What's new

400w stadium starring romulan x purple diesel

GrüneErd

damn man, i really like the setup you have goin, the stadium is awesome. great idea IMO. can't wait to watch this thread through.
peace

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
thanks t Grunerd. I have not run this set up before but i think it is going to increase yields. day 13

my new veg and soon to be cfl stadium set up. Clones are rooting.

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Omen man I just checked your thread and your room stadium looks very bad ass. It looks like you have checking out Northern farmers hp stadium thread. First stadium runs for both of us, It is some pretty exciting stuff. I was wondering about the sensi star, It lingers in my thoughts as a strain I should be ordering.Hey Moses I plan to hang three 42 w daytime cfls in the center and if i can get away with it a few smaller ones for the top rows and one of my reptile uvb bulbs for thc! it should be good. The plants will be flowered in 1L containers. Dr atomics blueberry northern lights on the way hopefully. Hey does anyone know what Gypsy would do with an order, If the strain went out of stock after sending sending cash in the mail?

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

what a grow what a grow...all them plants under 400 w i digg that respekt bro i need to go build my room all over you give me some good ideas......Is it only leca u have in them pots for the roots?

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
kallenavdk, thanks for your kind works mate. I have seen some of your outdoor plants and they look awsome. the plants are growing in promix hp. just have the clay on top. I love it. the water doesnt gush into the soil as bad when watering it gets dispersed over the rocks asweel keeps the top from forming a crust, I imagine the soil breathes better, and prevents transpiration.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
thanks lifted. I get the sockets from home depot or rona, wire em up to an extension cord. the sockets that split the original socket into two is also found at these stores. Peace!

M

moses224

what kinda yield did you pull on average per plant last time with the 400?

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey moses I dont usually weigh my crop, and my grow style is always changing from scrog to sog, lst,to stadium, no veg, veg, I am hoping for these to average 12 grams wich would give me a total of 480g in the end but there health is just coming back after the root zone became very acidic, and then i shocked em with a too high ph trying to neutralize em there just starting to balance out right now, and a few where unaffected. It happened because in the beggining i was feeding to much and the pots where drying out really fast from being roasted from the side by the light but i got that covered now.
Here is the evolution of my wardrobe. I hope i dont have to change from stadium lol.

first set up.

Extenze

and here we are today. with a stadium.

Last edited:
M

moses224

At least you identified problem early and fixed it they should be looking good in no time

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
thanks moses heres some pics from the past week. I made a muffler for my other chamber, and i have a romulan diesel male going to drop some pollen very soon.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real clean handy work bro.looks like your gettin it dialed in...its alway a process to get the right system and technique goin on in a area.im goin thru a lil somethin dialin in a new toy myself right now...here to hopin you got it figured out :friends:

peace yo.

Latest posts

Latest posts