What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w White Rhino SWC

westg

ICMag Donor
Cheers mate, I'm just taking precautions cause there is certain people locked up atm that cant hack doin jail n i'm sure they will try n cash in a get out of jail free card. I'm sure u get my drift. I should've been more clear when I said I've pulled everything down. Everything is actually about 95% of what I had. The remaining 5% is a WR mum, A Beer Cup Bitch as well as 11 seedlings. 3 HDF thnx 2 u my gro bro :) and 8 MBS tester seeds thnx to Don Mallard. So yeah I've cut down to a managable amount by that I mean easily disposable amount. Shit man u aint gunna hold me down completely. U know what they say if ya cant be good be good at it:gday::wave:

Thats the Aussie spirit, gotta do what you gotta do to feel safe bro, glad that you still doing biz and you got plenty of good smoke there to kkep you going.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
im a little late on this one. great run tho! and shit happens.. i think we have all been in a similar situation. better safe than sorry!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
too bad about the early harvest, but they still look awesome... :tiphat:

benjuanman

Veteran
The Weigh In

The Weigh In

Thought I'd let ya's all know that I got 296grams of pretty decent smoke considering the situation. For pot that wasn't flushed it is fukin smooth as man:dance013: Smells like some type of sweet fruit , well thats what I reckon anyways. Here's the pile of buds. Pics r shit but I'm working with what I got n I ain't SFA.
picture.php

I also made some Bubble hash for the first time and all I can say is wow! Talk about sit the fuk down and shut up. Thats basically how that stuff commands you. If I could smoke that everyday over buds I would most definately. To me the high is similar to opiates a real narcotic, body stone. Now to add to that my girlfriend whipped up a batch of cannabuuter to make some cookies as well so the last 48hours I've been a space cadet. The coolest thing about the cookies is you can eat them anywhere. I'll get home from work and eat one then have a couple of bonghits then out the door with a couple more cookies. :whee: Didnt weigh the bubble but I think I got a decent amount.
picture.php

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Buds look awesome!

From my experience the White Rhino changes the high after 2-4 weeks of curing to a heavier and more complex kind of high.
I like them better un-cured.

Have fun with your stash ~

C

Classy@Home

Over 10 oz, slabs o' bubble hash - very nice results, very nice indeed...

Damn...

benjuanman

Veteran
Thnx bro! Yeah they're pretty dense wish I had some dry shots to show you how big a gram looks like. I needed digi scales to show people that deals were on weight lol.

choptops

hey man just read this whole thing. good job on those ladies sucks about untrustworthy people but at least you are smart.. well good luck in the future....

benjuanman

Veteran
Thanks for dropping in chops. Well things have cooled off and started popping some beans the other day( Z99 testers and HDF x Ice). Also managed get to get back a couple of the WR clones that I gave to a mate when I was doing this grow. So will be putting up a thread in the near furture. Peace

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Great work Benjuan, lovely looking white rhino, sucks to be pulled early but still turned out amazing.

benjuanman

Veteran
Thanks for dropping in guys if you want to see what's happening with me these days check out the second link in my sig. Doing a test run for WallyDuck seeds the Z99 actually and also have some of that same Rhino in there as well. Slowly working my up to a 2 x 1K DIY undercurrent setup or something similar. Just been kicked in the balls by life lately so it keeps getting pushed back. But things are looking up so definitely something a bit bigger in the near future. Hoo Roo :gday: