What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w White Rhino SWC

vukman

Veteran
Nothing and I mean nothing irks my ire more than fucking rats!!!!! I place untrustworthy people in that same category

Never in all my years and years...well, decades actually of being on that other side of the law, did I ever point a finger in anyone's direction. That is something that just is not done...EVER!!!!!! Fuck man.. you're playing with peoples' lives..literally in a lot of cases. What kind of person does that to someone else? If that person is an enemy, then be a man and resolve the issue yourself but never ever point a finger.....

It's so sad to see what the world has come to today................enough of my rant.

I am glad that you are well but very sadden by the fact that after reading this post, seeing how well things were progressing for you, you had to chop early. Can you imagine what it could have been if allowed to continue to it's natural fruition?!?!? Still, a 0.76gr/W is very respectable especially when you are so ecstatically pleased with the results.

I hope your next venture will not be plagued with the same issues.......

Good Luck