , and they didnt say anything, were just there watching the crowd.
Its a shame they turned up like that as defo made people uneasy and first 6 hours stayed out of sight.
Also police helicopter was in presence.

Only see 1 girl fight that was quickly over in 2 minutes and see no arrest at all , not saying there wasnt any butvwe see no arrest at all and i was even blowing bong rips of Resin and Chem d Wrecker smoke over the crowd of police 😆 and they just stood there no reaction at all
🤣. Ojd smoked out the pigs! Classic

..they be like, god dam it, I'm stoned (. Like in up in smoke, church an chong style)

mack 10

Veteran
Shit man, hope you ok bruv. Would of loved to come down an smoke the ward out😆
Keep it rocking OG

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Shit man, hope you ok bruv. Would of loved to come down an smoke the ward out😆
Keep it rocking OG
Ahh - 'smoke the ward out?' - lol - dunno about doing that Mac - I'm the fittest in here - all the others are on heavy oxygen masks - looks like they are trying to take their last breaths

- there again - they might go out better with a coupla lung fulls of good 'erb 👍 -

shiva82

Well thanks ojd - its been a long old journey these last 20+ years - and you've been onboard the good ship ICMAG for most of 'em - and I'm still surprised that we are still afloat - after all the trouble and strife the magazine has been through - in its many iterations - but today I see it more beautiful and stronger with a greater library of good knowledge and pictures than it ever was - going forward - ❤️ - to grow more growers - and breed more breeders - into the future - and beyond!

So GROW ON! ICMAG'ers - GROW ON!
god speed recovery mr nirvana . jah bless . cheers for the platform icmag

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Ahh - 'smoke the ward out?' - lol - dunno about doing that Mac - I'm the fittest in here - all the others are on heavy oxygen masks - looks like they are trying to take their last breaths

- there again - they might go out better with a coupla lung fulls of good 'erb 👍 -
That's how my granpops went out.. smoking he's afternoon joint.. coughing fit n died bless him.. tbo tho I'm happy for him he went out that way.. iv always said I want go out smoking a fatty of my favorite weed when it's my time.. n that's basically what he did.. #Legend #NeverForgotten 👌💯💚🙏

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts