What's new

420 CUP 2011, Who's going?

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Fully happy with the choice Karma and Mr Haze put forward, it's a good base, plenty of space and seating etc :tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets make it the greenhouse haarlemmerstraat, big enough and has food.........

How about the BK at Central station? It's got plenty of space and food too! and the Ben & Jerries shop is not too far neither. Unless of course, they have a BK by the Red light district :laughing: :jump:

mr.haze420

Veteran
How about the BK at Central station? It's got plenty of space and food too! and the Ben & Jerries shop is not too far neither. Unless of course, they have a BK by the Red light district :laughing: :jump:

it would be good except it is a no smoking anything place :laughing:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A week from now I will be one hour into my flight! Shits crazy it is coming fast. Been working 4 pages of list down for last 3 weeks so i can come enjoy myself worry free.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yeah pure.... it´s coming fast!!!! i was unable to sleep last night as my mind was already in amsterdam..... so exited!!

looking forward...... very much!!

icetoker

Murp

Just arrived into Rotterdam this am. Will be at the cup but I am not sure if time will be on my side enough to enter some comp. Hope to meet as many Icmag peeps as possible.

PS--You can tell its APril in the Dam....Prices are Up, and the Rain is down :)

Stay Green

Murp

Murp

Im sittin in grey area now. Rumors are working but I was unaware there was no cup this year. Its been a long long time since i have caught up on the cyber world info. Thanks for the kind words blackthumbs!

PS---Grey area bud selection is wacked . All nuggetry looks mad kief'd. Nothing good here :( Bulldog had some bomb diggity blue cheese and SFV OG .

Jah Bless--Stay Green

K

Karma Genetics

Ha ha ha, Got me a birthday smoke out today, a litle pre party ha ha, i will test and see if i can bring any good smoke, he he he.

See some of you this weekend.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Ha ha ha, Got me a birthday smoke out today, a litle pre party ha ha, i will test and see if i can bring any good smoke, he he he.

See some of you this weekend.

wish you well as the highlem Happy B-day
If the next year followed with good karma

see you in relaxt rund :smoke out:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished a 17 hour day working on the perpetaul soil setup, cleaning, upgrading, preparing for the heat and the bugs. Nothing like coming home to a perfectly clean grow operations so I can hit the ground running! 3 weeks of straight grinding work so i can come and play!