What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

T

The_Skunkist

Paddi said:
Thats what I call a great green update ala The Skunkist

Love your Purple Power

Paddi

Thanks ! She has a nice looking but the smell is quite horrible ...

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The_Skunkist said:
OMG is that plant EATING that tree? :yoinks: :bashhead: :muahaha:

Good luck with the Oidium, how do you treat it?

The Purple Power, is that from Fem seeds? What's wrong with the smell? I have some of those beans waiting for next season :rasta:

Great update, even BIGGER plants :canabis:

Keep the good work mon ami :yes:

trapik

Damn, once again, things changed a lot since the last update. !!!!!!
I see a lot of buds coming here and there, and some massive ones I bet :wink:
Buds are comin on the AK47s too!! Finally, that was the only thing missing on that gorgeous hedge :D
I don't worry about oidium on some of your girls. I know you have a good fireman for friend, and the old 'bouillie bordelaise' will do its work hehe.

keep up the good work green buddy!
:wave:

G

guest5703

How much in total are you trying to run away with skunky? What wiiiill you do with it all? Great work, seriously you won't need to buy any weed ever again haha PEACE!

your plants are looking amazing!!! gunna have a few huge buds for sure. Wow, u will have so much ak 47 drying at the same time...the whole room will be full for sure. can't wait to see those buds get huge, especially that crystally maroc and that sexy purple power.

bobblehead

Veteran
When do you harvest? I'm at about the same latitude, but this is my first big outdoor season. I'm concerned with the cold, and possible mold problems come October...

T

The_Skunkist

Sorry , I was a little bit lazy with internet and pics , I have pics from last saturday in my cam , I hope they did not mold ... :bashhead:

T

The_Skunkist

The 2 ak47 clones BuSH

The 2 ak47 clones BuSH

Hogs have made little disease here but nothing important ...

T

The_Skunkist

Another ak47 clone in the sun

Another ak47 clone in the sun

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

And another "2 ak47 clones Bush"

And another "2 ak47 clones Bush"

That's all 4 the moment , fresh pics are coming very very soon !

Last edited: