What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

G

class act outdoor

the fireman pictures are so sweeeeeeettttttttttttttt

stay safe

:smile:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Your plants are monsters to say the least, very well cared for!

How much water how often would you say each plant is getting, its obvious you are in a dry western state?

T

The_Skunkist

High everybody ! :wave:

Thanks a lot for the kind words , that gives me courage. :headbange

There is a blumat system with 2 big reservoir at the hedge spot.

The others are hand watered with something like 60 liters by plants every 4/5 days . :canabis:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

nice bro that looks sweet! Please share how the smoke was, some dry shots of the indoor would be sick too!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow skunkist bro, that bush should provide you some nice stoner smoke. whats the background of the ak of yours?

trapik

Hi there,

Here's an AK47 sister's dried bud, from another Skunkist grow.
Indoors, too.

yummy bud, I tell you. :yummy:

:wave:

T

The_Skunkist

esbe said:
wow skunkist bro, that bush should provide you some nice stoner smoke. whats the background of the ak of yours?

This is a big AK47 Sativa pheno clone . You can find it in France ,in Quebec , in Israel and many others places ...
Big yielder ! Can do 1.2g/watts in hydro. Incredible resin so incredible hash . A potent stuff .Easy to grow.Better in 63/67 days. Not a one hit wonder like the northern light x haze but a two hit wonder (Trapik said that!) :headbange

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Got it goin' on indoor too....love it...can't wait for the outdoor to flower up!!!

T

The_Skunkist

C99 (female seeds)

White Russian and more :joint:

Ruderalis Indica shows pink hairs

Purple Power

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

Minor Bad Things

Minor Bad Things

:cuss: Oidium !!!! :cuss: fuucking fungus :cuss: